[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a girl and I want to be a slut so bad, even though I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: 1364324549256.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1364324549256.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
I'm a girl and I want to be a slut so bad, even though I reasonably know it's a bad idea. What should I do?
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
It's not so bad, you'd be riding dicks like mine.
>>
>>29942206
show cock, whore
>>
>>29942175
>I'm a girl
Afraid I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. If you want to pretend you're a girl who wants to be a slut go ahead. No need to lie that you actually are a girl.
>>
>>29942175
do it

the general population doesnt care. literally the only guys that care are robots and I dont know if you have noticed or not, but they are all bitter virgins.
>>
>>29942175
fuck betas
>>
literally the only people who will care/call you out on it are guys that you won't fuck
>>
Are you asking advice as to how you would become a slut or whether or not you should become a slut?
>>
>>29942175
Assuming you're being sincere, why not be a slut then? If you're smart about it you can minimize the consequences, especially in this day and age. In the mean time you could always post pics of yourself here or on /soc/ if you don't feel like diving all the way into whoredom in real life but still want a thrill. Even though I don't feel too strongly one way or the other about sluts, I do request that if you become one to please do your best to not lead anyone on. Sleep around with however many dudes you want, just please be upfront about not seeking commitment. Finally, i'm curious, what's the appeal to you? Why do you want to be one?
>>
Just have sex with me, instead.
>>
>>29942175
I know this is bait but sluts are important for society, so to any girl reading this: If you want to be a slut, go for it!

I've actually lost my virginity to a cheating slut. Luckily, I quickly realized what kind of slut she was, so that I didn't commit to her but the experience with her made me more confident in myself, so that I became more successful with desirable women too. Because of tha I was able to get with great non-slut girls and the slut got a happy ending too as she settled down with one of her exes that she previously had cheated on. It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>29942175
If a woman had the cognitive handicap to be a slut, she wouldn't be asking what to do. She would just be a slut.
>>
>>29942175
>tattooing NMH lyrics under your boob
>cutting scars all over your wrist
>trying this hard to be a quirky hipster
>>
>>29942269
>>29942254
I just have a high sex drive and want to fuck all the time. I think if I followed through with that I'd be considered a slut and morally corrupt and not relationship material

I'm still so fucking repressed
>>
>>29942175
Fucking chimp arms
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (89 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
89 KB, 480x624
>>29942215
Whatev you say boss
>>
>>29942295
What if you got a boyfriend with an equally high libido?
>>
>>29942304
Jesus that is ugly, it's big I'll give you that but such a shame the Jews ruined it.
>>
>>29942314
that would be OK. it would be pretty good actually. but I want to fuck girls too. honestly I want to fuck everybody
>>
>>29942295
Well why not find a guy with a similarly high sex drive (i.e. most of them) and bang him all the time?
>>
File: 1462557820961.jpg (19 KB, 432x414) Image search: [Google]
1462557820961.jpg
19 KB, 432x414
>>29942304
>cut

orginal
>>
>>29942175
Then be a slut goddammit. Fuck. If your impulse control is that bad that you can't keep your desires as simply fantasies, then go ahead and splurge. Plenty of decent looking nu-male dudes out there that would gladly date/marry a slut so you can't even really be "punished" for your past.
>>
File: 1446490404565.jpg (51 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
1446490404565.jpg
51 KB, 960x399
>>29942321
Now, if you really were a grill you'd be heads on to it.

But its ok. You can fap off to it famalam
>>
>>29942325
Well you certainly have a lot of options. Have you tried Tinder? Again, if you're honest about just wanting to have noncommittal sex you should be fine.
>>
>>29942175
Probably already are one. More than 5 guys is guaranteed slut.

More than 2-3 should be but that's not the world we live in.

OP's theoretical character likely had 9.
>>
>>29942295
Of course, most men wouldn't consider you relationship material. But some suckers will. Like I said, I know this one huge slut who went back to her ex after cheating on him. I mean I alone fucked her for about a month of their relationship. Who knows how many other guys did? In the end, her beta ex took her back. So you could aim for those kind of guys for long term happiness?
>>
>>29942325

Even me?

bloxfamtbh
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 199x240) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 199x240
>>29942295
Coming from a guy with a gf;

Just do it. Who cares, you're gonna end up in a trench rotting away like all of us. Let's fuck, post pics of you.
>>
I know I can be a slut if I want to, but I need some compelling arguments against its morality or prudence or something. I'm pretty sure becoming a slut isn't the solution to my problems.
>>
>>29942325
Most boyfriends are cool with their girlfriend fucking girls, but if you also want to fuck multiple dudes, yeah, that's a problem with my suggestion.

Maybe if you want to be a whore but not be seen as shit waifu material for that inevitable time when your libido slows down, just try to keep it away from friends and friends of friends. And use condoms, of course.

I never really recommend the whores' lifestyle to anyway, but obviously if someone's going to, they should probably do it right.
>>
>>29942378
Morality is a spook B^)
>>
>>29942378
An argument against it is that it doesn't create happiness. You just end up feeling more and more like an object. When people say it's empowering, they're simply full of shit. No person who is psychologically healthy feels that way. Post-coitus, a healthy person will feel love and emotional/physical relief with someone they have an honest bond with, whereas the same person will only feel physical relief and emotional shame with someone they don't like fully.

I get the desire to be a whore because it seems like a quick road to both physical pleasure and emotional liberation, but it's just not how people are wired.
>>
Find one guy (make sure he has a big dick, everything else is low priority) and be a huge slut to him. Problem solved.
>>
>cutting scars
>NMH tattoo

Still, I'd happily lay on the bed with a boner as she did all the work.
>>
>>29942433
It's not just the quick gratification, it's the media pressure, too.
>>
>>29942378
The only argument against being a slut I can give you is the following one.

