[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been noticing threads about this guy lately and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sad autism man.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sad autism man.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
I've been noticing threads about this guy lately and I've watched a few of his videos. I don't really see the appeal; in fact I find them a little depressing for some reason. Does anyone here genuinely like him, or are people just having fun picking on him because he's weird?
>>
>>29943567
He is a normie who exploits any audience he can to get attention. /r9k/ wasn't the first community he attentionwhored in. It also won't be the last.

The thing about normalfags is that they always need to be looked at and watched. Their self-worth is dependent on the admiration and attention of others. It doesn't even have to positive. Someone just needs to notice them.
>>
File: 1468227647732.png (196 KB, 660x736) Image search: [Google]
1468227647732.png
196 KB, 660x736
>>29944322
that's pretty lame
I thought there was a lot more to it
also this picture is pretty fucking gnarly llmao
>>
>>29944322
Reviewbrah never attention whored shit. This is how I know you're new, you weren't around in 2013 when he was first getting "discovered". He sperged out at all his new viewers constantly, shut down the comments section in all his videos, and even deleted his channel briefly. Go watch his first few VORWs from the latter part of that era, he was extremely depressed and constantly complaining about all the normie trolls who he knew were only there to laugh at him. The only reason he's more cordial now, which apparently equates to attention whoring, is because he has an actual audience and people who enjoy his videos unironically instead of an audience consisting only of people who like to make fun of him and his strange tendencies.
>>
He's the food reviewer that kids under the age of 7 strive to become.
>>
i think it's hilarious what he does. to me he's one of those internet greats like cboyardee or parkourdude. and i'm sure he's in on the joke at some level.. i don't think it's like he doesn't know that what he does is funny
>>
>>29944389
He advertises fucking everywhere- from Reddit to Runescape this guy will suck up to any community to get views. He's a fucking normie and a sellout
>>
File: MOOOOOM.png (351 KB, 552x527) Image search: [Google]
MOOOOOM.png
351 KB, 552x527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

He's descending into madness
>>
>>29944473
what are you so upset about? that he wants to make money? what the fuck is your problem not everyone wants to live off their parents all their lives
>>
>>29944473
What exactly is he sucking up and what exactly is he selling out for? He just wants to impress people and is a nice autist
>>
>>29944473
watch one of his videos. he's clearly autistic beyond reproach. He couldn't be a normie even if a magic spell suddenly turned him to look like Channing Tatum.
>>
>>29944483
nice video dude
>>
>>29944483
>Someone just needs to notice them.
you sure put a lot of effort into this video
>>
>>29944483
That was a waste of time. You have no future as a video producer or editor.
>>
I relate to reviewbrah more than I relate to the average person
>>
>>29943567
because watching lorde's brothers sit down and eat and drink and talk in a suit allows me to experience a mild comfort comparable to kermit the frog jacking off all over my face

sometimes you just need to watch someone eat pizza and pretend that they're talking to you and that you're friends because you're so lonely
>>
>>29944618
me too

(totallyoriginal)
>>
>>29944618

Same, reviewbrah reminds me of myself in some ways
>>
>tfw when he used a photo I posted on r9k in one of his videos
>>
>>29944322
I bet you're the kind of guy who calls another guy a normie because they have found any audience for loving what they do.
This post is a prime example of primadonna narcissism aka. If I can't have it, no one will.
>>
>>29944618
Same. I can't even tell what's so autistic about him now that he's matured, especially when he speaks freely in his VORWs.
>>
He's redpilled.

He's in the process of having a mental breakdown

Leave him be
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.