[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh oppression: >Elliot has a good job >boss takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1468506577576.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1468506577576.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>muh oppression:
>Elliot has a good job
>boss takes you in private jet
>pet dog
>good apartment in city
>not starving
>E-corp = Evil corp (bravo Esmail)
>shit he hacked me, got to sanitize
>literally cashed up to buy a new motherboard every week
>muh morphine addiction
>i forgot to hack today
>wheres my mind cover
>dude, ddos attack
>tongue my sis
>bud, I'm my own father
>literally kicks women out of apartment
>girlfriend supplier
>childhood cuckold friend
>fuck society
>muh oppression
>>
>>29946499
how many fucking threads do we need about this fucking garbage? Fuck off already.
>>
>>29946499

Why do you watch /tv/
>>
the cat fatguy was the robot
>>
>>29946499
yeah, dropped it after the second episode. Its only appealing to normies who think they're "like, so awkward."
>>
What are we discussing? Of course Elliot would be told to REEEE GTFO if he came here. He literally gets laid in the first episode and has a normie job and plenty of cash. He isn't even very awkward.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJ3IyVEdM [Embed] fuck that normie desu
>>
>>29946538
The new season just came out so they're shilling hard
>>
>>29946499
People who label themselves 'robots' or anything else for that matter are truly a lost cause
>>
>>29947832
>>29947872
>>29947978
kek at all those robots thinking Elliot is as Normie because he got laid and has a job (where he doesnt have to talk to people).
If your virginity or/and not having a job is the only thing making you a "robot" then you aren't one.

He is heavily shizophrenic,
He loses memories,
He wakes up in the middle of nowhere without knowing how he got there or how much time has passed,
He hears voices and see's people that aren't there (he has a made-up family),
He communicates/argues with these imaginary "friends",
He has no facial expression at all (and his body language is extremely weird),
He doesn't speak to people unless he has to,
He talks to himself,
He thinks he is some kind of superhero/avenger who punishes people (even tho he does illegal shit himself),
****Spoiler*****
He collapses economy and doesn't even remember it
>>
I watched the first two episodes of the 2nd season last night and I wasn't that impressed by them. The episodes just seemed disjointed and didn't flow well. I highly doubt the 2nd season will live up to the first one. It'll be a shame if it doesn't because the whole concept of Mr Robot is a quality idea.
>>
>>29946499

>is rich but still feels oppressed
>has a victim complex
>thinks knowing basic computer skills makes him a hacker

Pretty much sums up this generation.
>>
>>29946499
Sounds like a lame show, desssu.
>>
>>29946538
At least he didn't post it to /g/ like some other niggers.
>>
>>29946499
>abnormies in /r9k/ think this show is about them.
Optimus kek
>>
>>29948796
A person that is even half those things would never get laid or get a job in real life. Shitty tv series.
>b-but all engineers are autistic
They sure as fuck aren't. Actual autists have to live on government aid because they can't survive in the job-market.
>>
one of my friend is legit schizophrenic diagnosed had severe episodes before but still manages to get a gf
it would take a seriously retarded person to call him a normie
>>
>>29948796
learn to spoiler text you fucking newfag
>>
>>29951090
>A person that is even half those things would never get laid or get a job in real life.
>autists
He is NOT an autist, he is shizophrenic, he still is skilled in his job (that's why he has that position)
and the woman he got laid with isn't exactly "top-tier", also see: >>29951245

>>29951280
make me.
>>
The girl he was with, she had drug issues, but at the same time didn't seem like one that would care about your height, your career, your money and all that shit.
I don't think you should stop yourself from watching the show because of that scene.
>>
File: 1444291312468.jpg (82 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
1444291312468.jpg
82 KB, 446x451
>people still thinking the "robot" in the name is r9k's perception of what a robot is

either this is bait or nobody in this thread has watched the show
>>
>>29946499

this show triggers robots since it lets slip how theres nothing special about getting laid and all you have to do is get into the drug scene and you will meet girls who have literally zero standards or planning ahead abilities and would fuck a dog for a weed connection
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.