[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad tier face and aesthetics >5'10 >5 inch dicklet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Chad tier face and aesthetics
>5'10
>5 inch dicklet
how did god fuck you robots?
>>
my eyes don't look like all the cute/pretty cartoon eyes kids see when they're growing up. people think they are scary. so I always wear glasses to cover them.
>>
>>29944151
putting me on a planet full of boring niggers
>>
>asian
>retarded
>inability to make friends
>parents that do more damage than good
At least my imouto will turn out okay, r-right?
>>
>>29944151
he subjected me to this awful bait
>>
6'2"
5 inch dicklet on my best day
Don't think I will ever have the courage to undress in front of another human being
>>
>>29944151
>be typical asian
'nuff said
>>
I have slight freckles. Why does god hate me? I am descending into a state of madness and hellish suffering. END ME!
>>
>>29944151
Tall with a big dick but no Chad tier aesthetics and slowly balding
>>
>>29944151
THAT IS FUCKING AVERAGE!
>YOU GENUINE PIECE OF SHIT
TRY BEING 5'6" WITH A 4", THEN COMPLAIN TO GOD YOU ASSHOLE!
>>
>>29944151
If you say so.

Since you apparently are so hopeless and incapable of attracting women, maybe you want to date me?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.