[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13
File: 658.jpg (18 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
18 KB, 260x384
Now that the dust has settled I think we can agree most black people are actually shit, lets post the most common red flags

>hates "white america" but is happy to waste their tax money
>complains about muh slavery despite never being a slave
>doesnt care about the slavery going on in the world right now that is far worse than anything their ancestors experienced
>"hates" racism (white people) but is racist toward spics and asians
>mentions muh dick unironically
>doesn't recognise that rap hurts black people rather than helping them
>>
File: 1451270607768.jpg (114 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451270607768.jpg
114 KB, 750x1024
>they are black
>>
>congregates in and around convenience stores on Thursday nights (why thursday?)
>slow walks in front of cars, most pedestrians will speed up to a degree out of courtesy or something
>toothpick in mouth, you're not fucking razor ramon or anything
>>
>>29945931
You're trying way too hard, my man.
>>
>>29945369
>Doesn't believe white privilege exist but has a higher wage gap and people treat you better
>complains that slavery wasn't bad , but the Irish had it worse
>doesn't want to acknowledge the aftermath of blacks after slavery and social institutionalization blacks have experienced
>says "well everyone is racist, so that justifies me being racist too"
>They are the ones that invented cuck fetishes
>Doesn't realize heavy/black metal is bad for their children , might shoot up another school

>>29945867
>They believe they are entitled to rape black women

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/10/the-most-horrific-cop-rape-case-you-ve-never-heard-of.html
>>
>>29945369
Your whole post is a stereotype of black people. I'm black and none of that post applies to me.
>>
>>29945867
protip: dont get on the ground like that
>>
>>29945931
Thursday isn't payday for you ??
>>
>>29946004
True, but these are black things I've seen. No bullshit.

so black
>>
>>29946012
That's the point of being a racist white dude, brother-san.

Have a (You) by the way
>>
>>29946030
No job, I'm a worthless NEET

I do nothing at all
>>
>>29945369
>doesn't recognise that rap hurts black people rather than helping them
THIS. I've been saying this for fucking YEARS but noone ever addresses rap as the legitimate problem it is.
>>
>>29945369

Blacks are fine
>>
>>29945931
>Speeding up in front of cars as a 'courtesy'

Jesus Christ man...
>>
>>29946195
Get this, this one's really gonna get ya:

I not only speed up, sometimes I stop and let the car go first, not every time, sometimes though.

I'll also straighten my path so that I'm going directly across the crossing area/crosswalk instead of at an angle if I was before, so that I make it across quicker.

|:O)
>>
File: 1451758878450.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1451758878450.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
>considers anime/video games their main interest
>likes skateboarding
>dresses autistically
>mainly listens to backpacker rap
>thinks they're a super ultra speical unique snowflake because alongside backpacker rap they have something "unexpected" thrown in like smashing pumpkins, tool, mac demarco, etc
>has no interest in things that don't directly impact them, didn't hate feminists until they tried to tamper with his video games
>admires people like kwame nkrumah and frantz fanon
>>
>>29945369
>Anything above 27
>>
File: 1468501545757.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1468501545757.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>29946226
>Letting the car go first

You fucking beta asshole, the pedestrian is SUPPOSED to go first. Stopping nd letting he car go first just wastes everyone's time and confuses the driver! Not to mention it creates the expectation that the car can go first making it harder for other pedestrians!
>>
>>29946012
>most black people
>most
>>
>>29946010
I'm not white, what's your move street rat?
>>
>they have black skin
the end
>>
Green flags for black people
>they act white
>they don't dress or act thug
>they value education
>they aspire to be middle class
>they don't talk about race
>they enjoy the music of tom jones
>>
>>29946282
I'm just getting started pal..

I also sometimes go out of my way to put away a shopping cart or two that people left behind in parking spots at the Walmart.
>>
File: unite.png (34 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
unite.png
34 KB, 2000x1333
>>29945369
/pol/ here

Literally every media covering of anything related to race relations and other social justice tag-a-longs has been orchestrated to separate all of us. The government (which has been infilitrated by the leftists doing the bidding of jewish elites like geroge soros) tells blacks they're oppressed which makes them hate the whites, they show footage in the media of the 'innocent' idiots making a mockery of themselves in riots which makes the whites hate the blacks.

The natural reaction is to look at the blm activities and begin to hate blacks in general, the soon to be revealed communist overlords know that, and are counting on ignorance from all across the spectrum.

