[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boohoo a girl wont sleep with me Daily reminder getting laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: come.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>boohoo a girl wont sleep with me
Daily reminder getting laid isn't hard, youre just not trying hard enough
>>
>>29945587
>boohoo a girl that loves me and I lovs back won't be my girlfriend AND sleep with me.

Is that enough of a feel for you, faggot?
>>
File: 10082286.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
10082286.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
>>29945587
if I had a hot starbucks latte right now I would splash it at you
>>
i already knew that, faggot OP.

its called indifference
>>
>>29945621
gf's are overrated anyway, and even then not hard to acquire but not worth the effortt 95% of the time
>>29945627
edgy, did I trigger your lazy ass
>>
>>29945627

DELET ThHISSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1
>>
>>29945587
Someone pls post the pic of the guy who got rejected by 500 women

>not trying hard enough

get fucked
>>
>>29945587
you right, but i am looking for a more meaningful connection. wearing condoms suck as well, but i dont want to be another aids victim of pop culture
>>
>Daily reminder getting laid isn't hard
i don't wanna straight up say that getting laid is hard, but the way sexual reproduction is by nature is supposed to be hard on purpose
>>
More like
>boo hoo I will never be able to have a successful life with a stable career and family because the modern world is a train wreck and I was born just in time to see it all go off the rails
It's not that the family unit is dead, the economy is being sustained artificially on force of debt alone and we are experiencing a fall of Rome scenario with arabs and latinos, it's just that you're not trying hard enough!
>>
>>29945663
if you bang a the circle into the square 500 times and doesnt go through did you try hard enough even though you ignored the cube object beside you?
>>
>>29945587
but I am trying
I took a photo of me
and downloaded tinder and swipped all my swipes on hot girls
and got one fatty who stopped talking to me for no reason
>>
File: 1465962430918.jpg (31 KB, 473x551) Image search: [Google]
1465962430918.jpg
31 KB, 473x551
>>29945587
>tfw sex is a chore and every time I do it I just wish I was sitting at my desk fapping to trap hentai
>>
>>29945665
1. gf's suck
2. finding a girl you have a connection isnt even hard as long as you didn't sleep your college years away
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.