[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Clear indications that you BTFO'd someone on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Saxophone Kid.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Saxophone Kid.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>They call you a troll
>They accuse you of baiting or imply it in some way
>>
>Make a perfectly clear post btfo of someone
>Is English your native language?
That's the straw-grasping to end all straw-grasping.
Also, when they start screaming ad-hominem as if it someone negates the steaming verbal shit you've just taken on them.
In the end though, if you're really arguing on 4chan and care that much, you've already blown yourself the fuck out already.
>>
>>29944294
damn you sound like someone who got BTFO'd
>>
>>29944294
WTF are you trying to say? What you wrote makes no sense.
>>
File: 1466462812799.jpg (35 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
1466462812799.jpg
35 KB, 735x541
>>29944294
oregano imgur image
>>
>>29944165
>you're triggered
This is a clear sign that they can't come up with a real argument and have to resort to name calling. All it means is "you disagreed with me"
>>
>they say you're from reddit
>>
>they get so mad they make a thread trying to validate themselves
>>
File: 1430199784444.png (358 KB, 446x327) Image search: [Google]
1430199784444.png
358 KB, 446x327
>losing argument
>opponent hits me with a killing blow
>wait 20 minutes
>reply to him
>he's probably left the thread
>I get the last word
>I win
>>
as soon as you see the word neckbeard youve already won against a reddit roastie

only reddit roasties use that retarded term
>>
Ad hom fallacy, usually in relation to maturity because you aren't as eloquent as them
>>
>they dont respond to your post but respond to every other weaker argument in the thread
>>
File: 123.jpg (62 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
62 KB, 601x601
>>29944563
This, I love when they start replying to your chill posts with increasingly profane exclamations of how angry you are when in fact it is they who are mad
>TRIGGERED KEKK LE REDDIT NECKBEARD BUTTFRUSTRATED AFTER BEING COMPLETELY FUCKING BTFO LOL U MAD KEKKKKKK
Pic related, their face while typing this
>>
>they call you a cuck
>>
>you must be fun at parties
>summerfag
>kys
>underage
>>
>They start correcting your grammer.
>>
>>29944165
>they keep calling you a normie
>>29944294
>Is English your native language?
most of the time this is asked it's a legitimate question
>>
>they mention it's summer
>>
>>29944848
this is the one that happens to me all the time.
>>
>>29945116
fucking normie scumdumpster
>>
>>29945112
>he thought this post was smart
>>
>>29944165
No replies back or they just say you're a butthurt roastie.
>>
>>29944746
Sounds like you got BTFO recently. ;^)
>>
>>29946209
Oh, this reminds me of my favorite one.

>I-I bet ur a girl!!!! That means ur opinion doesn't matter!!!!
when the person they're arguing with is a guy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.