[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shoot them in the streets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: y.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
Ever notice how so many subcultures lack soul? How once great, unique and different subcultures become filled with idiot edgy posers within just a couple of months these days? There is no soul in subculture anymore, no one actually sticks to unique movements built on principles but rather whores themselves out asap to the highest bidder. Metal is now about coloured hair, huge holes in your ears and making music that is angsty/cringy as possible. It used to be about freedom, being chill and heavy. Punk is dead, Goth is now a joke and Dubstep burned out so quick its main proprietors look like trailer park meth addicts. Rap was real and gritty and is now poised to become something people only do through a gold encrusted iPad directly linked to your twitter account, the next hit single might as well be 142 characters just saying "ASS MONEY MY HUGE COCK PANDA".

As soon as your subculture is worth any money at all the producers and posers will strip it to the bone and devour its soul, then replace what substance was there with pure 100% grade A bullshit. All because edgy faggot posers are too weak to stop rimming the ass of big business for their next hit of attention.
You know who you are, if you are a poser reading this, please kill yourself immediately, you do not deserve to live you fucking anus muncher.
>>
File: 1468448841753.png (779 KB, 3200x900) Image search: [Google]
1468448841753.png
779 KB, 3200x900
dam desu senpai that's edgy :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>subcultures
normie shit, specifically teenage normie shit.

not /r9k/ material.
>>
>>29944245
sub-cultures never had soul, it was always about edgy and mindless children who don't have their own personality so they need to have a sense of belonging to a pack instead.6
>>
>>29944245
Welcome to capitalism baby, where everything is a product to sell and therefore they make it mainstream in order to get the most customers.
>>
>>29944286
But imageboards are also a subculture, so are trainsets, wargames and all manner of autist/robot things.
They will come for it all eventually, and you will not be able to protest because you never spoke out before
>>
>>29944303
yes but when can we be rid of them?
>>
File: untitledbait.jpg (39 KB, 317x329) Image search: [Google]
untitledbait.jpg
39 KB, 317x329
>>29944245
You really nearly got me boio. Subcultures having substance in the first place? I've always found these fickle movements to be the narcissistic by-product of teeny-boppers that are unaware of what the original culture rebels against. They, by definition and circumstance of their existence, are soulless.
>>
>>29944334
>But imageboards are also a subculture, so are trainsets, wargames and all manner of autist/robot things.
nope
>>
>>29944245
>people thinking their unique hypercasual style makes them automatically better than other people in the first place
Shitty fucking posers from the get go. Always hated these people in the '90s who could not have been any more smug towards me, just because I couldn't afford to wear stylish clothing. Fuck all pretentious subcultures regardless of their degree of authenticity.
>>
File: hyperdubkode9.jpg (125 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
hyperdubkode9.jpg
125 KB, 500x340
>>29944245
>Dubstep burned out so quick its main proprietors look like trailer park meth addicts
what does some American shit like you know about dubstep?
People in dubstep were always skinny nerds and weirdos taking ridiculous amounts of ketamine and smoking weed in a dark room while the bass is so loud that it reverberates through your entire body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdM0OdLwWw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.