[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: new uk map.png (132 KB, 990x613) Image search: [Google]
new uk map.png
132 KB, 990x613
Let's be honest - nobody on here is man enough to find a drug dealer but many want drugs anyway.

Solution - Deepweb Drugs

I would recommend ecstasy, weed is overrated imo and it gives you that feeling of pure heaven for about 4 hours.

>also molly thread in general
>tfw you move and like everything tingles in like the most possibly awesome way - uuuuh its such a shame you can only have this shit once a month
>>
>molly
>robot

Pick one
>>
>>29943182
explain desu

oregano
>>
>>29943143
You can have it more than once a month, no one can stop me.
>>
>>29943217
noone can, but the high is noway near as good
>>
>>29943143
I order fentanyl hcl off their sometimes. Shit is a cheap high dollar for dollar. I ordered a credit card off alphabay and im trying to learn how to card, its really hard desu
>>
thats a qualty fucking meme right there bro

>drugs
>robot
>>
>>29943191
you are a filthy normie and you should kill yourself
>>
>>29943143
Just get an adderall prescription like me, it's great.
>>
>>29943302
lol bro be careful, you can get in deeeeeeeep shit for that

only deal with the cards on tor, nowhere else, and get the money to bitcoin ideally
>>
>>29943314
'normie' 'ecstasy'
>>29943321
I used to be hooked on that shit bro, it makes me shiver even at low doses and isn't that great a high imo. Called kiddie coke for a reason (and even that isn't that great)
>>
>>29943305
drugs are the domain of the failed normie, with just enough lasting connections from normiehood to score drugs.

>>29943302
nice choice bro. fent>molly. Using molly by yourslef sucks balls anywya. It's really better with people around i hear.

im high on morphine and BHO right now at work it rules
>>
>>29943341
>Called kiddie coke for a reason
Isnt that ritalin?
>>
>>29943341
I thought kiddy coke was ritalin. Adderal isn't kiddy shit bro, it's full on amphetaimes. same effects as meth with the right dose. its nothing to fuck with.
>>
>>29943374
A L P H A B A Y
L
P
H
A
B
A
Y

I've only ever done molly by myself and been completely blown away by it everytime.

>>29943380
>>29943392
they have like exactly the same effects plus true addy is expensive as fuck to get a high dose of in comparison to something like meth which is cheap af.
>>
>>29943428
>they have like exactly the same effects
Negative
>>
>>29943143
If you live in a big city it's pretty easy to get heroin, which happens to be the best drug. Every robot interested will manage this
>>
>>29943465
I just can't get over the fucking needle.

Teach me desu
>>
>>29943509
you can snort it or smoke it, you don't need a needle
>>
>>29943554
Seriously? I've snorted some intense shit (ritalin for example which stings like a BITCH) so that doesnt sound too bad. Do you get a lesser high from snorting?
>>
>>29943593
yep it's lesser but still decent. I don't know the percentage bioavailability but you can check online., my guess is like 50-70% up the nose and 100% IV
>>
>>29943593
It's an unbelievably great high. I never shoot so I can't compare, but obviously shooting will be more intense. Still it's so great, you won't need more. If you get used to it you can then 'upgrade' to needle if you want
>>
>>29943182
if you want to escape from being a robot for at least a couple of hours than its perfect
>>
>>29943760
vs MDMA?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.