Please educate yourselves, for the sake of western society.

/r9k/ You don't hate women, you hate the behavior girls and women in the west have been encouraged to take part in. I know r9k has a lot of virgins and neets, it's not your fault. You're literally the disenfranchised youth of the 21st century, the perfect example of western man being incapable of involvement with a social system so degenerate.

You shouldn't hate black people because of the paid protestors and 'innocent' idiots you see on tv, educate yourself, educate them.

I highly recommend you all start by reading "Propaganda" by Ed Bernays, it will open your mind to what the left elitists are doing to our civilization, who the real enemys are, and what their plans are
>>
>>29946310
>aim to move out of the ghetto and recognise how important that is
>care about their american heritage rather than their african heritage (if they are staying in america)
>>
>>29946300
This tbqhwymfafm
>>
>>29946346
wew lad, you shouldn't have wasted time writing anything after

>Literally every media covering of anything related to race relations and other social justice tag-a-longs has been orchestrated to separate all of us.

it's immediately obvious you aren't from pol
>>
>>29946256
I'm a number 4, anyone above that is a nigger in my eyes.
>>
>>29946346
>it's not your fault. You're literally the disenfranchised youth of the 21st century
>it's not your fault
you're only as miserable as you resolve to be, and everything is your fault.
>>
>>29946346
I don't hate woman nor do I hate women behaivours, I hate the privilege, advantages and bias towards women in the modern world and I will not trust a single woman until that is fixed
>>
>>29946409
How is making false statements that are irrelevant to the conversation working out for you?
>>
>>29946256
Hard to tell, that scale is ass

but I think I'm a 26, I thought 27 but not really.

Not black though, and not a Gonzales (slightly, but not much).
>>
>>29946412
I wasn't talking about being a nigger but the. Ut out point in which I will cross the street to avoid them
>>
>>29946330
Your me
>>
>>29946464
>26
>not a nigger

Nice try Tyrone.
>>
>>29946464
Protip always add at least two points to what you believe you are and if you are a 27 that means you have some amount of balck in you
>>
>>29946457
ask me how I know you are black
>>
>>29946447
It's almost as if the sexes are biologically different and equality is a meme.
>>
>>29945369
Black people are fine, just as long as they aren't in my country. Ireland is ethnically Celtic with a little Anglo/Nordic admixture, not Negroid. Plus, they shouldn't be allowed on the internet. They're the reason /r9k/ has normalfags, as Pepe only entered the mainstream consciousness because of Black Twitter using it. They always seem to access the internet using a smartphone too, so they're a driving force in the internet's shift from desktop to mobile which is the cancer killing the internet.
>>
>>29946485
I mean I can pretty dark if I get left out in the sun too long, and when I flare my nostrils they get pretty big, like (___)(___). But I'm not a black, so you can relax.
>>
>>29946310
>all of these apply to me
Feels good man
Now I'm here reading the shit their responses
>>
>>29946497
You don't get to pull that shit now, it's too late. Men voted for female soldiers to be drafted, have fun dying for my right to buy cheap gas
>>
>>29946525
Where are you in the color scale tho?
>>
>>29946490
I'm more brown than "black brown", sometimes orange looking if in the right lighting. But you never know, you could be a little black too.
>>
>>29946583
I'm a 20 buddy, I'm a spic, sometimes I get as bad as 22 but that's it, above 22 is for Indians and above 27 (27 included) is for balcks
>>
>>29946664
Hm, you might be a light skinned hispanic, not sure though. I put my forearm up to the shit and put a flashlight on it because shitty lighting in this room. mid 20s is the closest for me, I think my forearms are darker than say my torso, which is probably closer to 20, yeh.

All I know is, you're brown (kind of)

I'm brown

we're both brown!
>>
>>29946706
I am, I'm not Mexican. Mexico has some of the worst Hispanics, my ancestors mostly genocides the shit out of the natives. There may be a couple hundreds left today
>>
File: angryanon.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
angryanon.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>29946284
>mfw most is the underlying and most important part of true fairness
>People make fun of "Not All x" when it's the most important part

Bcos most blacks are dumber, all blacks are dumber = racist

There needs to be equal amounts of all ethnic groups and genders in all studies = fucking idealistic idiot

Most blacks are dumber but there's still some blacks out there who are smarter than me because there's always exceptions = sensible

It isn't meant to be about pretending the facts aren't there(SJWs) or shunning the good people in a race for the acts of others (/pol/tards). It was about embracing the truth.

