[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so anon,are you new in town? I've never seen you around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: mezcZEG.jpg (70 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
mezcZEG.jpg
70 KB, 393x325
>so anon,are you new in town? I've never seen you around before.
>>
> "Do you go to this school? I've never seen you before!"
>>
File: just.jpg (207 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
207 KB, 1024x581
>>29942831
>oh look, its anon! He finally came out of his computer cave.
>>
File: 1463459532466.jpg (101 KB, 778x674) Image search: [Google]
1463459532466.jpg
101 KB, 778x674
>"Hi!, why didn't you say hi to me when you came anon? you are always so shy you should speak more"
>>
>>29942831
ive got the opposite problem. i would much rather have the people that know me STOP TRYING TO MAKE A CONVERSATION WITH ME
>>
File: a moon shaped feel.jpg (12 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
a moon shaped feel.jpg
12 KB, 125x125
>>29943274
it's not that ,its that im in a small town and everybody supposedly knows each other.

Who /smalltown/ here
>>
"Yes"

It's not that hard
>>
File: Evil.jpg (56 KB, 432x543) Image search: [Google]
Evil.jpg
56 KB, 432x543
>>29943111
Every. Single. Time.
Every single fucking god damn time there's guests over, my mother, my sweet little mother who always buys me tendies, turns into the most obnoxious cunt with a totally different personality. A motherfucking poser in front of her nasty ass normie friends.
"Ooooooh look! My sweet little anon finally came out of his cave to say hello!"
"Hey, Anon. Still living with your mother, eh?"
"Isn't it time you moved out, Anon? Do you have a job yet?"

FUCKING DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>"Hey Anon, you should smile more!"

I'll smile more once you're 6ft under, you rancid cunt.
>>
>>29945001
>tfw you have fucked up and chipped teeth with braces
>you should smile more, anon!

f-fuck
>>
>>29943325
Me but everyone here has a shitty tribal mindset, owns pitbulls, and is inbred and has diabetes
>guess where
>>
>>29943199
>"Why don't you say hi when you pass me in the hallway?"
>"W-what? Probably because I have somewhere to go or I didn't see you."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.