[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you worship Egyptian Gods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x344
Do any of you worship Egyptian Gods?
>>
>>29944536
Only when I play Overwatch
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>29944536
JESUS is the one true saviour.
>>
I worship Apollonian Gods..
>>
>>29944536
I prefer traditional Yoruba faith of West Africa.
>>
>>29944536
If I worshipped any ancient god it would be Ishtar, the goddess of love and war that had temples where you'd go and have sex with priestesses and female followers as a form of worship.
>>
File: gaia.gif (82 KB, 332x288) Image search: [Google]
gaia.gif
82 KB, 332x288
I worship a greek milf.
>>
>>29945180
YHVH fucking SUUUUCKS. Fuck that jealous warmonger who does nothing for anybody and demands that nobody worship the other gods.
>>
>>29945650

>The tree hugging queers

I know a greenpeace animal lover vegan hippie when I see one.
>>
>>29945644
Think nigger gets it

Mesopotamian gods and goddesses are where ir is at. Sumerians were the first civilization
>>
>No one has actually mentioned "kek" yet

What are you all? Cucks or something?
>>
Chaldean gods reign supreme. Aku the moon god is my ride or die nigga
>>
>>29945674
Nah man you gotta think of it like this.

Giant women with big tits and ass, mother of the biggest chad in Olympus.

by fucking her you can rightfully say that you're the father of Zeus
>>
>>29945818
Step father of zeus. If you got married. While the greek gods mostly fucked around with their siblings even if they were technically married.
>>
>>29944536
i have all FIVE pieces of exodia in my hand right now while typing this
>>
>>29945864
Is exodia even a real thing? I couldn't find anything about him or Obelisk when I looked them up.
>>
>>29945885
yeah man yugioh was based on a real game pharoahs used to play in ancient egypt
>>
>>29945885
Yeah ancient egyptians used to play mystical card games by using etched tablets.

loser would be thrown into a dark crypt (where yu-gi-oh got the shadow realm from) where they will spend their last days in complete darkness.
>>
>>29945983
No. I mean the winged dragon of Ra is clearly inspired by an actual egyptian god. Why the fuck are the other three not.
>>
>>29946031
See >>29946035

I like learning mythology from games based in mythology. Even if those games are fake as shit.

I wouldn't know the Japanese creation myth if it wasn't for persona. I wouldn't be interested in Shinto at all if it wasn't for persona.
>>
>>29946035
because it's a cartoon made for children you autist
>>
I would but the second you start to worship any other God besides the Christian God then you're instantly doomed to hell, at least by Christian standards. If you don't believe in Christianity then I guess it doesn't matter, the thought still somewhat scares me.

I'm not even a Christian, it's just the fact that a major powered religion claims I'm doomed to hell the second I instantly worship any other God besides their God. I think Egyptian religion is pretty cool though, like studying it or watching documentaries on it is informative.

>TFW you die and cross the river styx until you reach the place where a women with a bird face weighs your heart and soul to determine if go to the afterlife or spend eternity in damnation.
>>
I do
Praise kek
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 826x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 826x1024
>>29946507
Kekism is a terrible religion.
As much as I believe in meme magic you really need to believe in the rest of the Gods.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.