I can't be the only person who believes this, I've just gotten too involved with internet media.
>>
>>29946570
25-27 ish
Anon
Orginallllio bby
>>
>>29946729
Gotcha

I have some Mexican in me I think from my grandma on my dad's side, my uncle broke it down for me one time.

He said it like, I'm a quarter mexican (I think he said aztec indian from granny, not sure), 1/8 irish from a great great grandfather, and the rest is native american from my parents.

Brown though.
>>
>>29946748
that viewpoint is racist nowadays anon

cant be racist now can you?????
>>
>>29946785
I'm 78% European (white) and 1,7% African (black) or at least that's the average for my people prooved by science. If you. An remember a single African family member then you are black
>>
>>29946855
No black family members that I've ever been told of.

But I think feather indians mixed with blacks, got their fuck on and everything, had children, a long time ago. So you never know, I might have a very distant black relative and I don't know about it.

You might could be right.
>>
>>29946169
>THIS. I've been saying this for fucking YEARS but noone ever addresses rap as the legitimate problem it is.

Music isn't the reason people turn violent you retard. It's their own actions and /or upbringing
>>
>>29946010
>Doesn't realize heavy/black metal is bad for their children , might shoot up another school

i get what you're trying to do with your post, but this one doesn't really fit. if you look at popular metal music of today, they're songs about fantasy viking adventure and demons and conquering impossible odds and weird shit like that. you look at popular rap songs today and they're about fucking bitches, getting money, self-promotion and creating histrionic lowbrow drama between "tribes" of other rappers.
>>
But anotha1 for back on topic:

>smells like cocoa butter/too much lotion
>tattoos
>tells you to hol up but doesn't even bother to hol up in return
>>
>>29946310
>they act white
No such thing as acting a color. You're forgetting there are white trash, hillbillies, and douchebags that act degenerate

>>they don't dress or act thug
People dress whatever their sense of style is

>>they value education
Because everyone robot here is in college

>>they aspire to be middle class
The white privilege is strong in this one

>>they don't talk about race
Then don't be racist

>>they enjoy the music of tom jones
Only has one good song

You LITERALLY just described Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
>>
I got a skunk though, he's pretty black, I'mma go get him real quick hol up, just gimme a minute
>>
File: veryblack.jpg (254 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
veryblack.jpg
254 KB, 1280x768
>>29947203
here he go, this him

the blackest, most black son of a bitch I know
>>
>>29947147
>doesn't respect carlton
found the thug. that's a red flag
>>
>>29947076
>they're songs about fantasy viking adventure and demons and conquering impossible odds and weird shit like that.

Not that guy, but those songs sings about NEGATIVE forces and being an outcast from the outside world. Most of the fans will generally have depression, self harm, have urges to harm others physically or emotionally, anti-social, and have negative opinions about most religions and society. It doesn't matter if one is realistic or not, the point is they both talk about bad things.

>being such an idiot you believe gangster Rap is the only sub genre
>>
>complains about slavery to someone whose ancestors were never slave owners (Irish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Greek, anyone whose ancestors were poor and/or northerners, etc.)
>doesn't realize people other than blacks were ever slaves
>doesn't realize there were black slave owners
>doesn't realize there is currently slavery and most of it is committed BY africans and southeast asians (aka POCs)
>thinks slaves were beaten for no reason (would you break your own property? would you beat your farm animals and work horse until they die or can't work? it's retarded)
>thinks police be rayciss and shoot nigs for "no reason"
>thinks you can fight the police, run from them, yell at them, and resist arrest and the police shouldn't be able to defend themselves or use force to get you to cooperate
>thinks all white people are racist
>thinks hating white people and threatening to harm them isn't racist
>reads/watches exclusively black media
>is sjw
>takes sjw uni courses
>is on a scholarship for being a nigger
>is hired for "diversity"
>likes rap
>likes clubbing/dancing/gangster culture
>dresses like a hood rat
>has twitter
>has never actually been to africa and seen how shit a world without whites is, and that whites are holding up western civilization
>thinks they are entitled to money, welfare, food stamps, section ape housing, jobs, etc
>doesn't realize niggers are a blight on the planet
>doesn't realize literally every other race hates blacks and whites are the least of it
>is black
>>
>>29947254
But Will and Philip were the ones that WERE the whole show.
>>
>>29945369
Walks with that exaggerated rubber spined amble that black teenage boys sometimes adopt. There is nothing wrong with your bones stahp walking like a retard.
>>
>>29947050
it's their shit culture which includes violent anti-intellectual music
>>
>>29946010
If you don't like Whites have privilide above you leave our country's you fucking faggot.
I don't go to Japan and complain about Japanese privilege fetid brained ape
>>
>>29947343
>doesn't walk like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GVRtS18xSk
>>
>>29947299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywhZCHvqXA
>thugs will never stop getting btfo by carlton
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>>29947147
>Only has one good song
Not Unusual
Delilah
Kiss
Green Green Grass of Home

