[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude im NEET lol epic xD Wtf is this NEET meme? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (64 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
64 KB, 1280x960
>dude im NEET lol epic xD
Wtf is this NEET meme? Why don't you just work? Are you really happy doing nothing with your life? Why not just end it all then? You're just a waste of air.
>>
>>29943639
>Muh contribution

What exactly do we have to work hard for? We'll always be ugly virgin losers. Society hates me so I see no problem leeching
>>
>>29943660
>we'll always be ugly virgin losers
Get a fucking face surgery or pay a whore if it bothers you that much, fag.
>>
>>29943639
>>29943682
i'm masturbating to the thought of shooting you in the head, right now.
>>
>>29943701
Good, too bad you're too much a pussy to do anything about it BIATCH
Stay a virgin senpai lol you deserve it
>>
>>29943719
> too bad you're too much a pussy to do anything about it
we'll see
>>
>>29943639
>Why don't you just work?
Because I don't have the energy for it, and I would just kill myself if I had to. I tried doing some "education program" some years ago, but I ended up getting an evaluation over becoming institutionalized.

>Are you really happy doing nothing with your life?
No, but that's how the health care is set up. They will not help me deal with what is making me unable to get a life.

>Why not just end it all then?
Because if I get the money I can pay for the treatment so I can have a life.
>>
Because as a manlet I'll never enjoy life why bother in getting money when you enough for Internet/animu from neetbux
>>
>>29943730
Come fight me bruh. I'm serious. I could obliterate your stupid little face in the blink of an eye.
>>29943773
Alright anon, that's a good argument. Keep pushing, you'll get there.
>>
>>29943792
>he fell for the being a manlet is bad meme
My friend is a manlet and lives a happy life. Hell, he even gets laid a lot. Dunno how he does it.
>>
Is this a literal FREEDOM IS SLAVERY post?

So this......... is 2016........... impressive.....................................
>>
I don't see why someone would work if they were given a chance to not work

I wish I could be a NEET
>>
>>29943773

>>Are you really happy doing nothing with your life?
>No, but that's how the health care is set up.

This is important actually. I'm similar, I hate doing nothing but I have no opportunity here to do anything. I live in an economically dead small town in the middle of nowhere America. There are NO jobs here. None. What little there is gets hoovered up by nepotism. Being that I dropped out of the working world for years to help take care of both my parents (one is physically disabled, and they both got cancer around the same time) my connections socially and professionally are shit. I can't afford moving, or even commuting more than a half hour because I have no reliable transportation, I have no decent means of making the money TO move to a better area, and I don't have the money or any stand-out talent to make a living through the internet.

I merely exist, struggling to continue existing on a week by week basis.
>>
>>29943773
>getting an evaluation
what this mean senpai? did they discrminate against you for having mental illness? that's illegal where i'm from.
>>
>>29943873
I'm going to fucking point a flamethrower straight into your testicles if you ever, EVER dare to reply to a thread of mine again. You have been warned.
>>29943884
Because working hard to earn your money is a honorable way of life. If I lived doing nothing being a lazy fuck all day I'd probably be depressed and I'd eventually kill myself. Is it any coincidence that half of the faggots on this board are depressed NEETs?
>>29943897
That sucks anon, I really wish you the best and I hope you can get out of that shithole someday, you deserve better.
>>
>>29943912
>Couldn't keep going
>Was so tired after those 8 hours
>Legs hurt from walking

>Went to doctor to hope for a letter to not have to do it anymore
>He thought I was a big suicide risk
>Or risk of dying through "sort of suicide"

>Told me that either he'll just send me to the psych ward
>Or I go to them for an evaluation, letting them decide if I have to be institutionalized or not
>>
>>29943884
I think 4 hours of work every day would be good for people. Anything above that and it ends up dominating that persons life completely.

Possibly, in the future, with "citizen salary", we won't have to work much to have a reasonable income. Supposedly this would happen some time in about 10 years, in the better part of the world, since computers/robots are expected to halve the current amount of jobs, within 10 years.
>>
File: 1461197055243.jpg (14 KB, 212x316) Image search: [Google]
1461197055243.jpg
14 KB, 212x316
>>29943941

I've learned that what you deserve and what you get are often very different. I appreciate the sentiments though.
>>
>>29943941
>money is a honorable way of life

Yes it is. That's why I get NEETbux from the wagecucks and take back what's rightfully mine.
>>
>>29943941
>Because working hard to earn your money is a honorable way of life
nope. it's giving into a system designed to screw you. there are projects you can participate in that might be worthwhile but 99% of people do tedious nothingwork that makes some rich guy they'll never meet even richer. working hard is eating someone else's shit, wiping their ass for them and saying thank you for the privilege.
>>
>>29943947
I dont want to be institutionalized, but I want to get an evaluation that I can not work anymore I've been seeing a psychiatrist for 3 years, he just keeps me doped up on xanax, what can I do to obtain a letter for mental disability without having to spend time in a nut house. help.
>>
>>29943682
I don't have the money for surgery and I've no interest in paying some cunt.
>>
>>29943639
What's the point?
Honestly OP, what is the point?
>>
Working at McDonalds or some other slave factory for pennies is so meaningful.
I'm so glad I was born without a family to pay for the ridiculously expensive education necessary to get a good job without being on NZT.
>>
>>29943825

Things that never happen: the post.

