[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take pride in being a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1457390100737.png (118 KB, 1194x826) Image search: [Google]
1457390100737.png
118 KB, 1194x826
Do you take pride in being a robot?
>>
Is it just my bad luck that no one has replied yet?
>>
File: cyborg7.jpg (170 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cyborg7.jpg
170 KB, 1024x576
robots are just failed normies
>>
>>29943451
Newfag plz. Robot is when your life is shit and you have accepted it and just give up trying to improve it. A failed normie is when your life is worthless but you keep trying to improve it even if it won't work.

Pardon the grammar.
>>
>>29943492
I feel like I'm torn between wanting to change and wanting to give up, being a virgin loser.
>>
>>29943492
what qualifies as 'trying to improve your life'? because i take great care of my appearence etc but i'm still a friendless KHHV, does that make me a failed normie
>>
>>29943176
I'm proud of the rebellious, thoughtful side of robothood. Not so much its current incarnation.
>>
>>29943176
Yeah, I do. You gonna stop me?
>>
I'm not sure if I am one.
Has anyone a good online test to take?
Not some stupid infographic or the shitty one from gotoquiz
>>
every robot has the potential to move up to the ranks of the failed normie
>>
>>29943176
I'm only a robot in the sense that women want nothing to do with me and I spaghetti near them. I have friends, job and go to college.
>>
>>29943176
I'm not a robot, I'm a misfit
>>
>>29943176
What?

I'm so sick of labels and groups. They just make people want to conform and fit in and be that 'thing'.

The whole idea of being a robot was that you were an outcast and a failure but all these retards talk about how much of a robot they are in their skype groups with their friends. They actually go out of their way to try and seem like a robot just to be part of the group.
>>
>>29943594
in my opinion you're only a true failure if you never tried/took risks in the first place
>>
>>29943492
nigger please.

failed normie is someone who wants to fit in/succeed at normie life. they may have stopped trying but would still prefer to be a successful normie.

robot is someone who may or may not be able to fit in/succeed at normie life but doesn't want to either way.
>>
File: 124213092321.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
124213092321.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
>>29943614
You wouldn't happen to also have Arnold Schwarzenegger as your desktop background too would you?

And you also like Game of Thrones?

And you think "being yourself" is good advice but the problem is how people interpret it?
>>
>>29943451
Yeah, no shit. Because failed normies are just normies. Robots are like that shitty joke about two sandniggers that come to america and make a bet about who can fit in the best, and after a year they meet up and one brags about being into baseball and shit and the other tells him "get the fuck out of my country raghead." None of the normie fuckers belong on 4chan in the first place. All the garbage about cyborgs or failed normies or roboqueer or whatever, none of that shit fools anyone. If you post normalshit, you're a normie.
>>
>>29943642
This is true. Robots may even succeed in life eventually but would never want to do normie stuff like parties, booze, etc
>>
>>29943642
Bull shit, you're just an autist. Robots want to be Chad.
>>
>>29943804
and you're a bitter failed normie
>>
>>29943804
Wanted to about 2 or 3 years ago, now they just disgust me.
>>
>>29943844
>>29943919
So given the chance to swap lives with Chad, you would refuse on some sort of moral principle?
>>
>>29944043
Yes. I'd actually have some Chad features like confidence and willpower, but use them to improve myself and gain programming, music writing and drawing skills rather than living a typical alpha life.
>>
>>29943451
That implies robots ever had a chance in the first place. Robots don't even manage to start nevermind fail.

Failed normies had gf and lived the normalfag life but fucked up at some point, slipping into loserdom.

"""Cyborgs""" are living the normalfag life but just haven't had a gf, to seal their status as normalfag, yet.
>>
>>29944043
i'd refuse because i don't want to be chad in any respects
>>
>>29943690
Heheheheh haven't heard that one before, that's fuckin funny.
Yeah normies are normies failed or not. Find most of the stuff rather conformist, that itself is a normie behavior.
>>
>>29943176
i don't take pride in it i just take comfort in my fellow robots
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.