[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you against nature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x686
>In most species, the male is the sex that initiates courtship displays in pre-copulatory sexual selection. Performing a display allows the male to present his traits or abilities to a female. Mate choice, in this context, is driven by females. Direct or indirect benefits are often key deciding factors in which males get to copulate and which don't.

>Sexual conflict is the phenomenon in which the interests of males and females in reproduction are not the same: they are often quite different:

>Males: their interest is to mate with a large number of completely faithful females, thus spreading their genes widely throughout a population.

Females: their interest is to mate with a large number of fit males, thus producing a large quantity of fit and varied offspring.

You are angry because you don't have a gf?

You are angry that women cheat? That's nature.

You shouldent be complaining. You should be grateful. Because the advent of the modern world means that you survive in a world where otherwise you would not thanks to civilisation.

Before. Chad the Alpha male would have the right to kill you and remove you from the pack or you would be forced to be a lone wolf to fend for yourself.

But has that happened? No. Your life is respected by laws and you are kept alive sometimes by neetbux. A kindness from Chad.

You should be happy for being Allowed to live at chads mercy.
>>
you have it all wrong I would have fit in the past civilization better. Chad is the one who would be dead
>>
>>29942161
Chads bigger, faster and stronger.

That's why he's alpha and you are not Chad.

Chad=male who has optimum traits of intelligence strength and attractiveness and wealth.

Chad could duel you and win
He could fight you and win
He could challenge you to mortal combat and win.

Only in The modern world does he hold back. You should be thankful for that.
>>
>>29942219
Why do you assume I'm not physically fit? With the personality I have I think I would have been very successful
>>
>>29942161
Wrong. Way wrong.

>>29942219
This. Not to mention chads monopolisation of power is even stronger without the equalizer of firearms
>>
>>29942241
You can't be a robot then.

You can't be a robot if you don't fall into beta male category.

If you can physically compete in mating displays then you are part of the successful make group.

Probably just a Chad down on his luck.
>>
But I don't want to reproduce, I just want to fuck with no strings attached, but I can't since prostitution is illegal where I live. Therefore since I am an outcast and I can't spend money on sex I have zero motivation to do anything but be a NEET trash. Oh well.
>>
>>29942102
Because nature is absolutely terrible
>>
>>29942271
What mating displays are you talking about?
>>
I don't have to work for anything the way society is set up now. I it were another time and I had to fend for myself Chad would die easily
>>
>>29942102
look up 'Runaway biology'
its a serious issue mankind is facing with a horrible ending if it continues.

Disclaimer: im not an ugly virgin manlet, im just a normal dude that has a secret autistic passion for human behavioural psychology in relation to animal behaviour, i enjoy using a non emotionally charged perspective of animal behaviour to better make sense of humans.
>>
>>29942308
Whatever Chad does. Showing off.

>>29942331
Are you bigger, faster and stronger than Chad?

If so? You are not a robot. But a better Chad?
>>
>>29942366
you don't have to be bigger to get ahead of another person. You can kill them in thier sleep or hit them when they're not looking
>>
>>29942366
Did you even have to show off back then? How far back are we going? Did cavemen rape with impunity?
>>
>>29942102
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

Original comment?
>>
>>29942102
We've evolved past the need to sexually select mates for the "strongest" offspring. There's really no need to be genetically superior to your peers. Most genetic illnesses are treatable nowadays anyway.
>>
>>29942398
Robots have to lose by definition.

If you win in any way. You are a normie. Sorry.
>>
>>29942504
NEETs win by not playing normalfags stupid games. What are you talking about?
>>
>>29942561
I've already explained how neetbux is a gift from Chad and normies.

Since the institutions and people in charge of it are normies.
>>
>>29942219
chad wouldn't be able to feed himself without modern society dumbass

>Chad=male who has optimum traits of intelligence strength and attractiveness and wealth.
>optimum traits
what a weaselly definition, this could describe anyone who isn't a genetic dead end
>>
>>29942591
They're not gifts. They're things i take from them because they are stupid enough to give them. If I didn't have that option I would still take from them
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 586x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 586x366
>>29942614
The definition of Chad is someone who is practically perfect and in the upper echelon of society

If you have superiority to anyone. You can't be a robot.
>>
>>29942102
Because rape is illegal so unattractive males like me have no real way of competing.
And in order to be financially attractive if not sexually you have to the exponentially more successful than in the past, simply providing enough so she and our offspring can live off me at a fairly standard middle-class level is no longer very attractive.
>>
>>29942633
Decades of social study and charity lead to neetbux.

