[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like 2 years ago this girl would always put me in group chats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 3633256.png (47 KB, 286x508) Image search: [Google]
3633256.png
47 KB, 286x508
Like 2 years ago this girl would always put me in group chats with her friends and tell them how ugly I am, and they would always call me Warthog.

Every few months she will message me.

What the fuck does she want?
>>
your cock
ask her out
>>
>>29943809
a beta orbiter
do not trust women, do not interact with women
>>
She wants you as a beta orbiter. Cut her off if she was bullying you.
>>
>>29943857
This, the best course of action would be to just stop responding entirely.
>>
>>29943857
>>29943863
>>29943869

The only thing I orbit is video games, sleep, and pizza rolls. Gave up on women long time ago. I told her I'm playing Minecraft and she said I was cute. This bitch must be drunk.
>>
>>29943892
Did she just turn 30 or something?
>>
>>29943809
Ask her what she means by that,
If she asks why or something similar,
Just tell her.
Along the lines of:
When you made those Group Sessions back in the day, they actually hurt me. I don't know if that is what you intended to do but honestly I can't forgive you regardless.
Or change the message if you can/leave it.

I like honesty and transparency. As long as you stand by your opinion it works really well for me
>>
>>29943892
Maybe she is feeling particularly desperate and thinks you will compliment her or some shit if she messages you. Also, this may sound completely insane, but maybe she actually is kind of interested in you?
>>
>>29943809
Is her name Sophie Clarke?
>>
Shes just seeking validation, and shes trying to goad you into some sort of reaction, positive or negative, just so she can show her little clique and gain some sort of status. Do not respond, move along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8
>>
File: 242552.png (63 KB, 286x508) Image search: [Google]
242552.png
63 KB, 286x508
>>29943924

She came to the wrong place then
>>
Maybe she feels remorse. Or maybe she just wants dick.
>>
>>29943950
>im ugly
should have replied, "I know, that's why I don't message you"
>>
>>29943950

Please call her out for her bullshit and post her reaction, that would really make my day
>>
>>29943950
>she has kik
block her immediately familio
>>
>>29943972
Nope, thats what she wants. Any sort of positive or negative validation. Her life is so empty and hollow she enjoys any sort of attention, positive or negative. OP is in the right. Short one word responses poss them off more than you know, because they don't feel like the center of attention.

Keep going OP. Keep it short and sweet.
>>
>>29944000
Yeah I guess you and OP are correct.
I like confrontation so I would call her out or have some mean fun at her expense this time around.
>>
>>29943809
Arrange to meet. Then brutal murder. You will have your revenge op
>>
>>29943950
>wanting to know why

you just lost friendo, she got what she wanted
she is in your mind and she knows it
>>
>this bitch is around 22 y/o
>meaning that around the time she was 20, or at least 18, she did something that not even a 12 year old would do to another person
Was she a rich slut or something? I only notice these kinds of retarded, demeaning behavior when parents don't spend enough time with their kids.
>>
>>29943809
Just tell her your first sentence then ask her what does she want.
>>
>>29943809
just tell her to stfu and never message you again. have a little respect for yourself man
>>
File: 4598u58955525.gif (491 KB, 239x296) Image search: [Google]
4598u58955525.gif
491 KB, 239x296
>she wants you as a beta orbiter
this shit is so god damn hilarious. it's so true. the cringey shit women do when they want a male "friend" (otherwise known as an orbiter) is so gut bustingly enjoyable.
fuck i can't wait until i get my next orbiter, i need to start working out again. people are beyond lame and spineless, so this shit is possible.
>>
Ask her why she did that, post response, I'd like to see someone's reaction when faced with being called out for being a cunt even though they still want to talk for some reason
>>
Update us faster, OP
>>
>>29943950
Call her out on the groupchat thing. I want to see her reaction.
>>
>>29945671
Why should he? Is he indebted to you? Get off his dick.
>>
>>29945714
>Is he indebted to you?

Yes, he literally owes me a fucking favor you dickhead -- now never reply to me again or next time it'll be your teeth on the end of my fist and not my keyboard.
>>
Plz don't bully the op guys

Be nice I want to see his story
>>
>>29943950
>I'm ugly
>Sorry

Thats actually a hilarious response
>>
>>29943809
She wants attention, you dense spazz.

It's what girls do when they are bored and alone with no one else to talk to, but you. Females cannot live in solitude, and must seek out attention and validation to feel like they matter in someone elses universe. She is grasping for those beta friends of hers to orbit her.

She will lead you on to think you are important enough to her for her to talk to you, but in reality, you only exist to feed her own ego.
>>
>>29944000
Consider your trips checked and also you're right. If you say something positive, it will fuel her ego, if you say something negative she gets her ego boost from the people she told that you're such an asshole. Just reply with "Ok" or how OP did, with "sorry". Short, neutral answers are the way to go.
>>
>Not making her YOUR beta orbiter

Get it together, OP.
>>
>>29943809
When a woman finds a beta orbitor is trying to escape or drifting natrually away from her she will act.

She is trying to get your attention so you remain in a beta orbiting situation.
TLDR
she wants attention. even your one word responses are a reaction == attention.

Ignore her
>>
>>29945714
Shut the fuck up retard, he owes us this
>>
>>29943809
l can't believe this is real
>>
>>29945834
Ignore ^ him

Keep feeding her just tidbits of attention and keep the ball in her court

REMEMBER, IF SHE STOPS TEXTING AFTER YOU BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO CONVERSING REGULARLY, THAT IS MIND GAMES AND _THE_ _ONLY_ GOOD MOVE IS TO WAIT FOR HER TO MAKE THE FIRST TEXT
>>
Op please update the thread is dying.
>>
>>29945865
>>29945734
He doesn't owe you autists shit. You all are no worse than the stacy making fun of OP.
>>
>>29945834
Idk senpai, I think one word responses like "Ok" or "Oh" really show that you have zero interest in her bullshit. I love it.
>>
>>29943809
There is a possibility OP that she is trying to recover her bad conscience for those days just by talking to you, if you were sane you would immediately see through this guise and tell her to fuck off immediately. Say that she's a terrible person and be alpha for once in your fucking life. Protect you own interests, don't let her forgive herself.
>>
>>29945948
Idk either she might not see it the way you do

Unless she has complained about your responses?
>>
Try and use her for sex. Othersise just troll that whore. Fuck women.
>>
>>29943950
>I'm ugly
>Sorry
you legend
>>
>>29943950

Alpha as fuck

Original comment inserted
>>
>>29943809
Y'know op sometimes when a girl is mean to a guy for no reason its usually because she likes him
>>
No seriously OP,pls update thread. I'm interested now.
>>
>>29948715
Lack of update means he started orbitting her.
>>
File: 1465954230050.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
1465954230050.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>29943809

She wants attention and an orbiter, and thinks that you, as an inferior male, are her best shot at that.

Don't give her attention, compliments, NOTHING. If she tries anything straight up tell her she was a cunt to you and you don't want to associate with her.

Fucking roasties
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.