[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: 1023981094709812730.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1023981094709812730.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
861,000+ Normies have been exposed to Pokemon GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VluD052lF0

MORE AT 11
>>
File: pepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x244
self-bumping thread.

feelsbad.
>>
>>29941931
holy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. This shit really is just a fad
>>
File: kek.jpg (176 KB, 568x543) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
176 KB, 568x543
>>29941931

>There are robots who are outside RIGHT NOW lost and looking for friends.

Did we not warn them?
>>
Aw come on guys they seem like really nice people.
>>
>>29942021
This actually makes me not want to partake in this fad at all because the autist within me could not stand walking around listening to normies mispronouncing Pokemon names and how they used to watch Pokemon "all the time" when they can't even remember a single episode. All the faggots wearing Ash Ketchum hats
>>
>>29941931
>tfw will never
>be a petite framed girl
>be blonde with blue eyes and pale
>have a bf without having to work because you have a blog/write shitty books
>>
Pokemon Go is literally a CIA honey pot. The head creators of Pokemon go have connections to government agencies. In 4 days, they just collected and downloaded so much info from those who are stupid enough to play this.
>>
>>29941931
>british accent

Immediately turned it off.
>>
File: b49.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>Youtube cancer.
>Normies play Pokemon Go.
>MUH Anxiety.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbI93RmP7k

REEEEEEE
>>
I hope all these fucking Normies get into an accident while having their faces glued to their screens.
>>
I fucking hate how they all of a sudden claim to love Pokemon now.

Where the fuck were these people from gen 2-7. They were the ones scorning people who actually like the games for still playing it.

Fuck these posers.
>>
File: 1466884142499.png (271 KB, 401x400) Image search: [Google]
1466884142499.png
271 KB, 401x400
I don't care already that it's CIA information gathering app, it looks fun and will probably help me make friends.
Still isn't available in my country
>>
>>29943641
Because it became derivative shit.
>>
normies are so fucking repulsive. they literally look like blood sucking worms to me
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>29943741
You have to get off my board now.
>>
>>29943653
Only if you're a normie yourself and since normies have taken over this app, you'll be known as that weirdo and left out once again.
>>
>>29941931
zombie apocalypse inbound
>>
>>29941931
>Pokemon fan since I was a kid (gen 1), played the games each gen
>Ingress fan also, no idea why it's not nearly as popular but like having something to myself
So now everywhere I go lately to play Ingress/PoGo, every other person I run into has to comment something to me. I can't peacefully enjoy any local parks or anything without bumping into these fad chasing normies. It's painful and making me really really really angry.
>>
>>29941931
>Game that depends on going outside

Who else would be interested in this other than normies?
>>
>get pokemon go
>phone doesnt have gyroscope

Whats the fucking point
>>
File: 1460450351874.jpg (17 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1460450351874.jpg
17 KB, 231x250
>>29941973
here's a bump for you, anon
>>
I'm getting fed up with this orgasm!
>>
>>29941931
reminder that this is a 10/10 couple in England
>>
>>29943848
but pokemon go is derivative shit
>>
Enjoying the game: Normalfag
Not enjoying the game and ignoring it: Mentally healthy person
Not enjoying the game and whining about it: Faggot
>>
>>29942076
people hardly even looked at me last night. They are too busy playing

No one cares about what's going on around them
>>
>>29942021
I'm tempted to try doing this tomorrow, is it really hopeless?
>>
Does this game seriously brainwash people or something? A friend (one of the 8 i have) suggested that we would go driving around collecting pokemon this weekend. It's just coming to my country aswell. Wtf is going on with this "game"?
>>
>>29941931
Pokemon was always the most normie thing in the world, what did you expect?
All I want is for that shit to get released here so I can get out and exercise more. I don't give a fuck about normies, since I can do this every day I'm bound to do better than them
>>
>>29941931
Normies have played Pokemon from the start. I remember when the franchise was at its peak and all the cool kids in class were trading cards and had their faces glued to the Game Boy. The fad died after around 2004, only the weird kids kept playing it.
Now it's back in full force. The cycle continues.
>>
>>29945057
It's a novelty, like the bowling game on the Nintendo Wii. It will either evolve into something great, or die out and be forgoten. I bet on the first.
>>
LOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEE

LOOK AT ME
LOOK WHAT I'M DOING
HEY
LOOK AT ME DOING THIS
>>
>>29945822
this tbqh

>implying normies didn't have gameboys
>implying the GBA wasn't played by normies
>implying the DS wasn't the most normie shit

face it, normies have infiltrated gaming from the beginning
>>
Saw some amwf couple get hit by a car cus they ran across a crosswalk looking for a Pokemon.
I just looked at them and laughed and walked off.
Race mixers should burn in hell
>>
>>29943641
Anything besides g1-3 is fucking cancer .
Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29941931
Doesn't this just make you guys want to an hero?

Over ten years ago (maybe not even that long ago) these normies would have laughed at the thought of even playing a video game. Much less being addicted to one. Yet now they are invading YOUR hobby and the Chads will be getting all the pussy that beta men could have possibly gotten. Even in their favorite hobby now. It is insane but at this point you might as well leave gaming all together since the normies have taken it over and are kicking YOU out even though YOU have been with it through thick and thin.
>>
>>29946253
edgy my bruh

razor sharp
>>
>>29945986

This. Give it a few weeks and the normies will be on to the next thing. Can't wait. All these fucks are clogging up my server.

>>29942076

I literally heard this bitch pronounce it "STA-REE-YOU" and not Star-yu the other day.

Posing ass bitch
>>
>>29946253
This is the inverse of those Tumblr "and everyone clapped" posts
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
The only pokestop near me is crowded during the day and sketchy at night. I'm also out of pokeballs so I guess the game is over for me.
>>
>>29946304
Hi leddit, found some good screencaps for r/4chan already?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.