[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Was denied the apprenticeship by all 8 companies I applied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: art4.jpg (207 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
art4.jpg
207 KB, 1024x581
> Was denied the apprenticeship by all 8 companies I applied to
> Application phase ended, next one is next year
> New psychiatrist (who is the devil in the form a woman) won't write me medical certificates, because "That's not how she works"
> As a result can't live as a NEET anymore, because government completely cut off my NEETbux completely
> Never had any job, have to start wageslaving for what it's worth
> Plus I found out I got fucking hemorrhoids

I feel stupid for thinking, that my life could get better.
>>
>>29944005
I got my NEET certificates renewed yesterday. Feels good.
>>
Omg you have to get a job. Welcome to the club faggot. Congrats on not being a drain on society anymore.
>>
Stick to the straight and narrow OP. Just do your slave labor and be glad you're not in an illuminati torture cell. You live in a first world country; if you don't give up the chances are you'll be able to make it to a better position.
>>
>>29944005
>Application phase ended, next one is next year

you can still get one, back then I signed my contract on the 29th of july and startet 4 days later.
>>
Get your job, go to college part time, apply for graduate positions. If unsuccessful, go back to college again. Repeat until hired.
>>
YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR A CHANCE TO DUTIFULLY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY ANON REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What's a NEET certificate?
Is that a European thing? If it's an American thing, how do you obtain it?
>>
>>29944104
Basically when the doc gives you a certificate that says you're too sick physically or mentally to do any kind of work.
>>
>>29944047
remove normies

remove them now
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
>>29944047
>>29944103
FUCKING NORMALFAAAAGS GET THE FUCK OF MY BOOOOAAAARRRRD!
>>
>>29944328
>>29944350
So how's that autism working out for you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.