They created it because they pity you.

It's not something you took. It's something they gave as you said yourself.

They are gifts. The begger on the street doesent take money from people. They give it to him willingly because they feel sorry for his existence.

In older days they would have just left you to die in the street.
>>
>>29942675
I don't care about what others feel or their ideas and if I was a begger I wouldn't die
>>
>>29942657
someone who was perfect in premodern times would not be perfect today

you literally could not feed 6ft tall people before the modern era, why do you think everyone was a manlet
>>
File: ts_venn2HR_feat_free.jpg (451 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
ts_venn2HR_feat_free.jpg
451 KB, 860x460
Yeah often times in nature the new man that comes in kills all the offspring of the previous man as well.

Are you suggesting me to do that with single mothers?
>>
>>29942102
OP you're not chad, even though you probably like to think you are. Why would you survive in the days of yore? You're probably a complete pussy.
>>
>>29942102
>against nature
Is one of the worst arguments ever
Nature =/= morality
WE, the human race, are the opposite of nature by definition
>>
Honestly if the world devolved into chaos savagery a robot with all their autism and tactics would probably be more scary.

Hell they'd probably played the scenario in their mind while chad and stacy is still wondering why their iphone isn't working
>>
>>29942657
>in the upper echelon of society
the most bootlicking comment i've ever read
>>
>>29942727
That's the kind of go getter attitude chad has.

Why are you on this board if you aren't s robot?

Confidence is a normie trait
>>
>>29942771
You used to be able to do that.

>>29942789
I never said I was. I was merely educating you.

That this is the natural order.

>>29942804
Sorry but if you have any advantage over anyone. You can't be a robot. And are in fact just a normie who thinks he is a robot.

It's that simple.
>>
in nature females dont decline healthy and suitable partners though
animals get laid for sure if they fullfill some very basic requirements

you dont see does declining bucks because it has a chipped antler if it beat the opposition and so on
>>
>>29942902
stop misusing the word chad
>>29942950
>it's a failed normie episode
i bet you're not even a neet
>>
>>29942970
That would be the equivalent of a battle scar

Which women find attractive.
>>
>>29943002
I don't work. I'm a Virgin and I don't have any friends. But I enjoy solitude quite frankly.

>>29943002
You just don't want to face the fact you are a normie.

Because if you have traits that make you better than others. You are a normie

If you have traits that make you a cut above normies you are a Chad

Success of any kind makes you a normie.

Robots are humble. And I'm calm because I've come to peace with my place in life. I'm inferior to everyone here.

We don't cling to life so hard as normies do. I maintain a healthy curiosity to death and would like to die one day.

Normies don't and try to avoid if

But I'm happy with it. It's my place.

Failed normies are the angry ones. Desperately trying to climb to that normiehood. Reaching ever more desperately for it.
>>
>>29943002
I don't work. I'm a Virgin and I don't have any friends. But I enjoy solitude quite frankly.

>>29943002
You just don't want to face the fact you are a normie.

Because if you have traits that make you better than others. You are a normie

If you have traits that make you a cut above normies you are a Chad

Success of any kind makes you a normie.

Robots are humble. And I'm calm because I've come to peace with my place in life. I'm inferior to everyone here.

We don't cling to life so hard as normies do. I maintain a healthy curiosity to death and would like to die one day.

Normies don't and try to avoid if

But I'm happy with it. It's my place.

Failed normies are the angry ones. Desperately trying to climb to that normiehood. Reaching ever more desperately for it.

>>29942893
So it makes for a very appropriate comment for a robot to make.

I am at the bottom and I like boots. I guess that is the case.

