[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scaredofteenagers/ here? I can't walk past if there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
Who /scaredofteenagers/ here?

I can't walk past if there is a group of them, because they will invariably start to bully me.

One time I was eating a Subway sandwich on a bench and some teenagers came up and they just stood right in front of me and started laughing. I just tried to ignore them, but when I got up to leave they started following me and throwing stuff. They followed me about halfway home. I had never met them before in my life.
>>
Me too.
I'm not actually afraid of them in a logical sense, but they trigger some kind of innate, primal fear that probably has something to do with high school
>>
I CANT FUCKING STAND CHILDREN IN MY NEIGHBOR FOR FUCK SAKES
>>
>>29945978
I would just randomly kick one of them. I'm very likely bigger than they are.
>>
>>29945978
>>29946001
me too and i wasn't even bullied back then. i can smell the mean hormones on them though.
>>
>>29945978
Is this a manlet-only feel? I've never felt scared of teenagers as an adult
>>
>>29945978
bring back caning
>>
>>29945978
Seems like you're lackin' a set of balls. Should've told them to fuck right off instead of being meek and unreactionary. Sometimes addressing the issue head-on is the best plan of action.
>>
"teenagers"

I hear you though, I don't have any experiences with this luckily. The closest I have is being a teenager myself and some little middle school punk on a schoolbus called me a fatass from out the window while I was out running during cross country practice at school. I wasn't even fat then, now, I don't know, but then.

What's also bad is, even though a lot of us wouldn't do shit, at least me, I'm a skittish nerd, but even if you wanted to beat their ass, you still lose in the end, big way.

Even in the best case scenario of that, you fuck them up- you get fucked up later in court. You're a grown ass man and you assaulted a minor, not good.
>>
>>29946020
if OP is awkward/fat enough for teens to notice then his kicks would probably just be entertainment.
>>
Fucking kek OP. How old are you? Not to be mean, you just sound like you're in your 30's or something.
>>
nah
teenagers are physically weak and i could probably kill 3 without taking damage
>>
>walking home from bad day at work
>bunch of teenagers around 16 year old coming toward me
>one shouts stuff at me after I've walked past them
>turn around and shout what the fuck did you say
>look of horror on his face
>holds up his hands and says sorry
>walk away from them victorious
First time I've done this. I was absolutely buzzing with adrenaline but to be honest I don't know what I would have done. I'm 24 so I'd have gone to jail for hitting them and there were 7 or 8 of them so I'd probably have gotten beaten up too. Good job they took my bluff
>>
Desu, I'm far more afraid of mad men than some kid trying to be a badass. Kids do their best to fuck you, but actually they are nothing but a bunch of wannabe who, for the most, will regret doing this shit when they were teens.
>>
>>29945978
Beat them up. Cut off hears. Keep as trophies.

Some people just don't deserve to be treated in a civilized manner desu. And they would learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>29946093
maybe he was giving you a compliment you autist
>>
I'm a 30-year-old man with pattern baldness. I'm over 6' and nearly 200 lbs. People seem to get the impression that I'm a rapist. Suffice it to say, no one ever says anything to me in public. There was this one time a woman tried to proselytize about the acceptance of Jesus Christ, but she quickly got nervous and left me alone.

Plus the jurisdiction I live in allows open-carry of knives. I never leave the house unarmed. I'm not frankly worried about some young punks trying to pick a fight with me, unless they happen to be substantially larger and in better shape. That's doubtfully going to be the case. The biggest troublemakers here tend to be scrawny white manlets who join up with neo-Nazi groups that seem to think they're somehow disenfranchised.
>>
Might I make a suggestion?

Stop being a massive fag.
>>
>>29946203
yeah man, groups of male teenagers definitely yell out compliments at men passing by on a regular basis
>>
>>29946203
They were swearing at me
>>
>>29946034
It might be. I am a manlet
>>29946049
I'm 27
>>
>>29945978
I'm not really scared of them as I'm a pretty big dude and could kick the shit out of them, but walking by highschool Chad with his Stacey harem just makes me feel like I've missed out on life

>ywn experience young love

>
>>
File: 1468188410966.jpg (21 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1468188410966.jpg
21 KB, 500x334
>>29945978
I'm a pretty big guy who has no problem beating the shit out of minors and stealing their shit and then running away before the police gets there.

