[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to romance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 8529.jpg (140 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
8529.jpg
140 KB, 1280x842
>muster courage to talk to oneitis
>getting hints from her for a while now
>finally have one-on-one opportunity
>chat is going smoothly
>out of nowhere she confesses
>panic.gif
>pretend nothing happened
>tell her weather really great today
>awkward silence for a while
>she takes out her phone and earbuds
>starts watching videos
>I do the same
>20 minutes later she asks me if I'm going anywhere
>"No"
>leaves

Why did I do this to myself
>>
>>29941357
So are you going to text her and ask for a date or what?
>>
>>29941357
Ignore women completely when around them. Watch them come to you. Still do not give them attention. You win.
>>
>>29941357
Just stop having emotions you idiot
>>
>>29941387
>ignore women
>they just walk away from me

wow this really worked thanks for advice man
>>
>>29941456
How is this a bad result? You KNOW what they're like.
>>
>>29941456
You gotta have the allure anon
>>
>>29941387
It's not even that. When I realize how I should have reacted, it's always too late, so I don't even bother making up for my retardation
>>
>>29941601
There's no wrong way to react, you can get away with most things if you show confidence.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.