[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey anon! Were at the beach take your shirt off"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
File: 42225.jpg (478 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
42225.jpg
478 KB, 1500x996
"Hey anon! Were at the beach take your shirt off"
>>
File: sad blue pepe.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
sad blue pepe.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>29943555
oh god i had the worst back acne at school now i just have crater like scars
>>
>>29943555
You can get medicine for this, if I'm not mistaken, and they work too.
>>
My back is acne free but I'll never go topless with my skeleton pale body.
>>
>>29944450
> he thinks pale skin is unattractive
>>
>>29943555

I know this feel. :(

I had bad acne on my face until I was about 20, when it suddenly disappeared. Six years later, my back still looks pretty bad.
>>
>>29944628
>tfw when 20 and still acne on my face.
>tfw eczema on my face
>Tfw lips get itchy sometimes and have they get enflamed and I have to go an entire day with puffy inflamed lips that make me looks like I'm wearing lipstick

JUST
>>
File: 20160714_084109.jpg (595 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160714_084109.jpg
595 KB, 1944x2592
this picture was hard as fuck to take. is there really a cure for this curse?
>>
>>29943555
The worst thing is, getting some sun actually helps in this case.
>>
>>29944486
>going topless with pale skin in order to get a tan.

Disgusting.
>>
>>29943590
Yes but even so the scarring is permanent. And skin on the back scars very easily.

I am sort of morbidly curious to see what my vack would look like in one of those really crisp detailed tintype photos. I had horrible acne as a teen, worse than op pic. My back is a minefield of scars.
>>
File: 4L_jCm1NI1z.jpg (3 KB, 107x181) Image search: [Google]
4L_jCm1NI1z.jpg
3 KB, 107x181
>hey anon, let's go to the beach!

For me. Man boobs and fat fucking squeezing around my waist and thighs
>>
>>29944853

post it im curious now
>>
File: stridex-pads-sa-max-large.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
stridex-pads-sa-max-large.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>29943555
Do alcohol pads work? I haven't used them in a long time but I remember them working even though it really sucks using them since they burn like a bitch. Of course it didn't permanently work though ;_;
>>
Last time I went to a pool, I went with 3 people who all weighed more than double what I weigh, so I was not self conscious at all. Unfortunately, I forgot sunscreen and everything from nipples up got burnt to shit. Also, the three people I went with all made pool noodle dick jokes for two and a half hours. One of them was an old guy who kept talking about how he eats his fat wife's pussy. It was fucking miserable.
>>
>>29943555
>>29944872
Both of these are me
I can deal with being fat tho
OPs pic is the reason I havent been to a beach or pool in like 8-9 years
>>
File: Adapalene_structure.svg.png (11 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
Adapalene_structure.svg.png
11 KB, 512x407
Medfag here. Thought you guys might be interested, the FDA just approved over-the-counter Adapalene gel:
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm510362.htm
>>
>>29945575
I got a prescription for this before and it didn't do shit. I'm actually going to see my dermatologist today.
>>
stop masturbating, seriously try it
>>
File: 1359560245091.png (489 KB, 795x649) Image search: [Google]
1359560245091.png
489 KB, 795x649
>Guy to swimming pool/beach with bunch of cutie girls
>"Hey anon why don't you take off your shirt?"
>"O-oh well I could but my doctor said I sunburn easily and that I need to keep a shirt on, y-yeah sorry."
>"Oh, okay. That makes sense."
>MFW I actually have terrible back acne scars, overweight and ashamed of my body.
>MFW I'm that guy who goes swimming with a shirt on and all the girls know I'm probably self conscious of my body and I have no self confidence
>>
>>29944747

my back was like an abstract painting with this shit + some horribad stretchmarks + weird old man-like spots

improved significantly since i moved to a coastal town and started going to the beach often. The sun, the salt water and a more active lifestyle definitely help, cleaned up my diet too
>>
File: 1.0x0[1].jpg (17 KB, 388x405) Image search: [Google]
1.0x0[1].jpg
17 KB, 388x405
>be at the beach
>get out of water
>swimming boxers shrink to show your dick's shape
How do humans cope with that
How am I supposed to cope with that
>>
>>29946711

Probably means you probably need oral retenoids then.
>>
>>29946978
You could wear a wetsuit top. That's somewhat less awkward looking than the sodden tshirt look. More comfy in water too. Surf shops sell them as many surfers wear them for cold water surfing.
>>
>>29947016
>swimming boxers
>>
>tfw im fat as hell and have man tits
>still go in pools shirtless and own my body
I hope it's not as hard for other fat fucks. While you're still fat just own it. Say you're the giant whale of the pool and splash people a lot.
>>
>>29947352
idk man if i'm doing everything wrong in my life or it's just that english isn't my first language.
pls explain
>>
>>29947353
not "fat as hell" but definitely chubby and have no problem going shirtless. if you wear shirts in water, you're goddamn autistic
>>
File: 9.jpg (853 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
853 KB, 1256x1611
>taking antibiotics rapidly clears back acne
>taking antibiotics also gives me tinnitus and causes cysts on my face

why can't i just have clear skin this isn't fair
>>
File: 2.png (745 KB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
2.png
745 KB, 860x646
>>29943555
>take accutane since april
>not even a slight improvement still getting new acne continuously every week

There is no cure for me
>>
>>29943555
>tfw the only place with acne on your body is your butt
I don't know how to feel about this. Luckily, I'm a virgin NEET, and don't plan on ever having sex.
>>
>>29947560

Accutane takes awhile to work. You also need to actually clean your body. Washing your sheets+pillowcases weekly or biweekly for example. Exfoliating your upperback is also probably a good thing.
>>
I have white spots on my back which are permanent
>>
>tfw terrible eczema over most of body
>can't even wear t shirts
>normies always question why I'm wearing long sleeve
>>
>>29943555
For fucks sake. Wash your back, change your shirt daily, and do laundry and this won't happen to you.
>>
>>29948323
This is bullshit. I went to a dermatologist for 5 years for backne. There is fuck all you can do. Two showers, clean shirts, clean sheets, luffa, back brush, scrubs, cleansers, and even medication. There is no cure.
>>
I have a similar problem, but instead of acne it's self harm scars on my upper arms. I just wear a rash guard and say it's because I'm cautious about sunburn.
>>
try changing your diet, eliminate artificial sweeteners (high fructose cs, aspartame etc) and food dyes (red40 etc)
>>
>going to the beach with people in the first place
>>
>>29944780
I think salt water too
>>
>>29948323
It has nothing to do with hygiene. While it's normal to have acne during adolescence due to hormone imbalance, this is a different beast. It's hair follicles getting infected due either a fungus or a bacteria like staphylococcus aureus. See: folliculitis for more info.

Things that help:
>sun + beach + salt water combo
>antibiotics like clindamycin or antifungal like fluconazol
>regular washing with antiseptic such as tree tea oil

Unfortunately there is no permanent cure, it always comes back.

t. bacne, chestne sufferer and verdun-like scarred person
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.