[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of people like us getting a true and loving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: fuck.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
What are the chances of people like us getting a true and loving permanent partner? I don't want to "Man up" and trick stacies into having sex with me. I want someone I can be myself around and empathise with and enjoy interests with.
>The girl you're looking for might exist, but you will never meet her
>Even if you did, it would probably end up fucking tragic, like she dies of brain cancer or something

If anyone ever makes it, leave a post, please. Just to know that someone in the world wins and it isn't a smug fucking Chad simpler than a dog.
>>
Next to impossible while we continue wading in shit, I think

>tfw fantasizing about romantic chance encounters in public spaces
>tfw realizing that if someone had the balls to initiate such an encounter in the first place, they would probably pick someone else
>>
>>29943029
If you want a chance at happiness, then give people a chance. Meet girls and get to know them, have fun on dates and stop sperging out over preconceived notions.
>>
File: 4747474747.png (131 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
4747474747.png
131 KB, 633x758
>fantasize how I'm going to meet a qt grill who's exactly like me, enjoys the same stuff etc.
>fantasize how we're going to spend time together, go to places together
>fantasize how I'm going to marry her, we would grow old together
>"yeah, that sounds great, this is what I want from my life, I'm going to do that"
>start to think how would one engage this kind of a relationship with a girl
>realize there is ZERO (0) chance to meet a girl of any kind, ever
>tfw that rude awakening back to reality when you realize that you're 24 yo khv aspie who has no friends and never even talked to a girl
>>
>>29943029
Not gonna happen, unless you lock down some Stacie in your basement

Sex is the reward for being a normalfag
>>
>>29943230
>fantasizing about romantic chance encounters in public spaces
Every minute of every day.

>>29943246
>Stop sperging out
>Dates
If I care about what another person thinks of me (something I'm not used to, since not caring is a coping method) the sperging comes like a flood.
>>
>>29943327
Sperging out is okay in small doses if it is because you're anxious etc.

What I meant is getting angry at or frustarted with women in general because of r9k meme reasons before you even talk to a prospective gf.
>>
Are you happy and content with yourself?

If no fix that first.

No one else but you can mske you happy.
>>
File: why.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
why.png
8 KB, 509x619
>>29943298
>I do this now
>I know I'll be doing it when I'm 24
>I'll probably be doing it when I'm 30
I'll never be happy and it's my own damn fault and I don't want to change

>>29943326
You misinterpret my post. I don't give a fuck about sex. I'm a khv but I swear I would be cool with an asexual gf. I'd probably wank about them but I'd respect their wishes.
>>
>>29943379
I'm pretty sure Stacy sucking on his balls and cock can make him happy
>>
>>29943029
>empathise
>enjoy interests

With that criteria, the only option is to turn gay.
>>
>>29943416

And what if stacy leaves, then he is unhappy again.
>>
>>29943445
These are the r9k memes I was talking about earlier in the thread.
>>
File: wojaksadsmile.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wojaksadsmile.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>29943379
I would say life is pretty g besides me being fairly lonely. I managed to cut down on vidya when I realised I really was addicted to an extent that it was impairing my studies. Now I'm alot better in my field, maybe even have future job prospects.
I got over babby's first existential crisis so I'm good on that front too, no more worrying about morality and purpose.
It just worries me, my daydreams are so frequent, I don't want to become one of those poor guys hallucinating gfs.

>>29943416
This would be pretty nice too but it's certainly not necessary. Though as I thought I made clear I fucking hate shallow fucking Stacies.

>>29943445
I'm worried that I might come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>29943494

Start Meditation.

This will help you with your day dreams and a ton of other things.

Its sounds gay but dont knock it till you try it.
>>
Found gf of 3 years in an ideal mate thread. We were an hour away from each other, met halfway for a date, and now we live together. Feels extremely lucky mang
>>
File: no_sauce.jpg (29 KB, 322x535) Image search: [Google]
no_sauce.jpg
29 KB, 322x535
>>29943759
You know I think I'll try it, just for you anon

>>29943807
A man winning millions in the lottery wouldn't be luckier, that's amazing and I hope it goes well between you both.

on another note:
>Try to find good image for this post
>Stupidly put good luck in search bar in hopes of finding a picture (drawn or otherwise) of a person with their thumb up and crying happily
>Comes up with a million normie good luck cards
>One with minions on it
My good mood, gone.
Instead here's a randomly selected image from my computer.
>>
>>29943962

