[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>desperate white fags with yellow fever telling me that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 639x960
>desperate white fags with yellow fever telling me that they own our women because they're white
>mfw they're serious
>>
>white cucks actually believe their media fantasies are real
kek

www.kulturemedia.org
>>
>>29945735

That guy's got some nice titties.
>>
Most asians are betas anyway. Alpha asians are far few and between
>>
>>29945735
>>29945759
Are you disputing the FACT that most (more than 60%) of asian girls prefer white men???

ASIAN GIRLS BELONG TO BWC

Accept it and learn your place, sissy asian ladyboys
>>
>>29946235

Everyone likes good looking white people. But you in particular cling to your race label like it's gonna save you from being the shit box trash can loser you are. Being white alone won't save you.
>>
>>29945735
Eh. I'm personally into Arabs.
>>
>>29945735
I'm straight but I find asian men cute?
>>
>>29946339
>he thinks every person on this board is a loser virgin

oh, boy, the stories I could tell you about the asian girls I've fucked
>>
>>29945735
>denying white superiority

haha, just get back to work ping you guys are doing fine don't get uppity
>>
File: ltgodzalphabestplayermyidol.jpg (51 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
ltgodzalphabestplayermyidol.jpg
51 KB, 550x390
white and asian vagoo was made for big black fucking COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29945735
Asians are the least intimidating race on the planet next to Indians. Even the most buff alpha Asian possible is still only like 5'5". Lel doomed race.
>>
>>29946647
its taking the bbc meme too long to die desu
>>
>>29946235
>i-if I tell myself enough times I'm desirable because of my race maybe it will come true

kek you remind me of nigs who holla thinking they're hot BBC when they're just creepy and unwanted. realistically white males are only good for cucking and being femmbois in this post racism and post gender equality world
>>
>>29945735
Asians are treated just as good as whites any way so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>29947598
Except on the dating market and entertainment industry.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.