[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I even supposed to say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x1071
What the fuck am I even supposed to say?
>>
you must be one handsome or rich fag
i suggest drinking bleach, you weak wristed faglord
>>
She's leading you on so she can flirt with you and get attention she craves. She has no intention of actually being with you and her compliments are utter falsities. She has decided what you are to her from the get go, and that is as an orbiter.
>>
say "not nearly as cute as you"
>>
>>29944172
This fampaitachi desu wa
>>
>>29944244
i got dubs send that shit
>>
Talking shit about yourself is not a great way to get the girl dumbass
>>
>>29944172
THISSU-NE
>>
>Darkness fills the void where my could-have-beens lie, my only escape is the barrel I stare at every night. I fall asleep in a blanket of mediocrity, hoping I won't have to go through the days motions again. Tuck me in, let me die. Ill eat your asshole if you want that btw
>>
>>29944340
Stealing this desu desu
>>
>tfw no qt therapist gf
>>
>>29944028
How about you stop vomitting your feefees in other people's faces out of nowhere? What do you think you're supposed to say? You want to get to know someone and at the same time show them who you are? Then ask stuff that you want to know about them and test if you're compatible by flirting and joking aorund. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>29944419
maybe not for a normalfag who wasnt isolated during essential development stages and never needed to catch up now that theyre able to actually participate in this bullshit
>>
>>29944419
>go on a date
>instead of flirting and joking around, which I did online, I try to make smalltalk about mutual interests
I was doing it wrong wasn't I?
>>
>>29944471
You should do both if you're really interested in her. Also, if you're really cynical in your approach to humor, try to tone it down a bit until she gets a feeling for it. Depending on your delivery, sarcasm can strangers.
>>
>>29944531
*sarcasm can be hard to read for strangers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.