[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ReLIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Relife.jpg (77 KB, 386x520) Image search: [Google]
Relife.jpg
77 KB, 386x520
If you could take a pill and go back to highschool for a year, would you do it?

>no one would remember you or what you did afterwards
>you would be your age on the inside but young on the outside
>>
I guess. I had some good times after high school though. Actually, all of my good times were after high school. However, they're not good enough to cling on to. Might as well try to uncuck my life if given a chance.
>>
>If you could take a pill and go back to highschool for a year, would you do it?
What would happen when the year is up?
I don't like my life now but high school was pure hell desu not sure I could stomach it
>>
What would a 27 year old beta lord gain by turning into a 17 year old beta lord? High school life would still be the same for me. Its quite said that i havent done anything to change myself since finishing high school. Still the same weak beta bitch.

Even sadder still, as i type this i know I won't be doing anything to change myself anyway.
>>
>>29945430
Would I get a high sex drive back because otherwise it's pretty much a pointless endeavor. I'm too far gone and adapted to sexual frustration to be able to appreciate the opportunity anymore.
>>
>>29945430
If nothing changed the future, why would I bother?
>>
>>29945530

It isn't about changing the future you idiot.
>>
>>29945530
You could fuck teenagers? No clue really I just saw this anime and thought it was a strange idea
>>
>>29945430
if i took a pill and appeared in the anime ReLIFE i'd kill myself
>>
>>29945430

dl'ed this anime just for the plot synopsis and me being a 28 year old NEET who fucked up senior year of high school

is it any good?
>>
>>29946084
it's salaryman manga tier bad
>>
yeah i would go back and just stay in school instead of dropping out.
what fucked me over was my circle of friends. i didn't realize how bad it would become until you're already really invested in these people.
>>
i'm so mad that there wasn't any conclusion to the mc and chizuru. I want chizuru and subject 2 shipping but great show oeverall
>>
>>29945430
It would suck shit because I'd be more mature than everyone and their humor and what they'd consider fun probably wouldn't interest me but I'd just do it to do it.
>surrounded by jailbait
You're literally asking for a serial rapist.
>>
I would fuck it up again because I'm a lazy shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.