[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be bold, they said. ... I wanna kill myself now. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: a frog.png (7 KB, 1280x1245) Image search: [Google]
a frog.png
7 KB, 1280x1245
Be bold, they said.

... I wanna kill myself now.

I'm in love with a girl I know from high school. Every was.
I'm 25 now. In all those 12 years I've known how to masturbate, I've essentially only masturbated to the thought and pictures of her. At least two times a week, so there were liters of cum flowing in dedication to her.

Two days ago, I told her I loved her and the peculiar fact above.
Now logically speaking, if a girl told a guy she is intensely in love with her, he would be honored and pleased and feel good about himself. I certainly would.
But she basically told me I'm a freak and blocked me from her WhatsApp and social media. FUCK THIS. What else should I have done? Be friends with her and her boyfriends forever? I don't want to be a cuck my whole life.
How the fuck do I get her back now?
>>
>>29943419
>told a girl that you jerk off to her

I mean you don't tell people that. Don't get me wrong everyone does it but you don't talk about it.
>>
>>29943419
3/10 bait

Next time, make it more believable.
>>
File: 1460869808884.jpg (75 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1460869808884.jpg
75 KB, 640x629
>>29943419

There is no wait out of the friendzone (or freakzone in your case).

No really, there is but it involves having tons of money and very high social status, which is unobtainable for most males.
>>
>>29943472
Actually, it's quite common for people to start relationships with friends. The thing that robots don't get is that, when people say "we were friends before we started dating", they mean that they were friendly acquaintances, not that the guys were the girls' emotional tampons who'd listen to her problems and love life stories 24/7.
>>
>>29943505
good red pilled post, too bad it will go down underrated
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.