[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies actually have to put effort into getting sex and relationships?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Pierced__312_.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Pierced__312_.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
Do normies actually have to put effort into getting sex and relationships?

I've always assumed it comes completely naturally to them, like it's just a side effect of being a normal person.
>>
It is, and they "hook each other up" and disgusting shit.
Robots are fucked.
>>
File: 1464453412262.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464453412262.gif
1 MB, 640x360
but aren't you glad
you aren't like them?
you can see their patterns,
their shapes

the way they dance
and trip
>>
>>29941584
Effort is not needed for sex or relationships. Just put yourself out there, anon. No matter how ugly you look or how terrible you are as a person, someone will want to fuck you.
>>
>>29941584
I dont think they do.

All I do right now is goto school and lift weights and just doing those 2 things I still don't have enough time in the day.

I can't imagine how people manage a social life, intimate relationships and multiple hobbies/interests at once ONTOP of working/school etc.
>>
Yes you still have to put in effort. Unless you have the physique of a god (which 99% of the population doesn't have) you still have to be mildly interesting to date/get laid.
>>
>>29941655
Mildly.
>>
Just bite her nipple and she'll give you sex, works 90% of the time
>>
>>29941584
It's a side effect of being normal.

I was a complete shutin that didn't understand that "you smell anon" means that I should take a fucking shower and wear deoderant. I just put on heavy sweaters to cover up the odor.

But after I got a gf somehow at 17, a lot of normal interactions clicked a bit better and I haven't gone more than a month without a gf.

It just sorta...happens as part of daily interaction. Your eyebrow perks up and you respond positively when a girl flirts with you and you go from there.

I haven't done any hookups, though. Probably because I haven't been single for a great length of time and also I would freak out about stds.
>>
>>29941584
A lot actually and most of the time it never pays off. Dont worry OP, sex sucks absolute ass and your lucky your never going to have it. With a condom on, you feel nothing and afterwards you are tired and sleepy and have to deal with a bitch (probably overweight in some fashion) that wont shut the fuck up. Its terrible
>>
>>29941584
It's easy to get laid if you're good looking but if you want to keep them you have to be interesting, funny, charming and not a boring piece of shit. It's the reason you robots are all alone.
>>
>>29941700
>i was a complete shut in
>but after i got a gf somehow at 17

do you even understand the meaning of "shut in"? it's literally reserved for adults only, not children
>>
Ive had 3 gfs and I have had to put literally zero effort i to obtaining them.

Keeping the relationship took a bit of effort but not a lot.

You shouldnt go find a girlfriend, eventually you will just run into some girl you like.
>>
>>29941655
MildIy.
>>
Getting sex depends on 2 things 1) Being attractive and 2) having the confidence to approach women. Confidence is important because women rarely ever approach men unfortunately and then the more attractive you are the more bigger your pool.

Relationships are a different story, building a strong relationship takes a lot of work in most cases.
>>
>>29941700
These posts annoy me so much

I'm healthy, hygienic and somewhat socially competent, I can get along with normies, but no woman has ever liked me, I'm a KHV and sex and romance just seem impossible to me.
>>
>>29941700
FUCKING NORMIE
GET OOUT
>>
>>29941584
Micky mouse ears in nipples...in to the trash it goes
>>
>>29941765
>just be yourself
>it'll happen eventually
>you'll meet someone
>you're a nice man

I've heard this shit all my life, especially from my mother. It's fucking soul destroying knowing how unattractive you are. Oh i wish I'd been aborted.
>>
>>29941765
>eventually you will just run into some girl you like

But what if I don't? What you're advocating is basically the same thing as giving up.
>>
>>29941584
Yes you pretty much just ask a girl to "chill" and if she agrees you're on her potential fuck list. If they don't find someone better for a while they'll fuck you until she finds someone better/more convenient to fuck. If she doesn't find anyone better or you're the best she thinks she can do she will pursue a long term relationship.
>>
>>29942196

Your happiness should and can not come from a girl.

You have to be content and happy with yourself before you can get into a relstionship.

When your are happy with who you are people will notice, then the chance of running into a girl is increased and it will happen.

The thing is most robots do not want to put in any work whatsoever, they just want to whine about how all girls are meanies and the word is unfair.

The word IS unfair now get over it, set yourself some goals and achieve them.
>>
>>29942698
>achieving goals
That's literally the normiest thing you can do.
>>
File: 1468194111226.gif (246 KB, 212x199) Image search: [Google]
1468194111226.gif
246 KB, 212x199
>>29942698
Agree with most of this, I dont agree that you just let it happen. Yes you need to be happy before hand but i believe you still need to make more of an effort with getting a girlfriend than just normal interaction. Girls wont just say hey be my bf when your happy you still gotta try.
>>
>>29942736

Well by all means wither away in your pathetic wank shack.

You only have 1 life and you sre wasting it behind a screen.

Go to steam check out how many days you have been playing games, it probably adds up to a year or more.

When I saw that it woke me up.
>>
>>29942750

Of coarse you have to put inal little effort, what I mean is you shouldnt activly seek a girlfriend.

That just doesnt work, just live your life and if you run into someone who seems worthwhile put some effort into it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.