[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row

what if its the same delivery guy?

guys im fucking nervous what do
>>
>>29945787

order from another pizza place duh
>>
he'll know that you had pizza two days in a row
>>
just do it dude
it's not a rare occurrence
>>
If you tip him and order pizza a lot, he would love to jump on that chance to go to your house and deliver to you.

Of course it is for money, but it could blossom into a bond.
>>
>>29945787
Oh wow look at Mr Monopoly ordering Pizza 2 days in a row wow why don't you just keep rubbing your riches in our face scrooge I'm soooooOOOoo jelly... not!
>>
i always get the same dude, even if i order weeks apart.
i always order around the time of his shift though, so that probably explains that.
>>
>>29945787
Get pizza from different place.

I did the mistake of ordering pizza from same place and they did remembered me and started making their normie jokes about it
>>
File: disguise.jpg (27 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
disguise.jpg
27 KB, 296x300
Change up your appearance so he won't know it's you
>>
he doesn't give a fuck. You are nobody to him
>>
>>29946130
No one was talking about the price of a pizza. You seem insecure and poor.
>>
>>29946127
>tipping
Most of us don't like in a third world shit hole where that is necessary.
>>
>>29946187

>Not being poor

Fucking normies...
>>
>>29946213

>Can't even afford two pizzas

Fucking NEETs...
>>
>>29946193
Ok. I'm still tipping though.

I've been kicked out of my home at 22 and had to work stressful months at pizza places to pay rent. It wasn't even enough and I had to get welfare for a few months as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 319x320
I wish all I had to worry about in life was what the pizza man thought of me.
Jesus christ you're pathetic op.
Order the stupid fucking shit pizza you're going to order and pay for it and eat it. Its a fucking pizza guy. A bottom of the totem pole wagie and you're nervous? my god
>>
File: none.jpg (79 KB, 491x671) Image search: [Google]
none.jpg
79 KB, 491x671
>>29946259
OP is probably a recluse because of his massive social anxiety. His problem goes deeper
>>
File: 1394767402450.jpg (33 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1394767402450.jpg
33 KB, 278x278
>>29946259
>a fucking pizza guy. A bottom of the totem pole wagie
sh-shut up
>>
I have that same fear OP. If I go to some fast food place or restaurant multiple times, people will start to recognize me.
>>
>>29946726
>not being THE customer of those places
>>
>>29945787
>last night
>pizza guy says "nice to see you again"
>decide to never order pizza again
>>
>>29946726
Why is this a concern? I've gone to the same coffee shop every morning for years. It's a perfectly normal thing to do.
>>
>>29945787
Make your own pizza.
>>
>>29946931
Yeah, of course. But you're probably not a fat ass ordering 5k calories of junk food.
>>
>>29946931
>2016
>not being a socially anxious wreck
The less contact with a human being, the better
>>
>>29946989
here is a slotioon for you:

cut it out

It really is that easy.
>>
>>29947012
I'm at a point now where I just assume the worst in people and hate them with a passion.
>>
>>29947193
Who cares about your spoiled little feelings? Deal with the world or don't.

I promise you the second mommy stopped taking care of you, you'd have to.
>>
>>29945787
still dont how people get this scared over stuff like this i mean im shy but if anything im not afraid of what other people think seriously who cares what they think they work at a pizza place they are already lesser than you
>>
>>29947272
>they work at a pizza place they are already lesser than you
They're employed and out in the world. That makes them greater than manboy shut-in NEETs.
>>
>>29946931
It's perfectly acceptable at a coffee shop.
Less so at a pizza/fastfood place.
Liquor stores even more awkward.
>>
>>29947339
Than stop stuffing your fat face with junk food.
>>
>>29947258
>implying I don't live on my own as a miserable person who stays in his apartment 24x7
>>
>>29947483
Than keep believing in your stupid fake disease and starve to death.
>>
>worked at a pizza restaurant
>one regular customer would come in every day
>guy was a faggot in a wheelchair with no legs
>would always have his nails painted and talk to the owner basically bragging about how rich he was (he wasn't)
>ordered the same super disgusting custom sandwich every day
>would occasionally tip me then return and ask for the tip back accusing me of not giving him change
>delivery drivers said when they delivered him his sandwich there would be ABBA or YMCA blaring loudly
>he paid by just cracking the door and sticking his hand out while lying on the ground with no other interaction
>>
>>29947507
There's just no pleasing you anon!
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29947518
>>he paid by just cracking the door and sticking his hand out while lying on the ground with no other interaction

kek. Retards are the best.
>>
File: 1467043975660.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467043975660.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
I consider myself a social wreck and even I don't give a shit what the poo in the loo pizza delivery guy thinks. I might order another pizza for the 3rd day in a row now, tbqh
>>
Hey fat retards, I know this will come as a shock to you, but you can actually make pizza at home.
>>
>>29947518
What was in the sandwich? What made it disgusting friendo?
>>
File: worried pepe.png (82 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.png
82 KB, 239x229
guys I just ordered a pizza too and the person (female) taking my order said SHE would be there in maximum 40 minutes
I got dressed up nice and vacuumed the entryway just in case but I seriously hope it'll be a male
>>
>>29947947
you should probably put on a suit & tie.
>>
>>29947784
I don't remember all of the ingredients, but it included salami, tuna, banana peppers, jalepeno peppers, tomatoes, and some other shit
>>
>>29947297
>wagie THIS butthurt that he thought his b8 would work
>>
>>29947272
>be me
>orders pizza
>gets stabbed in the neck and stolen by negro pizza man
>girl helper comes in and takes a shit on my face
>agony on floor
>start screaming "you fucking faggots get my pizza!" while shit slides on my face as I choke on my blood
>screaming so loud, i start tearing the dimensional walls apart
>meanwhile cops arrested and are locking the slut bandits into the police car
>the dimensional aura is breaking the whole city apart, panic widespread, tornados and eletric storms destroying everything
>"no this is going to be bad" says the cop
>all hope is lost
>everyone's gonna die
>suddenly, when no one expected...SUPER MANGA LOLI passes through the blue dimensional portal and falls into my room!
>she falls on the floor, but she quickly gets up as I get a quick look of her pink underwear
>"come on nonie, i cant believe it, you promised to not do this again!
>"i'm sorry"....
>"...and that you were going to learn to control yourself! Remember?
>"yes...I'm sorry..."
>"now look at this mess...tsc tsc"
>"I'm sorry...it won't happen again
>"hum...and I see you can't even wear your pants in the right side lol
>"OH OKAY THAT'S TOO MUVH ALREADY! I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO WEAR PANTS IN THE RIGHT SIDE EVERY GODDAMN TIME OKAY!
>"hu hu hu! Oh you so funny nonie"
>"humpf. dont even try!"
>"come on"...
>"oh okay! You won! Again!"
>she takes me by the hand and we pass through the portal , leaving this mundane world behind
>>
>>29945787
I just don't eat dinner if I ever end up in that situation. Sucks but such is life when you're a robot
>>
>>29949565
fuk that. I know that feelerino, but get your shit OP, go for it. In fact get two pizzas, live it up!
>>
File: Aleks.png (183 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
Aleks.png
183 KB, 300x432
>>29946193
If you really think the majority of people on here aren't in the U.S you're retarded.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.