Ignorant ass nigger
>>
>>29947268
That's like saying violent video games will make people violent.

The difference between metal and rap is that rap is mainstream and more people are influenced by them. Just look at kids these days. They try so hard to look and act like niggers.
>>
>>29946376
>American heritage
>Wants us to forget about slavery
Lol
>>
>>29946256
I go from 25-27 depending on how much sunlight I get
>>
>>29947509
if you want to be a faggot collectivist instead of celebrating americn individualism move to europe desu
>>
>>29945369
agreed with all of this. thankfully I was raised not in the hood but in the white towns of upstate ny. now that I live in a city I can't stand ghetto niggas and the mentality and personalities you listed. good shit.

all people ITT especially blacks, listen to this very smart black conservative. we aren't all retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQh0Ph9CgbU
>>
>>29946256
I'm fucking color blind. Can someone explain to me how 28 is darker than 27?
>>
>>29947147
>a black high-functioning alcoholic qt that enjoys fishing/hunting, grew up on a farm, and constantly complains about "darn libruls" trying to take away his guns
>not marriage material

educated black men are often effeminate and hate the outside world
>>
>>29947749
you need glasses, it's noticeably darker.
>>
>>29946010
>social institutionalization
>white privilege

Get out tranny trash
>>
>>29948023

Color is a social construct.
>>
>>29945369

> tfw you know black people and literally none of those stereotypes applies to them
>>
>>29948252
>thinks obama was a great leader for black people
>doesn't care about the ethnic cleansing of blacks in libya that obama is partially responsible for

yeah I bet that applies to at least some of them though
>>
>>29946012
Big dick or gtfo
>>
>>29947506
>That's like saying violent video games will make people violent.

People DO say that retard. Makes no difference to saying hip hop makes you violent .

>Just look at kids these days. They try so hard to look and act like niggers.

When grunge and heavy metal were popular, people wanted to be tough douchebags as well.
>>
>>29947506
Violent video games definitely trivialize violence. Now they dont necessarily drive people to violence, but they make it alot easier for people to be comfortable with violence. Just look at todays world where no one cares about human suffering and people gladly wish horrible things on eachother or tell eachother to kill themselves. On the other hand the antropomorphization of animals in childrens movies has made the majority of people butthurt bleeding heart animal rights fags, who have absolutely no idea how animals actually work.

A great deal of problems in society today are caused by the media people were exposed to in their childhood and teens, and shitty parents who failed to teach their kids the difference between reality and fantasy.
>>
>>29945931
>he doesn't slow to a crawl in rush hour traffic to delay all the normalfags from getting home to their wives and families

You're not a robot, fuck you.
>>
>>29946241
I'm only the 1st and 3rd of the things you listed

How'd I do?
>>
>>29947246
damn anon, yeah that skunk's pretty black, gotta agree w/ you there. good animal though, goood animal.
>>
>>29946256
23-27 is African American aka pave monkey
Straight up Africans are actually decent people, at least in my city
>>
>>29946310
>I act white because I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic that can't communicate with people and spend all day with my cats
Fuck you
>>
>>29947096
>sometimes re customers "ayo hol up" when they walk away after their card got denied
>one cumskin came back , paid, looks me in the eyes and says "the fire rises"

He's been getting free cookies since. You guys are alright sometimes
>>
>>29947285
I just want you to know that literally nobody read your post
>>
>>29945369

The only reason Obama won the presidency both times is because he is black. Take all of his achievements and baggage and simply change his race to white and he never would have one a primary. Go ahead and try to argue a freshmen senator would have won the election.