Good luck anon.
>>
>>29943029
Being a man isn't tricking women into sex. Being a man is giving women someone worth having sex with. As I is, you're a pussy. Women have a pussy. They don't want to date one.
>>
>>29943230
You're the man. YOU are the one who initiates.
>>
>>29944090
You are the faggot. YOU are the one who should fuck off.
>>
>>29943494
If you hate shallow people, go get a 1/10 girl.
>>
>>29944097
You can't whine about being alone if you don't try. Sorry the truth hurts you so much.
>>
>>29944119
You're just looking for someone to spout your dogmatic bullshit at
Go elsewhere, I don't and won't adhere to whatever ideologies you're so adamant about forcing on others no matter how you try to coerce me, and I certainly won't allow them to invade my fantasies
>>
>>29944156
That ideology is called basic biology. Men pursue women.
>>
File: 1455900180442.jpg (29 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
1455900180442.jpg
29 KB, 450x351
>>29944080
If all women had/have this mentality I just wouldn't want to be with one. I'm not going to change for someone

I don't have a fear of being undesirable to others, nor do I care if I'm not "being a man".
My superiority complex keeps me convinced that those thinking poorly of me are simply garbage.

I do fear being thought poorly of someone who's opinion matters.

tl;dr: You don't affect me, the trashy strolling is an eyesore

>>29944106
I was actually just about to say this. So long as I can pick up their facial expression and not throw up looking at them it's good enough for me. Even with hyperugliness maybe I still would go for it.
>>
>>29944210

See? You're a total baby. No wonder you're single.
>>
>>29944210
Self-correction at the start: Change that significantly. I'm not an ignorant normie and I will never embrace that mentality.
>>
File: 1459304033783.jpg (82 KB, 968x916) Image search: [Google]
1459304033783.jpg
82 KB, 968x916
>>29944224
I'm very bad at resisting bait, but you see my point don't you friend?
I'd rather be alone than with someone who thinks like
this >>29944080

I would not be with a stacy if she were the last girl on earth and that is the truth.

I'm open to the fact that >>29944080
is absolutely right. Probably is right. If so, the tradeoff is not worth it, I'm happier as I am.
>>
>>29944289
I meant "may be" absolutely right, for fuck's sake. Freudian Slip?
>>
>>29944199
Okay buddy keep pretending you're justified in attacking lonely people on a shit website because muh biology

The reality of the situation is that people pursue and want to be pursued by who they pursue and want to be pursued by. Anything else is reductionist and putting tradition on a pedestal. Which is perfectly fine, but at least admit that's what you're doing.

It's not even about pursuit anyway. I romanticize coincidentally hitting it off with someone you were never intentionally pursuing over pursuit itself.

>I want someone I can be myself around and empathise with and enjoy interests with.
>>
>>29943029
I like the idea of a relationship but I don't think I would function well in one IRL. Beyond being completely incompetent with women in general, can you imagine just having to be around someone that much? And normies will probably say "oh you don't have to be with each other THAT much", but that's the endgame isn't it? Living together, marriage, all that. Seems intrusive and exhausting.
>>
>>29944327
>And normies will probably say "oh you don't have to be with each other THAT much"
And that's even worse than being around each other all the time
>>
I never got why everyone wanted someone who had things in common with them. The people I get along with the best are pretty much the complete opposite of me. Why would I want to be around someone with the same interests as me? Seems kind of boring.
>>
File: 1458454324672.jpg (85 KB, 544x515) Image search: [Google]
1458454324672.jpg
85 KB, 544x515
>>29944316
Now I'm swayed back over to this guy's side. I really am an impressionable youngfag.
:^)
But the question is: Am I now preferring 316's POV because it is logically superior? or because it is more pleasant? Requires self-analysis.

>>29944351
To each his own I guess, I can see the appeal you're talking about, but I would prefer empathy to co-dependency, though I believe they are both valid foundations for a relationship.
>implying that I would know anything about it

>>29944331
This is a good point, sad one but good one.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
>>29943029
>Even if you did, it would probably end up fucking tragic, like she dies of brain cancer or something

No no, what would really happen is that she would leave you for a better man.

The type of partner that you would get along with is rare relative to the number of people looking for her.

