[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does "hooking up" on this site work. Even if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
How does "hooking up" on this site work. Even if I convince a girl to do it where would we go? They wouldnt give me their address would they?
>>
Look good enough and they'll give you damn near anything.
>>
>>29943923
I actually managed to convince a girl to "hook up" then I asked her when and where and I havent gotten a response
>>
>>29943894
Normie on your board here.

I moved to a different town and was able to pull it off. It's a numbers game for normies.

Do the coffee date. Some girls dont want to fuck right away. Anyways I fucked this cute chubby mexican 19 year old. I just told her to come over and didn't even imply sex, when we were on the couch I made my move after he being there for 5 minutes.

I did land an asian and that took more effort but were still talking and I'm trying to bang her more petite friend.

Most conversations fizzle out, most girls you match with are disgusting. Still works for more attractive normies like me.
>>
>>29944011
Like I said, convince girls to "come over" and not to hook up after meeting somewhere in public.

No PUA bullshit, that's it
>>
>>29943894

i hook up with girls from tinder all the time

last time i did i mildy fell in love and she dumped me lmao
>>
>>29943894
Tell girls to meet ASAP. Go to take a coffe/movie + a walk and go to your /her place
>>
>>29943894
If you are chad they'd give you their damn credit card information
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.