[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally got a gf >too emotionally insecure to trust her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 500x500
>finally got a gf
>too emotionally insecure to trust her
>spend more time on her Facebook than my own making sure she doesn't talk about other guys
>she does
>never say anything even though it kills me inside every time I see it

I just can't fucking stop anons
>>
stop doing that
who cares
in these situations, any attention is positive attention
don't be fazed by it
cheaters and flirtatious types want you to be jealous
if you refuse them that, it proves you're not willing to play their game

deadpan the whole thing so she doesn't get the stimulation she craves from mindfucking you
>>
File: 1386449647155.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1386449647155.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>29944371
I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING NORMALFAGS SHITTING UP MY FUCKING BOARD

JUST FUCK OFF TO REDDIT/FACEBOOK WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM
FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29944479
This
There's a million places for you normie scum to go,stay in any of them.
>>
Talks about other guys how? Like celebrities or does she share your best friends pictures and caption them "what a hottie xxx"
>>
File: 1451667837869.jpg (50 KB, 365x326) Image search: [Google]
1451667837869.jpg
50 KB, 365x326
>meet a girl at a party
>she has all the red falg traits, like colored hair, weird clothing style, piercing etc.
>we get along nicely
>she likes me a lot
>end up in a bed making out
>try to go for de pussi
>she's super reluctant
>turns out she's a virgin
>we're together 2 months now, she says she's super happy, I'm the best thing that happened to her etc
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.