[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many cocks do you think a qt girl like this has taken?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: alexis_ren.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
alexis_ren.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
How many cocks do you think a qt girl like this has taken?
>>
>>29945046
My guess would be about 40.

But, if she is a prostitute then over 9000.
>>
0 or her insides would not be intact
>>
>>29945046
Probably between 15 and 20. Women like having sex with hot guys, and a girl as hot as that could have any guy, and she probably does. Sluttiness is glorified in our current society.
>>
Very few, possibly zero. The more beautiful the girl the higher her standards.
>>
>>29945046
depends on her age, i would say between 13-18 she took 1-2 loyal cocks plus 3-4 new cocks weekly, after that 1-2 loyal cocks she sticks with for the money and 5-6 new adventure cocks weekly, maybe a cock or two on the side for future career prospects too
>>
50+. Anyone who thinks less is bluepilled on women.
>>
>>29945139
Was thinking almost the same
>>
around 25-30

i knew quite a few hot girls when i was a teen and most of them fucked a lot of chads..
>>
All of the hottest girls in my school growing up honestly never fucked a single one of the chads. I know this to be true because although I'm not a Chad myself I had a stable line of communication with several of them and they were outraged at the fact that this group of literal 10/10 wouldn't fuck any guys no matter their chadness. All of them remained single and only hung out with other stacies it was weird. I bet they get fucked every night now but back then it was nice seeing some modesty
>>
>>29945222
you were seen as below average and they didn't share sex information with you, girls fuck a lot, ugly or pretty there is no fucking way they didn't fuck while young and in school
>>
>>29945254
Good post.

They probably fucked older guys with money
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 57x44) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 57x44
>>29945046
I actually went to school with her, and she was real quiet, so I wouldn't say too many.
>>
her age +10
>>
>>29945461
Nope. You're wrong. Please re-evaluate your judgements.
>>
>>29945428

rofl fuck off you retard
>>
Just by looking at the selfie that she's attention whoring with, I'd say about 20 ish
>>
As many as she wants. It could 3 or it could be 100.

I knew hot girls that had only 2-3 partners per year and others who had two different partners in the same night. Then again, I also knew an average at best girl who had a kid before 10th grade and then an abortion junior year (secretly behind her christian parents' backs).

Hot doesn't make girls more slutty or get them more dick. It gives them more power in choosing which dicks go in them.

>go to normalfag party in high school
>classmate's younger sister is there
>really hot
>guys all over her
>everyone drinking
>hot girl walks up to guy who was rumored to have large genitals
>she starts talking him him and pulls his penis out of his pants
>he gets erected and everyone is impressed by his cock
>girl pulls him to get off couch and then takes him by his cock into other room, probably to play checkers

She had the opportunity to have many dicks in her, but ended up taking fewer than possible because she had so much choice.
>>
>>29945106
For good reason. It's fun.
>>
>literally nobody in this thread had hot girls in their classes
when you know you are tip top tier you don't sleep around with anyone you just get the best of the best and try to make it last. she's probably fucked like 4 cocks, but seen millions in her inbox.

anyone who tells you it's better to find new people all the time for sex is someone that nobody likes.
>>
like 15

4 different bf's in highschool
then when she got onto college then the sluttery begins
>>
>>29945792
This never happened.

Dramatization makes this post original btw
>>
>>29945792
this.
hot girls just want to abuse their looks much as they can without having to take a dick for it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.