I have a close female friend who went through horrible relationship. After that she didn't want to date anyone seriously for a while, and began a 'party phase'. During that time she had a lot of ons and fwb kind of things going. Then, when she wanted something serious again, she realized that our town is not as big as she thought it was. Sure, there were guys who wanted to be in a relationship with her but all of the guys she actually liked only wanted one thing from her.

Eventually, she met a guy from out of town that she didn't feel too crazy about initially. When she confided her past to him, he got mad as hell but decided to give it a chance. They have moved away now and I can't say for sure if it is only because of her past. But I know that they have had bad arguments before because he can't buy bread from the bakery without 'meeting two guys that she's fucked'.

So unless you live in a very large city or moving is an option you should be careful because people know people and people talk a lot. It could damage your future dating prospects.
>>
>>29942486
You're right about that. People today think that if the media's pushing them to do something liberal, it doesn't count as propaganda and indoctrination, but propaganda is a stone that cuts both ways.
>>
>>29942491
>that bakery thing
I'm gonna be sick.
>>
>>29942491
This is why I don't understand people who live in big cities and then complain about not being able to find good people.
Of course you're not gonna find good partners who want to date in city, because those people are there only because of the money. The average city dweller does not have to maintain a reputation, because even if a guy has AIDS and fucks 200 girls and all of the girls are pissed and spreading the information there's still millions left to fuck.
>>
>>29942551
Yes, I love that girl (platonically) but she wouldn't listen to anyone for a while. Once a friend who had moved far away before she started sleeping around like crazy called me and asked what the hell was going on with our friend because she's heard things. If people far away hear about you drinking too much and slutting it up, it is clearly time to slow down, if you ask me.

The worst thing was that this lifestyle wasn't making her happy at all.
>>
File: GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (1 MB, 1413x2130) Image search: [Google]
GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg
1 MB, 1413x2130
Sluts should be physically removed from society and locked in convents.
>>
>>29942666
Lol Satan just wants to bang a hot nun
>>
being a whore means a slutty, mean girl. being a girl who loves sex is different. seriously, as long as you're open minded enough and don't care about bigots comments, you can do whatever the fuck you want. it's not about finding "happiness" or anything. it's just sex.
>>
looks like a very hairy arm from the thumbnail
>>
>>29942997
kill yourself miserable trash
>>
>>29942997
>being a whore means a slutty, mean girl.

That's why OP doesn't want to be a whore, she(?) wants to be a slut.
>>
>>29942997
>it's just sex
and this is how you ruin your longterm relationships forever by having a 'its just the most intimate thing you can do with your partner' attitude.
>>
>>29942175
Then just be a slut? Normies don't care. Honestly if I woke up as a woman tomorrow I'd fuck my brains out.

That said have him wear protection. Being a slut is fine for normies, but having STDs is not. Once you get to the point when you want to settle you might find that those men care a lot more about having an STD free woman.
>>
File: 1394776901245.png (424 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1394776901245.png
424 KB, 1280x720
>>29942289
>likes NMH
>has low self esteem
dreamgirl t b h
>>
>>29942175
let as many guys as possible fuck you
i'd let as many girls as possible fuck me too
>>
Statistically the more partners you have premarriage, the more likely you will get divorced.

Basically it will be hard for you to bond with one man when you're use to fucking all these Chads
>>
Just do whatever you want OP and don't listen to what stupid people tell you

Personally I love sex and sluts and whores
>>
>>29943992
kill yourself you normalfag freak
>>
>>29942295
You wouldn't be relationship material. If you really want to maintain your dignity and remain relationship material, you should get a hold of yourself and get over your high libido. Get a hobby or something, just something to help keep your mind off of sex.
>>
>>29942175
It won't make you happy, its a particularly cruel hedonistic treadmill that will be impossible to get off of once you get on, but you'll do it anyway because you have no self-control. Just go onto craigslist personals for your area and email the the first degenerate who wants to tie you up and have you call him daddy already.
>>
File: 1404599434406.jpg (38 KB, 413x303) Image search: [Google]
1404599434406.jpg
38 KB, 413x303
>All these normalfags in this thread
>>
How strange it is to be anything at all, right?

Might as well be a whore it's just as strange as being a dictator, really.
>>
File: 1363519044408.jpg (73 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
1363519044408.jpg
73 KB, 666x692
>>29942378
There are studies that show that there is a direct link between promiscuity and depression.

http://www.inquisitr.com/831186/promiscuity-linked-to-anxiety-and-depression-in-college-students/

Additionally, promiscuous people often find themselves divorcing their future husband/wife as a result of their previous lifestyle. I'd also recommend ypu read the book Sole Survivors, it's written by the worlds leading anthropologist and in it he found that one if the reasons we are the only hominids to live to this point inmtime, is that we are, or at least were monogamous, that may help to sway your viewpoint too.

Ultimately, this is a question if short-term pleasure versus long-term pleasure. The average normalfag doesn't mind if a girl has had sex with a few girls, but nobody repsects a sl but other sluts, and I assure you that you wouldn't respect yourself if you did this, otherwise you would have done it already. Exercise some restraint, get a boyfriend, but don't be a slut.
>>
>>29943992
weeewewewewewew someone call the cuck police weweweewewewewewewew
>>
>>29942175
Women are whores by nature however its not good for once you start looking for monsieur betabux
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.