[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supposed to meet up with a girl today >Asked her out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463002725490.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463002725490.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
>supposed to meet up with a girl today
>Asked her out for icecream
>she said yes
>ask her if I should pick her up (since I want to show off with my car)
>she doesn't answer
should I write to her if we Are still meeting or has she blown it off already? ;_;
>tfw I will never ever have a gf and lose my virginity
>>
kys
>>>/facebook/
>>
Normalfuck problems.

Obligatory Sage
>>
splash your starbucks latte all over her anon
>>
>>29944745
I'm far from being a normie
Met her online and we talked for 3 months before agreeing on getting some Ice Cream
Also she's a NEET
>>
Could be worse, I asked the girl I want to date out for icecream and she said "maybe if I'm not busy".
This would be our second date... I'm hoping she's just considering me, not trying to let me go easy.
>>
>>29944816
>he thinks he isnt a normalfuck
Just because youre not slaying supermodels left and right doesnt mean youre not a normalshit.

Do you think the average person slays supermodels left and right? You're just a beta normie at worst. Dont you have any friends to talk about this girl with?
>>
>>29944879
Actually, no.
But it's kind of pointless to discuss wheter I'm a normie or not anyways.
So think whatever you like.
>>
get into a deadly accident
>>
>>29944915
Relax senpai im still contributing to your thread. Why cant you just ask your friends about this? Is it because it's embarrassing for you?
>>
>>29945021
It is because I only have one friend whom I talk to regularly.
He doesn't live where I live and thinks I have a decent life with Girls and everything.
>>
>>29944879
only normies have friends, friend
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.