She has her choice among many, many men, and you likely aren't at the top of said group.
>>
>>29944398
Well I think the guy I was pissed at did have a point about not trying hard enough

What's the real reason for why I never initiate? I'm scared shitless. I believe in some invisible, unspoken barrier that separates me from the people around me so strongly that it becomes real, and that breaking it could have serious consequences (and it seems like it often does, with all of the paranoia going around). And yet I would be expecting someone else to either disbelieve in this barrier or believe in it and violate it, only for my sake. It's selfish and stupid.

I don't care about the whole men vs women and how they should behave thing, but it is a little hypocritical for me to think this way.

But fantasies are fantasies for a reason I guess.
>>
>>29944447
I don't believe it's so bad as that image makes it out to be, 2000 correspondents would be mostly normies, who I don't care about. If the grill in question is anything like me they'll be obsessed with loyalty (and I don't mean loyalty by the relationships-related meaning alone)

That's another good point I forgot to put in, however. My ideal girl would probs be swarmed with suitors, what's my chance of getting picked?
Fortunately I do have a few things going for me, average looks, a future. Things that alot of robots don't have.
>inb4 not a robot. Maybe I'm not, but I still prefer the company of autists over the company of normies
Also I'm not nearly as smart as I think I am, suck at driving cars, 5'7, khv

>>29944453
:^) I like you
>>
>>29944447
That picture angers me

Originals
>>
>>29943029
Get a job that people with questionable social skills would get like something that involves a laboratory.
Ask the girls you work with out.
As a socially inept man, this is hands down the best option for meeting women who don't have the typical Chad image in mind as their only desirable archetype.
>>
>>29945843
>Knew I wouldn't have what it takes to be good in a science
> I AM the computer science meme
This is the exact opposite of helping me isn't it?
>>
>>29943029
I met my gf on tinder. We talked about super smash and hearthstone. We played a game of hearthstone and loser bought the winner coffee. We've been together for over a year now.

All you gotta do is bee yourself.
>>
File: 4L_aXf6ORk8.jpg (106 KB, 493x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_aXf6ORk8.jpg
106 KB, 493x600
I just wanted to post and say I have someone. I'm dating a trap who was being abused by her parents. This person never really had the opportunity to open up to anyone, so she follows me around and cuddles with me a lot because she's afraid to lose me. She's been in a lot of situations where she's just constantly been taken advantage of and I've told her that she doesn't have to feel that way when she's with me.

As for manning up, I know in the back of my head that if I were less physically attractive and if I did less cool shit than I do that she would be less inclined to be dating me, but thankfully being knowledgable about philosophy and infosec even though I'm NEET seems to be enough for her, out of her having a genuine interest in the subjects. So in that respect, I have the "hooks" in but you really don't need to be all one thing or the other. I think that our relationship will be good and she seems pretty happy. I'm going to take her to defcon with me c:

I got used to being alone so I guess I'm not going to sweat it too much if she's ever gone. But I really like having her around, there really aren't many people out there that are genuinely as receptive as she is. She's pretty cute, too.
>>
>>29943029
>I want someone I can be myself around and empathise with and enjoy interests with

Don't get your hopes up too much, but I did find a girl like this, on 4chan of all places, in a contact thread. This was 4 years ago though, when the site was less infested by normies.

We talked online almost everyday for about a year, then we met up in real life, and recently I moved states to live with her, and I took her virginity. We are both NEETs right now and we spend a lot of time watching anime and playing vidya together.

I guess the only real advice I have is b urself. Before I met her, my relations with girls were really hard. She's the first one who I just clicked with very easily and naturally. Talking with her was just really easy and I got good responses from her from the get go. You'll just know it when (or if) you find her.

I was hopeless when I met her so it will probably just come to you someday when you have given up. The relationship will feel at least slightly bittersweet because you will realize that you missed out on all the sweet puppy love in high school and college and now you're both old and having to settle for things in life.
>>
>>29943807
>>29946558
>It actually happens
This is like finding out the Easter Bunny really DOES exist but only like 1/10,000 ever meet him.

>>29946349
>The gay option becomes more enticing
>>
>>29943029
Wtf why hasn't anyone posted that story a /b/rother posted where this happens but he couldn't be with her in her final moments because of douche parents?

Really fucked my shit up
>>
>>29943029

>What are the chances of people like us getting a true and loving permanent partner?

Considering the chances of even normal, attractive people finding a true and loving permanent partner are low, I'm not optimistic. Most relationships have their fair share of misery and none of them are really permanent, it's part of the deal.
>>
>>29943298
Ouch...... I felt that
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.