[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robot! Give me your lunch money or I'll make you kiss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 22.jpg (187 KB, 879x1199) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
187 KB, 879x1199
Hey Robot! Give me your lunch money or I'll make you kiss my shoes, loser!
>>
>>29941203
Absolutely not. I will only give my lunch money to my gluttonous goddess.
>>
>>29941203
Suck my dick first Stacy, then I'll give you my lunch money, you whore.
>>
File: 1468466789173.jpg (4 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
1468466789173.jpg
4 KB, 166x200
>>29941203
>Be me, 5'7 robot with a towering muscular friend
>Basically have a master-blaster relationship
>Friend has no problem with pushing girls around at my command
School was good with the muscle around
>>
I'll give you more than just lunch money
*unzips dick*
>>
>>29941203
move or i'll cuntpunt you!
>>
>>29941203
*gives lunch money*
*licks her shoes clean*

t-thank you for this opportunity... m-master....
>>
>>29941308
i wish i had an anime life like you did
>>
>>29941203
P-please don't make lick your feet again. I'll do anything I-I swear!
>>
>>29941203
>Went to a bajillion different schools as a kid
>The girl who'd bully everyone would try calling me names and shit
>Didn't respond to her
>One day she ends up sitting beside you in class and looks all embarassed and remorseful

Every time. I think they just wanted to keep everyone under their foot so they'd never be there themselves and when I ignored their attempts to hurt me and didn't display any grudge towards them they felt guilty and started talking to me like a normal person. I'm pretty sure if I'd asked any of them out they'd have said yes, but I was too autistic to do it back then.
>>
>>29941407
I was still pretty edgy and didn't appreciate what I had until I look back on it now and see how much worse others had it. I thought bullying was an absolute meme.
>>
File: 38917.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
38917.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>29941324
You made a mistake, fuckboy. *BANG BANG BANG*
>>
>>29941203
i have no money to give
and no saliva to quench my dry lips
to kiss your shoes
>>
>>29941623
>*unsheates katana
>*deflect bullets
>*teleports behind you
>>
>>29941648
That was a beautiful poem anon. Thank you.
>>
>>29941203
>"please do ever so kindly piss off"
>walk and move them out of my way
Presuming they are Stacey cunts trying to pull this off on me all the time. Otherwise a simple eyebrow raise and smirk while walking through them will suffice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.