[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know i'm not, but I often feel like i'm the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (131 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
131 KB, 900x900
I know i'm not, but I often feel like i'm the only girl who still prefers muscular guys over skinny guys..

Does any other female (or females that you know) like muscular guys?
>>
Literally every female in the fucking world. You aren't special, ya basic cunt.
>>
File: nedseesu.jpg (23 KB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
nedseesu.jpg
23 KB, 480x256
probably bait, but I'll bite.

muscles are weird and looks like hubris manifested, bulging veins are disgusting, I don't trust a dude with a 6-pack.

also, no self-respecting chick uses "female" as a noun. try harder pls
>>
>>29946552
Then jus go to /fit/
This is bait otherwise
But I bit chase I'm bored and lonely
>>
>>29946552
This guy is probably top 3 most attractive guys I've ever laid eyes on
>>
>>29946646

What would you prefer then? Can you honestly say you find the "dadbod" look attractive? There's just nothing there and they look so weak and pathetic.
>>
File: shitbaitOP.jpg (139 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
shitbaitOP.jpg
139 KB, 396x385
>>29946552
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ROOOOOOOOO
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GET OF MY BOARD BEFORE I FIND AND KILL YOU
>>
Pretty much all submissive girls. I have a beta fetish, though. I love qt chubby autists.
>>
Probably because, from my experience, muscly dudes tend to be abusive, insecure, arrogant, unfaithful, or hostile and rude to others (especially other men). And it also might be that larger muscles tend to give off this vibe that they can be used to hurt you whenever possible, since -- for a strong guy -- it could not possibly be any easier to overpower a girl and do god knows what.

One of the main reasons why girls tend to be anxious around men is because, obviously, we're the weaker sex. So when a guy does advance and make an attack, we'll more than likely not stand a chance. A guy with a muscly build just exemplifies that.
>>
File: 1429313807747.jpg (59 KB, 448x342) Image search: [Google]
1429313807747.jpg
59 KB, 448x342
I don't lift for you, roastie.
>>
>>29946552
"I like guys with huge muscles" is literally 1 of the 2 sentences in my tinder profile. the other is "alpha female"
>>
>>29947408
>"alpha female"

so basically you're a slut who acts bitchy towards everyone except for the dozens of muscular men you fuck?
>>
>>29947656
>slut

Lol, if she is such a slut why won't she fuck you?
>>
How do I get good vagina bones like the guy in the OP?
>>
Roasties have a really skewed view of what muscular and normal are. Like, sure, giant muscles can be off-putting. But they also expect a guy to have some muscle definition that comes with lifting.
>>
>>29946812
>when a guy does advance and make an attack
>when
>not if
Go fuck yourself you cunt
>>
>>29946552
>prefers muscular guys over skinny guys..
That's called being female.
>>
>>29946552
skinnyfat male here

not going to lie decent muscles + low body fat looks very very nice. but only on males, no homo
>>
>>29947883
just be yourself, it will come naturally
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.