[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women always post stuff like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: attentionwhore.png (577 KB, 937x577) Image search: [Google]
attentionwhore.png
577 KB, 937x577
Why do women always post stuff like this?
>>
They like attention. She thinks she has it all because shes good looking and is getting good grades
>>
HAHAHAHA she even has the nerve to post a pic of herself
>>
they need constant validation for every single thing they do now, in this day and age, thanks to the internet.

it's honestly embarrassing to me to see people fiend for acceptance so badly.
i wanna just comment on their shit, "really? do you need to fish for pats on the back for every little milestone? have some dignity for yourself, learn to be strong and secure in yourself"
but if you posted that you would get flamed by all her ugly female friends and beta worshipers because of the delivery of it, even though there's no other way to say it.
>>
>>29945763
>beautiful
>clever
>thinks she has it all
well, she' right
>>
>>29945724
that's a weird face

>varona
that explains it
>>
File: 1461014903202.png (455 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
1461014903202.png
455 KB, 600x505
>hard work

oy vey!
>>
>>29945788
She's beautiful and she has it all but she's nowhere near "clever"

In fact she's the dumbest bitch ever. If she were smart she would have never dated that faggot who made her popular on 4chan in the first place.
>>
Bumping the thread with more Angie Varona
>>
For all you guys who continue to complain about women always wanting attention, you sure as fuck keep giving it to them.
>>
File: gentlesir.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
gentlesir.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>>29946326

Mmmmmm Yes gentlesir I agree with you. We must continue to whiteknight these precious damsels. Stacy offered to let me hold one of her fingers if I keep defending her Mmmmmmmmm *tiptip*
>>
>>29946326
wrong, buckarino. not all of us have social media or have confidence. if you can't hold eye contact with a 10/10 and smile, you can't give women attention.
>>
>>29945780
What's an reasonable thing to want validation for? Things like graduation and marriage always seems like worthwhile posts.
>>
She used to attention whore on bodybuilding.com forums. She's just another dumb whore that Chads will fuck and dump 3 days later until her vagina is so loose she could fit a watermelon in there. Let her pretend that she's more than a warm hole.
>>
>>29946449
Was there drama with her on bodybuilding?
>>
>>29946503
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/angie-varona-14-year-unwillingly-internet-sex-symbol/story?id=14882768
>>
>>29945724
This is the level of arrogance and praise seeking I would expect from a 10 year old. This is actually really unsettling, it's like she's autistic or something.
>>
>>29946628
She thrives on attention. If people stopped giving her attention she'd probably kill herself.
>>
>>29945724
>avoid the word prove when discussing social science findings, nothing is proven in political science, only supported,

>>>>>>ever paying for a social science degree
>>
>>29946628
According to the news story in >>29946581, I imagine she does have a plethora of psychological issues now. On top of being homeschooled.
>>
File: my god.png (81 KB, 256x287) Image search: [Google]
my god.png
81 KB, 256x287
>>29945778

That fucking whore.
>>
File: enFxd.jpg (69 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
enFxd.jpg
69 KB, 1000x800
>>29946834
I doubt it, she just likes attention. She's just like every other woman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.