If I had any sort of power and wore the boots. I would be Chad.
>>
>>29943106
none of these are common definitions of what robots and chad are

next time state in the OP that you believe anyone who is superior in any respect to the average normie is a chad
>>
>>29942102
This is fucking bullshit. I had peacocks growing up and the big tails are literally just to confuse the females so they can rape them. Not even kidding, after the female looks at it too long the male just runs at her, catches her head-crest in his beak and nails her.
>>
>>29943312
Your only saying that because you are a failed normie who wants to be seen as a robot

Also arrogance and know it all-ism is a normie trait. So you are only making it worse for yourself.
>>
>>29942102
Oh yeah let's all just act like a bunch of animals. How civilized.
>>
>>29943335
i'm not a normie you furious retard
>>
>>29943369
It's good that I'm a retard.

If you are not a retard. That makes you more normie.

>>29943369
My point is.

If you are a successful, intelligent, attractive guy with self confidence. You are a normie.

You can't honestly expect to waltz in here and expect to be seen as a robot if you say otherwise?
>>
>>29942361

That's quite interesting thanks anon.
>>
>>29942219
So I'll get him in a sneak attack
>>
>>29942361
What is it in layman's terms? Didn't really understand much of it.
>>
>>29943493
>Fisherian runaway hypothesizes that females choose "attractive" males with the most exaggerated ornaments based solely upon the males' possession of that ornament.
the human ornament is height
>>
>>29943481
That makes you a normie

You know who fill up the spetnaz and SAS stealth teams? Chads.

A robot would lose the fight. Or like myself. Not fight at all because I know I would lose.
>>
>>29943007
what im trying to say it doesnt matter if the animal is smaller than others, it doesnt matter if its roaming in a land where food is scarce or if its "ugly"

it has to be healthy and fill the basics for mating
this is not the case for humans anymore
>>
Reminder that the only way to take revenge against the unfair laws of the universe is school/workplace/public space shooting
>>
>>29943544
The OP pic shows a female peacock choosing a "prettier" peacock over a lesser one as a mate

Males with the best mating display are chosen by females.

Mating display=appearance

It's the same as Stacy choosing Chad
>>
>>29943576
its not unfair at all.
It's just our place in life.

Only failed normies like Elliot roger can't learn to accept the loneliness and fate.
>>
>>29943578
its just first come first serve
theres no such thing as some stupid bird choosing a "prettier" peacock

stacy is actively hunting chads and the very least holds off and shoos everyone away till he shows up

modern women are shit at selection and shit at being natural
>>
>>29943673
if a prettier peacock comes along and manages to scare/ force off the uglier one then yeah it works

the trouble with civilisation is you can't use force and you can't go after teenagers
>>
>>29943803
True. But the point is if your strong enough to overpower a woman or her beta orbiters. You can't be a robot. Because robots can't be strong.
>>
>>29942102
because birds have 1cm sized brains at best
and women's behavior is animalistic and it pisses people off because they should inhibit those retarded laws of nature that do should not apply to intelligent beings
>>
>>29942794
You're deluded, we're animals, we literally are nature. You're related to every living creature on the planet currently in existence. Every one of those creatures is subject to sexual selection, including us
>>
>>29943996
why don't we reduce our brains to only the parts that make us look for attractive mate to fuck with? oh wait, that's what facebook is doing. never mind.
>>
>>29942102
>You are angry because you don't have a gf?
no
You are angry that women cheat? That's nature.
no

See, here is the deal. Women claim they want the best possible specimen of males for sex, because they want their offspring to be genetically superior. Last time I checked, intelligence was the key factor in survival and overall wellbeing of human race. It's been so for 100s of years now. Girls don't go after intelligent guys, they go after guys with low body fat and mesomorph build, meaning that women didn't coevolve intellectually with males. They're still stuck at stone age hunter shit. The whole alpha/beta thing revolves around the size of one's balls or testosterone level. That shit defines the way you look, bottom line. So, if women rate men based on their test level an body fat percentage, that means that women are no smarter than colorful birds. Sure, I like the sugar walls and the whole tits and ass thing going on, but I, as a male, inhibit those sensations because I recognize them as animal-like behavior and therefore unintelligent. No woman does that.
>>
>>29942102
>Males: their interest is to mate with a large number of completely faithful females, thus spreading their genes widely throughout a population.
>completely faithful females
>completely faithful
>females
>>
>>29944121
Get over yourself. You would not go after a 2/10 genius.
>>
>>29942102
appeal to nature is literally a fallacy

being natural is not necessarily good. cancer and sickle cell are natural; does that make them desirable things?
>>
>>29944134
Except in nature.

