[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: Why girls do cringy stuff like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 480x435) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 480x435
Question:

Why girls do cringy stuff like this?
>>
>>29941025
"I'm important"

"I have value"

"People respect me"

Nope
>>
>>29941025
There's no such thing as a girl doing something cringy, they are treated and pampered like princesses and everything they do is correct and just. If you question that then you will be an enemy to women and feminism.
>>
>>29941056
your comment is just filled with misogyny stop pretending like you respect women.
>>
Fun fact:

I know this girl from HS and once she showed interest in me (she's kinda hot desu) but later it turned out she only wanted my programming homework.
>>
>>29941025
image. it's fucking facebook, you empty headed twat. it's all about image.
>>
maybe she's just a young girl and she saw an image that sparked a joyful fantasy in her so she posted it onto her personal space so she could decorate her life with what she wants or admires
>>
File: Nrtciita.jpg (14 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Nrtciita.jpg
14 KB, 267x189
>>29941086
Please, PLEASE BE BAIT
>>
>>29941129
Calm down Charles
>>
>>29941126
I don't see why that's relevant
>>
>>29941181
>joyful fantasy

You got that right
>>
>>29941025
Women are unaware of cringe

i've seen girls do some cringy ass shit and are complete unaware of it
>>
Because no one tells them it's cringe. Men are too thirsty to say anything. And the ones that do are robots. Facebook is narcissistic cancer.
>>
>>29941912
FUCKING WRONG

"Cringe" is "you know you did something that people with more status than you might not like, and now you're afraid for your position in the tribe".

Female status comes from different sources, shit works differently for them. "Cringe" for women is "looking poor", as in "choosing a shitty provider".
>>
>>29941025
they want to show they are deep
>>
>>29941912
like what?
fdshfip
>>
>>29941025
what's the point of that image even

is it just simple fantasy of women measuring up to men physically or is it actually supposed to mean something
>>
>>29941056
>>29941086
lmao i want to believe
>>
I love how I can be super awkward and guys just think it's cute.

Sure is great being a girl.
>>
>>29943637
They don't think it's cute, they just want to penetrate your pink little tight pussy
>>
>>29941025
inferiority complex due to being inferior in every way.
>>
>>29942570
Theyre trying to take control of society by asserting dominance over men.
>>
>>29941025
I did this once with my brother's wife and lost... and she doesn't even do sports or work out. I'm so pathetic
>>
>>29944414
Hang in there bud. And by "there" I don't mean the end of the rope. Never too late to start lifting and fix yourself. I used to be exactly like you. Girls MY AGE would beat me at arm wrestling...in front of the entire class. Now I'm lifting fair amounts, and put on serious muscle.
>>
>>29941025
>girls
You just answered your own question
>>
>>29941025
They think with more emotion than logic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.