[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mummy forgot to buy ramen last week REEEEEEEEEEEEE i need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepemad.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
pepemad.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
mummy forgot to buy ramen last week REEEEEEEEEEEEE i need to eat ramen its my favourite snack. Ree.
>>
Throw your piss bottles at her, teach that bitch to not forget to buy you your snacks ever again.
>>
>ramen
fucking weeb
>>
>>29946795
I don't care who you are, fat sweaty greaseball hairy weeb or not

Ramen is great no matter who you are
>>
implying ramens a snack
>>
>>29946817
i was just shitposting in a shit thread, but you are correct
>>
>>29946852
yes, its a lifestyle
>>
I once made ghetto ramen when I was out. Take spaghetti and boil it in water with baking soda powder, the alkaline one. It's not as good as homemade I imagine, but I don't have a pasta machine on the patience to knife it out. Real ramen the base is in the dough. It's got some of that good springy texture and really doesn't taste like spaghetti. It's a passable substitute, compared to top ramen and nissin at least.
>>
>>29946861
got u, thread is shit, still better than gf shit tho
>>
>>29946817
this

I will, however, assert that ramen is only a (potential) 10/10 snack if you add fresh ingredients to it, e.g. vegetables, meats, egg, whatever. Otherwise I'd give it a 5/10 to 710 depending on brand and preparation.
>>
>>29947051
sure it's not 10/10, but what is really?

The most I do with mine is just pour some hot sauce in and stir it around and into the broth, even though it already has enough sodium in it to begin with assuming you use the flavor packet.
>>
>>29947144
I know what you mean about keeping it simple/convenient, e.g. if I have beef ramen I might just chuck in some leftover roast beef to give it a bit of body.

That said, by just adding a handfull of different ingredients it can completely transform the ramen and achieve the 10/10 rating. You should track down one of the guide images from >>>/ck/ which shows good flavour combinations to go with different kinds of ramen. A little pan-fried spring onion and garlic can do wonderful things to the flavour.

ref: http://4chanck.wikia.com/wiki/Ramen
>>
>>29946763
Walk to literally anywhere and pick up ramen for change you find on the sidewalk on the way there you fucking slug.

>t. enjoying drained ramen with olive oil and 1 packet for two noodle packages.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.