[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SHEEEEEEIT!!!! WHITE BOI BEAT. DA. FUK. OUTTTTTT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468469152572.jpg (68 KB, 960x864) Image search: [Google]
1468469152572.jpg
68 KB, 960x864
OH SHEEEEEEIT!!!! WHITE BOI BEAT. DA. FUK. OUTTTTTT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29942823
>#1 athlete
>serena
>women's tennis

Although women's tennis is the only women sport that's somewhat popular besides mma
>>
>president is half nig whose father he barely knows
>beyonce tries to bleach her skin to make herself as white as possible
>>
File: 1416730304411.gif (794 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1416730304411.gif
794 KB, 360x270
I'm sure that's why they're scared. It couldn't possibly be that they're justifiably afraid that Tyrone will steal their stuff or murder them.
>>
>all these famous nogs that make more money in 1 year than I'll even lay eyes upon in my entire life
>somehow whitey is still keepin' them down
Damn... #staywoke
>>
>>29942823
>a bunch of women and a half white half black man
why are black men so incompetent, bros?
>>
>>29942891
Really makes you think.
I hate blacks now.
>>
wtf i LOVE niggers now
>>
>>29942823
The best womens tennis player is not the #1 athlete. I dont think you can really name a #1 athlete as there are so many different sports. Beyonce is not the #1 singer either.
>>
>>29942823
>president is a mulatto raised entirely by his white mother
he acts whiter than most white people
>>
>>29942823
>he genuinely believe these people havent been placed here
Oh my
It's that they start to believe they made all of this by themselves
>>
File: music-celebrity-7.jpg (19 KB, 336x254) Image search: [Google]
music-celebrity-7.jpg
19 KB, 336x254
>>29942823
Hmmmm
orignalio
>>
>>29943460

>implying black people don't get darker in the sun like other races and when they don't live in the goddam country side anymore they lighten up.

She was light as fuck as a child, that should of been a dead give away
>>
As swimming is the most physically demanding sport in the world I think the title of #1 athlete naturally goes to Phelps
>>
Encourage them to think they're better than us. It will cause them to desire segregation from us to preserve their uniqueness.

Work you asses off to have more money than them, though. In this world you're only truly as free as you are rich.
>>
Man they sure are taking forced diversity a bit far nowadays
>>
>>29943240
I'm a white male singer, and admit that Beyonce has been one of the most impressive vocalists of our time since she was in Destiny's Child. Every singer should look to her as an inspiration and should attempt to employ her vocal training techniques (like performing your set while sprinting). Not to say all of her songs are good, but she, herself, is fucking great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.