[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend the night contemplating the mysteries of life >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1467049955367.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1467049955367.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>spend the night contemplating the mysteries of life
>go to sleep at 5am
>woken at 7.30am by wagies leaving for work

Do you think wagecucks should be forced to get public transport if they live near a neet?
>>
or you could kill yourself and never have to worry about loud noises ever again.
>>
>>29942618
or everyone could kill themselves so the planet could get some much needed and sorely missed silence
>>
I just tinfoil my windows and turn a box fan on high. If I'm feeling festive I'll put on a dank 69 hours of thunderstorms jam. The rain and fan together helps me to sleep. Diurnalfags are the biggest pussies. The brain functions at its peak in the early hours. Why would they wanted it away by sleeping? I'm in no place to judge though, I should be grateful for their retardation.
>>
>>29942940

We are the only way the planet has of perceiving though. With to ears there will be no hearing. An unperceived sound may as well not exist as for as any sentient being is concerned.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29942610
This is not a bad idea.
>>
>>29943040
Okay, we can leave one guy behind- just one- who can act as a conduit for the planet to experience the relief that it otherwise could not
>>
>>29943066

1, 2, 3 not it!
Shit would suck.
>>
>>29942610
>I'm a worthless, unemployed loser.
>Everyone should change their lives for me XD
>>
>>29943181

>i'm a spineless cuck
>everyone should have to put up with me XD
>>
>>29942610
buy earplugs and a fan if you can even afford them loser
>>
>>29943226

He doesn't have to afford them, that's what he has an army of cuck slaves for. They're useful of course, but they can be a mild annoyance at times.
>>
>>29943202
>spineless

people actually enjoy work, they don't all go because they're forced too. If you ask anyone they'll most likely tell you they'd rather go somewhere on a daily basis compared to staying at home doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29943334
>they'd rather go somewhere on a daily basis compared to staying at home doing absolutely nothing.

Kek, wagefags so retarded the only place they know how to go to are their home and work.
>>
>>29942610
mommy and daddy are about to wake up, better go hide in your room till they leave for work
>>
>>29942610
>Do you think wagecucks should be forced to get public transport if they live near a neet?

Yes, or they should just walk to work. smdh
>>
its okay neetie
you cant sleep because of the stress of being a neet
dont blame us workers for your inability to be healthy
>>
>>29943394

They should be required to live at work desu. That way neetgods never have to interact with them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.