[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1390054902322.png (477 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1390054902322.png
477 KB, 768x768
What job or career can a worthless, stupid NEET get to become financially independent?
>>
suck guys dicks
>>
Depends on which country you're from
>>
>>29945823
This is your only way if you don't know people that can get you a job.
Life is all about networking, socializing or getting a good education.
You can the most gifted person but if you lack proper people to get your name out there you are shit out of luck
>>
>>29945859
Actual quality of the product is only at most equal in importance to how well you sell it.

In an interview/resume, you're selling yourself
>>
File: 1465430699133.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
1465430699133.gif
545 KB, 324x216
>>29945791
Join the military, not the infantry but be a mechanic or personnel. From neet to living in japan w/ friends and shit in one year. The military seems to be half neets already.
>>
I considered buying a used truck and hauling trash and shit for money. Is this realistic?
>>
>>29947059
yeah, there's definitely work out there for owner drivers. What size truck were you thinking?
>>
>>29946870
Don't you need to be somewhat physically capable to join the military in any sort of way? And also in a certain age range? I don't think someone like me who's just a 24 year old skinnyfat nerd who has never taken part in any sort of physical activity will get past the application process.
>>
>>29947197
>24
You're a baby, stop worrying about your age. In Australia the physical fitness for the navy is a piece of piss, I know that. The army is a little tougher but I'm pretty sure it's still pretty easy. For me the navy I think it's like a 2.4km run in under a time limit, which I forget, a few push ups and an arm hang. Just don't go for any of the real physical jobs like infantry etc.
>>
Self employment by some means is the way to go, OP. You could earn quite a bit of money by becoming a self-taught software engineer. If you're good at making content, you could try a donation-based model not unlike that found with patreon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.