[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the day I got a job. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Today is the day I got a job.
AMA
>>
Where at also is it your 1st ?
>>
>>29941054
Yeah I'm a janitor for a electric company and ranger station
>>29941001
>Today is the day I got a job.
>AMA
>>
>>29941001
Did you know you got the job?

I've gone to two interviews and both have said to me "well we are interviewing other people as well but will give you a call in 3 days"

Both rejected me and then yesterday I was told that exact same thing over the phone "we'll get back to you"

I just know thats code for you failed.

Did they give any hints they wanted you?
>>
>>29941157
Yeah my grandma hired me. She's the best, I get paid 8/hr and work mon-friday
>>
>>29941298
As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters
>>
I got super easy mode

> 8 hours a week

>working two 4 hour days

still get the NEET bucks and nobody hassles me cause I'm technically employed.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.