Hillary Clinton is about to win the same way. Because she is a woman.
>>
File: 1464716207126.png (330 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
1464716207126.png
330 KB, 401x547
Further red flags for black people:
>they're always complaining about other black people
>they're always talking about how redpilled they are
>they hate hip hop and black music in general
>they post on /r9k/ or /pol/ as the token nigger who agrees with them
>they support Trump
Be warned, these people secretly want to be white and will steal your if you let your guard down. Even around good blacks, never relax.
>>
>>29950287
>love being black
>have no friends and hate everyone
>own more MAGA gear than Ted Nugent

Fuck you nigga, ik I'm dope
>>
>>29950287
steal your what? what do they want to steal?

give me the red enema, anon
>>
>>29950348
suppository, whatever

i get the two mixed up but you know what I'm talking about
>>
>>29945867
Anon, do you know the story behind this attack?
>>
File: 1468355420985.jpg (881 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1468355420985.jpg
881 KB, 3008x2000
>"""blackbots""" who are just cyborg/failed normies
>>
>>29946241
What is backpacker rap? Do you have any examples?
>>
>>29950348
Steal your whiteness that is, be careful. Trump is going to cut gibs and build wall so non-whites who vote for him are either insane or trying to lure in white people to transfer with.
>>
>>29950469
o, gotcha

original stretch armstrong with the blue underwear comment
>>
File: 1468104242417.jpg (73 KB, 278x240) Image search: [Google]
1468104242417.jpg
73 KB, 278x240
>>29950469
>Steal qt ayran girl's whiteness
>>
>>29947147
KEK! KEK! KEK!
You literally said that you can't act a color and then proceeded to list off white trash as a way of acting.
And the way you dress is influenced on many factors, but there's a reason you usually go through with wearing the style. What should you expect when going to a 2000s punk concert? Lots of Mohawks and gothic clothing. What should you expect when going to a closed gate golf range in Florida? Old people wearing polo shirts. None of those people are forced or even required to wear the shit, they choose to because it reflects their lifestyle. Granted there are always exceptions, you should just expect a nigga with a sideways cap and sagging jeans to do dumb shit time to time.
>>
>>29950432
Backpacker rap is faggy white stuff like Logic, Gambino, Mac Miller, Flatbush Zombies, etc
>>
>>29950409
I'm the only real blackbot on this board
Those other Tyrone's and Jerome's need to fuck off
>>
>>29950287
What if you don't hate black music but none of it appeals to you?
>>
I don't get how they support groups like BLM when it's ran and funded by the Clinton Foundation and other people who only want to use them
>>
>be black
>have cool white God parents
>they are basically mu grandparents cus I never met my real ones
>move a few states away in middle school
>want to go to school back in home state
>they let me live with them rent free while I'm in school
>even let me bring my cats
>they have a big house innawoods with lots of land
>no friends , but I don't want them thinking they're holding me back from being social
>spend my free time hiking in the woods and getting to know the land
>graduate and move to apartment in a nearby city for work
>still see godparents every weekend for football and dinner
>godfather gets cancer
>brings me into his study for a man-to-man
>tells me that I'm the sole heir to his estate
>I have a bro and sis, but they're getting nothing unless I want them to
>tells me he could never have kids becaus godmother had a hysterectomy early on in their marriage
>it's now my job to ensure the estate lives on
>tells me I have to have a family and pass on the values and wealth that he gave me
>I'm a khhv loser that spends his days in fictional worlds or in the woods
>can't let godfather down, so I promise him I will
>move back in with them to take care of him in his final days
>he passes away and godmother goes to stay with her sister
>house is technically mine at this point as well as the savings acct
>can't stand being in that big house all alone
>move back to apartment and rent the house to nice white families for a few months during cabin season
>House is completely paid off, savings interest pays taxes, lease money is all profit for me
>live a simple life and drive a simple car
>now I have to find a wife to fulfill the vow I made to my godfather
>all black women are trash
>don't want mixed race kids

Help
>>
>>29946330
I do the same. What really pisses me off is when people put them on the grass patches when the cart collecter or what ever it's called is like ten feet away
>>
>>29951118
I've seen something kind of similar, shopping carts abandoned like up the street from the store. Not sure who does that.

What I just don't like is people leaving them behind in general, especially in parking spaces. How hard is it to just take it back and at least half-assedly pushing it into the cart area?
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.