[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finding girls who get attached incredibly easy (possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1468453108982.jpg (78 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
1468453108982.jpg
78 KB, 666x960
>tfw finding girls who get attached incredibly easy (possibly mentally ill) on tumblr just because I want someone to love me
>>
They don't love you
They love the safety you provide and the delusions they can use you to supply themselves with
>>
>tfw no easily attached gf

Is that so bad? I think I'd get through to her and make it real or piss her off.
>>
File: a45.png (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
a45.png
13 KB, 640x480
>>29943812
>that shop
every time
>>
>>29943980
women are absolute dogshit, anon.
and 90% are not worth the efforts.
but I know where you are coming from. it's just that they make you forget that whole idea incredibly quickly.
>>
>>29943874
Some tulblr girl asked me out once, dated he for a little bit, this man speaks the truth.

I remember one time I made a sexual joke in a text and she thought I was asking to have sex so she had a panic attack. Turns out she never found me sexual attractive at all, she just liked "the idea" of me. She liked how strong and caring I seemed

I'm still a Virgin and she didn't even want to kiss me on the lips so I'm still kiss less as well.

Never again folks.
>>
>>29943812
it's been established time and time again, women can never love like a man can.

They will "love you", in the sense that as long as they feel secure and their needs fullfiled they'll stay. But one slip up, a better guy comes around, no matter time and effort spend they'll leave you.

Shit, there are so many stories and articles about how a mental women is loved and nurtured by a man back to health, only for that women to leave the one person who stood by their side through the hardship as soon as she gets back on the feet.
>>
I also get attached to people incredibly easy. I would love a woman who also gets incredibly attached to people. After that I would treat her like shit because she is a filthy woman, but I would still love her a lot. I hit and insult the people I love and play it fake with people I don't know. I always wanted to be in the safe zone other than with my mother.
>>
>>29944096

Fucking kill yourself, mike.
>>
>>29943812
those are big legs
>>
>>29944091
I love how self defeating this attitude is! lol! sad!
>>
File: 1418266131714.png (258 KB, 386x393) Image search: [Google]
1418266131714.png
258 KB, 386x393
I want a gf who's OK with long periods of not-akward silence

She'd be willing to leave me alone for long periods of time to play vidya and browse 4chan and shit

We'd enjoy maybe a bit of conversation every now and then but we'd mostly understand each other without the need for verbal communications

Most of our time together would be spend simply close to each other, enjoying some other form of media

Is this too much to ask?
>>
>>29944770
Holy shit, are you me?
>Is this too much to ask?
Yes. Far too much.
>>
>>29944770

get a doll
>>
>>29944770
I have basically this, but our time we do spend together is snuggin an fuggin.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>29944901
Dolls are the best.
>>
>>29943812
You stay away from my ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>29944597
mike here. that ain't me, i avoid easily attached types like the plague
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.