[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even if you somehow managed to get a gf you wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Yukino_S206.png (478 KB, 609x768) Image search: [Google]
Yukino_S206.png
478 KB, 609x768
Does anyone else share this feel? Most of the stuff I do is indoor shit and can be done alone so even though I want a gf I have no idea what we would even do together.

Pic unrelated
>>
iktf. I actually like just sitting on my computer and the occasional night walk. Imagine having to do shit you didn't want to do, 24/7.
>>
i could take pictures with her to show facebook people im normal
>>
>>29943448
Why do you have a facebook? orij
>>
>tfw no happy extrovert gf to drag mw out to try new things against my will
>tfw binge watch shitty romcoms with MPDG characters to fill the void even though I know it's extemely unrealistic
>>
It depends on your gf. If your gf is the NEET type then congrats you get to "Netflix and chill" every day. If it's the roastie then you're fucked and have to go out A FUCKING LOTS OF TIMES
>>
>>29943448
do people still post facebook statuses? i thought normies had mostly migrated to snapchad and normiegram
>>29943480
what would the benefit of having a NEET gf be? i can watch cartoons and play video games on my own, having someone with me will not affect my enjoyment of solo activities
>>
walk to interesting places.walking and talking is the best
>>
>>29943529
Idk. Why you do want a gf? You can cuddle together and do NEET stuff together at the very least
>>
File: 1467664328289.png (174 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1467664328289.png
174 KB, 350x464
anyone else just think that having a really good friend could pretty much equate to a lover? you know like the kind of friend you always talk to. forbidden robot fag love or your childhood friend
>>
>>29943611
Its taboo for dudes to sit down within a metre of each other for some reason, so if you're a guy who values physical closeness; no.
>>
>>29943537
I live in a tiny village, the only interesting place around for miles is some old cathedral and I'm not even religious
>>29943563
Tbh i'm not sure, occasionally I get feelings of extreme loneliness and how it would be nice to have someone to hold but this is normally only at night
>>
>>29943480
>If it's the roastie then you're fucked and have to go out A FUCKING LOTS OF TIMES
That's what I couldn't deal with.
If I got a gf, I'd be super affectionate with her, while also treating her as a good friend, hopefully without being too fucking beta about it and I think I could make her feel pretty good desu. I would put in the effort anyway.
But that's not enough, I would eventually bore her no matter what we do together.
>>
>>29943480
I feel the exact opposite way desu, the benefit of having a gf is that she can take me to things I wouldn't have expected before and we can do cute couple activities together. Having a NEET gf sounds like it would get annoying really fast
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.