[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies hate us so much, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: this kills anon.jpg (202 KB, 870x805) Image search: [Google]
this kills anon.jpg
202 KB, 870x805
Why do normies hate us so much, /r9k/?
>>
>>29945592
We deserve it. We deserve everything they do to us.
>>
they don't hate us. they just want to shame us into taking part of society and re-join the race of life
>>
>>29945592
To make themselves feel better and validate their own monotonous lives. Anyone who says they want to work every day until they retire is a fucking liar.
>>
>>29945592
Because they fear us.
>>
>>29945716
also this is a good post.

Normies know that to make themselves happy they gotta make someone unhappy
>>
>>29945592
Normie here, I don't hate you anymore than the animals in a zoo. I love this board because I'm fascinated by the way NEETs rationalize their life style. It's just fun to watch during my breaks at work.
>>
>>29945755
not exactly.

they are used to everyone going to college and trying to "score" so when they see someone who gave up they want him to try again until he succeeds because everyone deserves to get his dick sucked by sluts in college.
>>
>>29945783
NEETs are funny little guys sometimes.
>>
>>29945592
Because that's what makes them feel superior, feel like they're in control.
>>
>>29945592
They need to feel good about themselves so they make us look bad ( women haters, neets,) and assume all the problems we talk about our self inflicted or we don't try so we deserve our problems and the ridcule and mockery of normies because it is a Just world in their eyes
>>
>>29945783
I shitpost here from work to pass the time. Indeed it is like a zoo.
>>
>>29945716
Wagecuck here. I work from home, kiss my fiance goodbye when she goes to work, work a few hours then go to the gym or play vidya for an hour. I absolutely love my job. I love the feeling that I can provide for my family, that I can give her and my future children a financially stable life.
>>
>>29945889
t. 500 lbs neckbeard
>>
well their view of the world makes life out to be a competition so they need to be sure to have someone below them.
>>
>>29945896

>And then I posted on /r9k/
>>
>>29945928
BTFO BTFO
T
F
O

B
T
F
O
>>
>>29945928
I work in sales, meaning I spend a good bit of time on hold. Like >>29945783 said, it's a goddamn zoo here. Watching the little NEETs mingle helps pass the time.
>>
>>29945592
Why don't you people ever post the original?
>>
>>29945899
About 140 lbs actually, and well groomed.
>>
>>29945981
how short? skin? sex? (no thanks)
>>
>>29945697
>>29945809
Does anyone actually believe this? Does anyone actually think for a moment that a normie would consider the results of their actions when they do cruel things to robots?

Their not our parents being crueltobekind(tm), they're taking one fucking look at you and deciding you're a degenerate right then and there. Then they'll go home and post inspirational quotes on Fagsbook like "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
>>
>>29946194
>cruel things to robots

Such as?
>>
Normie here. I'm not the type of guy to make fun of people like you guys but I can see why.
I mean, every time I come here I have to remind myself that it's not all satire of pathetic manchildren, it's just hard to believe that you guys really exist so people can either laugh at you or mock you.
>>
>>29946592
The thing is, they really are asking for it. A lot of the threads here are just angry toxic vitriol, and if you try to post something reasonable, they will only get more angry.
>>
>>29946717
Yeah I don't know bro. I mostly just come here once in a while between breaks for a little laugh. I'd rather spend my time on my own life rather than messing with others who wouldn't listen to me anyway.
>>
>>29945964
for some reason i read this with an accent from someone from Leeds. it made it alot funnier.
>>
>>29945592
We don't even think about you, let alone have the energy to hate you. At worst it's pity, for your sped-ness.
>>
>>29945964
There should be a new jojo version
HEY SENIOR WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?
>>
>>29945592
They enjoy picking on the weak , it's that simple , they do it to impress others, relieve stress , boxing bag , putting you in your place etc.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.