[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do you smoke? >why/why not? >how many cigar(ettes)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: cigarro2.jpg (23 KB, 475x252) Image search: [Google]
cigarro2.jpg
23 KB, 475x252
>do you smoke?
>why/why not?
>how many cigar(ettes) a day?
>will you leave it?
>>
Yes
Because I want to and don't care about my health
Most days I won't have a cigarette and will just use my ecig, but if I am burning smokes, usually 2-3 a day.
Not planning on it anytime soon, especially because I've been maintaining a low level of tobacco usage for a while.
>>
>>29942052
Do not smoke. Tried it once when I was 12 and did not like it. Same was with alcohol.
>>
smoke cigars every now and again. I make sure to do it late at night though so no one can see me look like a retard. It's pretty pleasant tbqh.
>>
>>29942090
Did you smoke enough to get that first heavy rush, or did you just not like the taste and stop immediately? And did you not like being drunk, or did you not like the taste? Because half the people who drink don't like the taste of alcohol.
>>
>>29942052
>>do you smoke?
i did for about 12 years
>>why/why not?
i started stealing my mom's cigarettes when i couldn't buy weed or feel good in any other way as a teenager. i liked the lightheaded feeling at first and then found it helped my anxiety (kind of). i also didn't care if i lived or died for a long time.
>>how many cigar(ettes) a day?
it slowly went up from 2-3 a day to over a pack a day over time. by the end, it was close to 2 packs a day out of anxiety.
>>will you leave it?
i quit less than a week ago so i guess i'm not really officially quit yet but i don't plan to go back.
>>
>>29942052
>being a cigcuck
I smoked for 5 years straight and quit 5 years ago cold turkey. it gives you no high, no "calm" feelings for stress (seriously, do breathing exercises it's the same thing). just a waste of money
>>
>>29942052
no
taste/ smells like shit
none
que?
>>
I do smoke. I often get bored and i smoke purely out of boredom, if im not bored i dont smoke.
Usually from 1 to 10 a day. I dont plan on quitting anytime soon
>>
Very occasionally do I smoke. Rarely ever. Only at parties where everyone is having a good time and I do it for shits and giggles. Only one each time. Last I had one was Saturday when we were trying some Malaysian ciggies that my mate brought home.

Time before that was probably months, say February or April?
>>
started smoking in january when i got discharged from my therapy group

now im up to half a pack a day, not terrible but not something i can afford financially or physically

smoke marb reds and lucky strikes when i get the chance

i want to quit eventually but right now it's the only thing that helps alongside my meds
>>
>>29942052
>yes
>old habit/everyone I work around smokes
>1 pack
>I hope one day I can quit, I've been smoking for over ten years
>>
no,thats absolutely degenerate
>>
>>29942115
Smoked a few cigarettes and did not like the coughing. My friend(I had some back then) continued smoking, though. Later he became butthurt because they wouldn't let him into emergency rescue job because of that.

With alcohol, however I did not like the taste. I also cannot stand it's smell, even kvass(Russian drink with so little amount of alcohol, that even kids may drink it and everyone thinks that it's ok) makes me want to puke.
>>
>>29942052
Currently yes
It felt good originally
5-7 cigs per day
In couple of weeks going to stop, hopefully for good but I have my doubts

I do notice the effect of cigarets when I am really stressed or anxious, but at the same time I could get the same affect with some breathing exercises or having better willpower as >>29942164 said

I don't really want to stop, but at the same time I realise it doesn't give me any benefits or pleasaure anymore, so might as well give up on it.
>>
>>29942052
>do you smoke?
I have in the past, but I have never made it a habit
>why/why not?
It ain't good for you and it's a bad investment of my money.
Literally probably smoked 2 packs in my entire life.
>will you leave it?
I haven't really started a habit and I don't plan to.
>>
File: Ruby.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
YEs
because I am addicted and it helps my anxiety
around 30
I can't because I'm addicted
>>
File: 1457309378700.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1457309378700.png
58 KB, 436x425
>>29942052
>No, it's been almost a year since my last smoke.
>Ausfag here, so it's stupidly expensive and also one time i dropped a bunch of acid and said to my mate "I don't want to smoke, maybe ever again". haven't had a craving since
>feels not too bad man
>>
Yes, have been smoking for ten years, started at 13 Don't enjoy it as much as I used to but I dont give a shit about my health. Smoking roughly 30/day now. Killing me and my money but what's the point in any fucking thing?
>>
>>29942052
>do you smoke?
Yes
>why/why not?
Boredom and apathy
Depends, usually a few through the day
>will you leave it?
Yes, but only when I have weed. It's one or the other.
>>
File: 1468401884049.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1468401884049.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29942052
>do you smoke?
Yes
>why/why not
Because my brain chemistry got fucked up at a younger age and I started smoking because I was self-destructive, now I just smoke because I'm addicted
About half a pack per day, sometimes more
>will you leave it?
Probably not, it's practically become a part of me already
>>
no

it was either be poor and eat or be poor and smoke. That was nearly three years ago now and I'm glad I had a great incentive to quit.
>>
>Used to have perfect white teeth
>Now my front teeth got these soot line, and teeths are yellow

Is there anyway i can ever get nice teeth again?
>>
>>29943771
Brush your fucking teeth

domo arigato original commento
>>
>>29942052
No.
Smoked my first joint before my first cig. After that cig high felt like nausea compared to weed high. I actually smoked on and off every few days to learn how to properly smoke. I "quit" without realising, just forgot to smoke some day and that was that. I tried again a cig like a month ago, felt even fouler. I do like cigars tho.
>>
>>29942052
>do you smoke?
no
>why/why not?
I enjoy the ability to full my lungs with a higher capacity of air
>>
>>29942052
>yes
>because i like it
>2-3,it's been 5 years
>nope
>>
Once every few months
I love the taste of cigarettes but I'm already living an unhealthy lifestyle so I don't pick it up
Circa 0,0066667/day if we count with 5 months between two fags
I'm afraid I'll pick it up eventually
>>
File: Belmontcanver2ks20.jpg (44 KB, 266x383) Image search: [Google]
Belmontcanver2ks20.jpg
44 KB, 266x383
Yeah.
I told myself it would be a good conversation starter, but that hasn't worked. I don't even remember the last time I got a buzz, so it's purely habit now.

Only one or two a day if by myself, 5-6 if with company. Belmonts are where it's at. Leaves a fucking hole in my pocket, but shit it's not like I'm spending it on women.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.