Male animals enforce faithfulness
>>
>>29944147
If you go after women you are a normie

True robots give up
>>
>>29942102
But women are stupid, dots on feathers don't mean anything. The strongest bird should rape her and pass on its strong seed. What do we get when female birds are responsible for sexual selection? More dots on the fucking feathers??? Bitch we need the strongest to survive not the prettiest. Pretty doesn't tame the forces of nature that actively work against us.
>>
>>29942244
>Chad can't figure out how to build a gun

Jeez, I didn't know Chad was a nigger too!
>>
>>29944147
yeah because i'm a man dumbass
>>
>>29944236
>the strongest male should rape her

Let's see your muscles beat my gun :^)
>>
>>29944270
>he thinks you can be skilled with a gun
don't swallow the western military meme, one puke with a gun is just as good as another

>inb4 cherrypicked exceptions
>>
>>29944367
Girls ONLY date up, guys don't give a fuck either way as long as she looks good enough. If you're just some average dude with nothing going on in their life of course you're gonna get sideballed by someone who can show her a better time than you ever could. The only thing you can do is work on improving yourself
>>
>>29944487
>The only thing you can do is work on improving yourself
or i can kill chad so stacey has to settle for me
>>
>>29944121
A guy that has trained his body is smarter than you, sorry.

As for these girls that go after the low tier chads, they're also low tier women.
There are many women in upper society that chose on the basis you're saying. You're not seeing them because you're not at their level.

>>29944527
Duels were outlawed for that reason. "chads" aka meatheads, were getting blasted by actual Chads, the slightly less muscular, but still more than you, and smarter(also more than you) guy.
>>
>>29944656
>he fell for the duels meme
>he fell for the chad isn't really chad meme
you're massively overestimating how much stronger one male can be than another
>>
>>29944707
being super muscular doesn't make you chad. Chad is well rounded. There are guys stronger than Chad on /fit/, but they're creepy virgin autists.

Real Chads are a valued members of their respective communities. They may be stern, but never cruel.
When I was in school and bullied by outcast big kids, it was Chad who came to my aid. I will never forget that.
>>
>>29942950
>I never said I was. I was merely educating you.

Sounds like a defeatist attitude masquerading as a theory.
>>
>>29944774
To be a robot you have to be a defeatist.

Optimism is for normies
>>
>>29944743
>valued members of their respective communities
what does that have to do with this thread where i'm arguing that in a state of nature i could beat chad 1v1
>>
>>29944820
If you could beat Chad you aren't a robot
>>
You talk about nature as if everyone's is the same. It is my nature to not approach women and instead post on 4chan and play video games.
>>
>>29944825
>no true robot fallacy
>no true chad fallacy
how incredibly dull
>>
>>29942102
>That's nature.
We're not birds though.
>>
>>29944843
Being interesting is for normies
>>
>>29944843
Get out normie

You really don't belong here
>>
>>29944958
>>29944990
you're the normies here m8s

i'm creating a new term for us non-normie robots; neobots and if you're not one then you literally don't belong here you filthy normies
>>
>>29945016
>normie gets caught out
>tries to deflect
>tries to override r9k traditions

Sure thing normie
>>
>>29945061
>unless you're a totally spineless bootlicking beta you're a normie
i hope this is a meme
>>
>>29945091
It's not. It's the truth.

Why would it be anything else?

What? Robots can be handsome successful confident alphas now?

Again. Fuck off normie
>>
>>29942366
I can easily fight and kill Chad because I know how to use a gun and have practiced before. Doing wathever Chad does and having arbitrary restrictions is bullshit, I may aswell say but I can beat h at straws trivia.
If it wasn't for society I could kill Chad, drag his mates and rape them
>>
>>29945160
so just to clarify you're a totally spineless bootlicking beta
>>
NATURALISTIC FALLACY YOU FUCKS
>>
>>29942102
Appeal to nature fallacy: The thread

Try again some other time homie
>>
>>29945243
no one in this thread is saying nature is better because it's natural you dumbass actually read the thread before you post
>>
>>29942657
>implying there is only one living robot at any time
wew laaad
>>
>>29945206
Absolutely

I am originally that
>>
>>29945368
ok i guess you win the argument, if you call that winning
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.