Desu
>>
Society is literally built only thanks to guaranteeing men a woman.
Just watch any mammal in wildlife, the male does the bare minimum to survive if he isn't trying to appeal to a female/mate or if they're partners for life.
The moment you take that guarantee away while still providing 'social security' etc. you'll get NEETs and 'manchildren' working near minimum wage part time places in massive numbers.
>>
We need wagecuck-anon in this bitch
>>
>>29943794
Literally give me your address and I will.
>>
>>29944966
There might be something to that. I know I've got no chance of having sex/getting married so I just don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1450826733433.jpg (79 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1450826733433.jpg
79 KB, 403x401
Ah yes, the simple wagecuck who knows nothing more than his paycheck

>But muh contribooshuns!!!

Why should I contribute to such a pathetic and disgusting society? I'm not a slave, I am a free man. And in my vast abundance of free time I expand my mind with the finest literature of the modern age

I am above you, wagecuck.
>>
>>29945312
you ain't shit

you know what you really do with all that spare time, don't fuck with me now green nigger lips wart cock
>>
File: 1455944390477.jpg (484 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
1455944390477.jpg
484 KB, 1277x901
>>29945338
What are you talking about, dear wagie?

Right now I'm composing my rendition of Mozart's Requiem.

Wagies... when will they learn?
>>
>>29945246
There is, what do you do if you are unattractive guy and want to attract attention of women spawn kids?
You work hard to show off that you can sustain a woman and kids and therefore offer survival and stability to a woman.
However, the fact that women started earning their own money they no longer really require you unless they want to increase their social status spending or already have kids or want them (which they are discouraged from doing so, because they can do it all and don't need no men! right?).
So in order to attract a female now providing a stable life is no longer enough, you have to be exponentially more successful to offset your unattractiveness, you must be rich enough for her to have plenty of money for her status spending.

and becoming this rich takes either way too much work or a stroke of luck, why would you work hard for something you won't attain?
>>
>>29945363
not a wagie, not a punk, not a pussy, not a faggot.

I'm doing my thing too, you play videogames and eat lunchables
>>
cant really hold down a job and dont see the point in going for one. i live a comfortable life on my 1600/month and paying no bills, rent or any debts.
>>
>>29943639

I don't need to work, my wife earns enough for us both, so why should I?
>>
i wanna go on a bum hunting spree.
i'm not really talking about NEETs, i'm talking about actual bums.
you wanna talk about waste of oxygen??? if you're able to post on 4chan, you still have potential left, period.

but these bums and shit need to be hunted down and exterminated or shipped off away somewhere to fend for themselves.
bums are people who don't even try to get jobs.
>>
>>29945406
you're not going to do a goddamn thing, nerd

quit playing.

sit your ass down
>>
>>29945458
never said i was going to do anything.
get better reading comprehension, uneducated filth.
>>
>>29945508
>i want to
>not gonna do anything
Only women talk about wanting something without doing anything about it.
>>
>>29945508
I know, i fukd up, hehe

still, you a bitch and you suck dick and i just want to let you know
>>
>>29945406
you don't belong here. get out, swine.
>>
>>29945363
no you aren't. you are wasting your time on 4chan.
>>
>>29943639
reminder that the NEET shall inherit the earth
>>
>>29945590
Probably, just like they inherited their deceased parents' funds via a trust. Lucky pricks.
>>
>>29945607
how about you inherit my dick in your mouth you furious wagie
>>
>>29945642
not a wagie, i just commiserate with them. how about I piss away my inheritance right in *your* fucking mouth, you worthless, useless, should-never-have-been-born, burdening, slimy leech motherfucker
>>
>>29945679
>how about I piss away my inheritance right in *your* fucking mouth
are you offering to give me money

i mean i'm used to getting free money from wagies so i wouldn't object
>>
>>29945698
I never fuck you, I go to benny and we laugh at you when i fuck him in the pile of money we steal from your stupid customers
>>
>>29945744
i have never seen the sopranos
>>
>>29945761
talking to tone

dialtone
>>
>>29943730
>we'll see
*disappears with the swish of a cape*
>>
>>29943639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnifPfxK0Q
>>
wagies getting roasted ITT
>>
>>29943730
So edgy, normies have to be terrified of you. You mom won't let you leave the house past 9, the fuck are you going to do
>>
B-but NEETs actually have a job, which is complaining about their situation even though praise the fact they are "free".
>>
>>29945838
yeah the only things wagies have to be terrified of is the alarm clock blaring at 5 am
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.