[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is eastern europe the worst part of the world for robots? >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Is eastern europe the worst part of the world for robots?

>no neetbux
>most people here are unfriendly af
>no solid jobs
>>
Here's a better version :-)
>>
>>29943625
>most people here are unfriendly af
Maybe being a robot is more justifiable over there then.
>no neetbux
>no solid jobs
WELL SHIT

Shame because it looks nice. And the slavic women... HOLY FUCK. They don't tolerate betas, but you just have not to be pussy it seems. They don't actually demand you be cool like Chad. AND THEY COUNT AS WHITE! They're even /pol/ approved!

Kinda wish I could live there. Maybe if I develop some really useful skills set and I could work there someday.
>>
>>29943903
>but you just have not to be pussy it seems
kek

I read that too. Supposedly they'll really push you though.

I know a guy who went to Ukraine. Just to get married it seems. He's a programmer. Complete social retard (about as bad as me...). And he was a total jerk. Other IT guys couldn't stand him. There was some confidence to him though. He's a bit sociopathic actually.

And that was enough it seems. He's pretty skinny too. I talked to him over skype and he fucking keeps his wife in line. And he enjoyed it. I felt bad seeing it, but they seem to be doing alright.

I wouldn't want that desu... I think I'd cry. It shouldn't be like this. This is probably not representative of anything though.
>>
>>29944164
>tfw no defiant ukrainian wife to fucking keep in line
Really doesn't sound like it'll end well though.
>>
Try Brazil, senpai

>everyone is superhypernormie
>no NEETBUX
>no good jobs
>hot as hell
>dirty
>violent
>loud
>>
>>29943625
I live in eastern Europe. Get neetbux, can't find job, but not complaining. Everyone is unfriendly af, yes
>>
>>29943625
Yes. Man, even sub saharan africa has better places than this shithole. I kid you not, take a look around in some big african cities in street view. Much more developed than literally any capital city in eastern europe.
>>
>>29944560
brazil is pretty much the most degenerate place to live in the world. hyper sexual and hyper violent. one minute your fucking a brazilian whore in the ass, the next minute you get robbed, kidnapped and raped
>>
File: tanzanian beach ..jpg (452 KB, 1920x700) Image search: [Google]
tanzanian beach ..jpg
452 KB, 1920x700
>>29945150
Nice beaches and nice weather too.
>>
>>29944560
Is it true that the south is the least-normal?
>>
>>29944164
>social retard
>has a wife
right
>>
They aren't unfriendly, at least not in Serbia. They're just turbo normies. Men are only interested in soccer and similar shit, and women are dumb whores who have never read a book in their entire life.
If I don't move out by the time I'm 25 I'm probably gonna kill myself.
>>
>>29943903
There is only one thing that determines your attractiveness in the eyes of slavic women: money.
>>
File: congo.jpg (229 KB, 820x618) Image search: [Google]
congo.jpg
229 KB, 820x618
>>29945229
Not just nice beaches, they have big skyscrapers and very good public transit. Yeah, they are mostly built by western countries and the chinese, but still. Nice weather, nice climate (contrary to common belief), nice beaches etc.

Pic related is residential area in motherfucking CONGO.

Tell me where do you see so many nice houses in eastern europe. Fucking nowhere.
>>
>>29945251
>social retard
He could get along with no one. He pretty much talked openly about being pretty much a robot and not giving a fuck about anyone ever. We was great except he was a dick.
>has a wife
A ukrainian one in ukraine though. Frankly I think the sociopathic thing helped him the most.
>>29945444
Ok. That guy managed to transfer his programming job over there and it's possible he made good money. He planned it out quite a bit; he's smart...
>>
File: gabon.jpg (206 KB, 1099x632) Image search: [Google]
gabon.jpg
206 KB, 1099x632
>>29945445
And this is fucking GABON.

See all those poor starving Africans?

Eastern Europeans literally have worse living conditions than niggers.

Just fuck my Stalin up.

Also so much for the "poor starving Africans children" meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.