Needless to say I pray for packs of teenagers whenever I wake up, mainly because they always have the best smartphones.
>>
>>29945978
His reminds me to the anon who got jumped by a bunch of niggers and he beat one so bad he got mental retardation and had to go to jail since he was 16 or wathever
>>
>>29946317
I'm just trying to find an original way to ask you if you're fucking ethnic or not.
>>
>>29946317
>I'm a pretty big guy
for you hehe xd, no but, maybe, probably not, but i'll allow that

>has no problem beating the shit..
stop, you couldn't beat the egg whites in a bakery

>stealing their shit
stealing a pack of gum at the gas station maybe

>I pray for packs of teenagers whenever I wake up

and I pray.. oh my GAWD do I pray

No you don't..
>>
>>29946375
Yes, but so is everyone else here, I live in the third world.

>>29946403
I am 187cm at 93kg and have been lifting since 2011.
Growing up in the third world also means that I've had to get into fights my whole life on at least a weekly basis. And due to being poor I steal shit to afford my fucking protein shakes. And I actually don't pray so I'll give you that
>>
File: edge master.jpg (57 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
57 KB, 500x376
Not teenagers, but I rekt some normies when they tried doing this a few days ago.

>Walking home minding my own business
>About 8 10 year old normies started taking the piss out of me (I'm 18)
>Ignored them and kept walking until one asked if he could have my phone
>Told him he could "try taking it if he wanted"
>These retarded 10 year olds started saying "ayyy lads he thinks he can take all of us"
>tfw can't be bothered with this, kept walking
>Eventually quite far away from them when one runs up to me on his own
>Tell him to fuck off, remember that he was about half my size
>He slaps my ass as a "funny" joke, must be expecting me to be "mature" due to being a young adult
>Psssssshyou'regonnaregretthat.jpg
>Grab his head and knee him full force in the face, he starts screaming and blood was coming out
>His normie friends run off, the kid was on the floor crying
>Walk away while absolutely shitting myself, as soon as I'm out of sight I leg it

Shouldn't of made it personnel, kidd.
How the fuck could that kid of been retarded enough to start on someone far bigger/older than him I'll never know.
>>
>>29946518
What are you doing here then? You sound like you wouldn't be a pasta spilling neckbeard or anything. You sound out of place.

Not saying you should leave. Stay, leave, I don't care, its just.. What are you doing here? What am I doing here? Who am I where am I going?
>>
>>29946566
This is the only way i can actively practice my english. And if you think everyone here is actually a neckbeard then you need to
>WAKE THE FUCK UP
>>
>>29946613
Hm, it's been a minute since I've done one of these, so..

proof now, explain.
>>
>>29945978
are you a manlet OP? this is one thing I can't relate to with robots, being insulted in public. do you dress dumb as fuck or something? like cargo shorts and a anime shirt or something? I am just trying to understand so i dont make any mistakes in the future.
>>
File: 1467596875179.jpg (256 KB, 1280x937) Image search: [Google]
1467596875179.jpg
256 KB, 1280x937
i'm not a manlet and teenagers kind of scare me too. but everything scares me.
>>
>>29946550
you've posted your gay little story like 3 times already this week. you beat up a stupid child, congratulations; nobody cared last time and nobody cares this time.
>>
>>29946721
years of bullying would properly do it.
>>
>>29946550

I know this is an empowerment fantasy but it still felt good to read, proverbial social justice dispensing.
>>
>>29945978
Teens still shout "faggot" out of their cars at me

I'm twenty for fuck's sake

>tfw 16 yr olds are more alpha than you
>>
>>29947067
>I'm twenty for fuck's sake
lord almighty. you're making me feel old, kid
>>
>>29945978
I go into Older Brother Mode and escalate it so fast they're heart rate raises without getting the chance to think if they should fight or run.
Then I get Compliance
>>
I sack their villages, kill or enslave their men, and rape their women.
Then I get Compliance.
>>
>>29947079
get off 4chan dad
>>
>>29947195
>Who /scaredof20yearolds/ here?
I can't walk past a group of them etc etc ....
>>
Who /scared of everyone/ here? Literally every time I go outside I think people are staring at me and constantly judging me. If I talk with someone, I feel the uneasiness from them and can tell they think less of me.
>>
>>29947206
you should be scared, bitch
>>
>>29946016
like you ever go outside to see them
>>
Honestly, I don't like them because they're loose cannons. Their underdeveloped brains tend to place the value of predicted rewards far over any possible negative consequences. They'll calm down in a few years, but for now they're ten pounds of hormonal crazy in a five pound bag.

I just don't want to interact with them.
>>
>>29947345
yeah but they get laid and you don't so...
>>
>>29947233
Are you currently seeing a good therapist for that inferiority complex of yours? It's nothing to be ashamed of-- if you had a broken arm, wouldn't you get it set by a professional?
>>
>>29947233
I feel the same way senpai. I can only be comfortable around my family and close friends (inb4 normie). I'm terrified whenever I go outside or need to talk to a new person.
>>
>>29947282
please! don't hurt me! you can... you can have my money! just please leave me alone!
>>
>>29947376
True, but they're also crazy little bastards with too much machismo for good life choices. You know, like not publicly urinating or hitting strangers. Will you actually be in danger? Probably not. Is your day now significantly more annoying? Yes.
>>
i'm 5'8 manlet scum and most older teenagers are taller than me so whenever they harass me i embrace my inner cuck and do nothing. there was one time i decided i had had enough and so decided to preemptively hit one that hangs around near my apartment stairs with his friends instead of just ignoring the abuse as i walk past. unfortunately this time the kid was someone entirely different but because he was wearing a hoodie i couldn't tell. when i hit him in the back of the head he screamed and i noticed it was actually just an unnaturally tall 12 or so year-old. i realised his friends were also pre-pubescent children and not belligerent 16 year-olds. i then ran away as they cried and slept outside because i was scared police would be around my apartment looking for the adult punching children.

literally the only person i have ever punched was a pre-pubescant child minding his own business with his friends
>>
>>29947383
I fell for the therapist meme several times and went to a psych ward twice. All the therapists were women and I couldn't take them seriously. I just stopped caring about trying to get help because it was a joke. All the psychiatrists I had sucked too
>>
>>29947440
Well, you need to actually do some research on local therapists covered by your insurance. They'll list their specialties, degrees, and usually a short bio. If you don't think you could discuss your problems with a female therapist, whatever. It's pretty common to have a preferred gender for psych help.

I've blown through some shitty therapists in my time, too, but I think number four and I have come to a simpatico. He's a pretty reasonable guy who just helps me unpack my bullshit and come up with good coping mechanisms. You seem like you could use that.
>>
There's a Louie episode about this
>>
>>29946550

if this is real I hope you're not stupid enough to walk back the same way ever again.
>>
>>29947584
Yeah I don't plan on it.
>>
>>29946550
10 year old? Did I read this correct? A 10 year old is actually a child
>>
>>29946518
>have been lifting since 2011
like lifting would mean anything in a fight
>>
>>29946288
Iktf buddy. It hurts.
>>
>>29948313
Not that guy, but it implies an at least half-hearted muscle mass and the possibility that he is a person capable of moving comfortably inside his meatsuit, unlike the counterfactual blob of adipose, sweat, and insecurity welded to a couch.

He could still be the sweat blob, but multiple years of lifting tends to correlate with not being the sweat blob.
>>
>group of teen normals walking past me
>start thinking about highschool and how teenagers made sport of ruining my life
>end up glaring at them with intense fiery hatred without thinking about it
>they get wide eyed and spooked

They probably think I'm going to drag them into my torture dungeon like a typical teen horror movie
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.