[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seeing a dermatologist in a week trying to get accutane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'm seeing a dermatologist in a week trying to get accutane and want ask my brethren who have taken it if it worked out for you or if you had an initial breakout or anything. About a year ago I started getting a lot of acne out of nowhere decreasing the chances of achieving my life's goal of getting gf and it's gotta stop
>>
>>29940946

Yes. Accutane only thing that worked. TAKE ACCUTANE NOW
>>
>>29940946
Never taken it

I have however taken Epiduo, and it helped a lot

The routine that helped me was
- Wash face with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser (if you have dry skin use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser instead)
- Apply Epiduo
- Wait 15 min
- Apply Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer (this part hurts, but that's normal)

I did that every night. Also when I showered in the morning I use the cleanser and applied moisturizer when I got out of the shower, but I never used the Epiduo in the morning

Also, there's the obligatory advice you've probably already gotten: clean pillowcases, less greasy food, so-on. That stuff definitely helps, but sometimes it isn't enough on its own
>>
spent over 30 000 kronar on skin care before i gave up and finally was allowed to use accutane
within 7 months my skin was clear - i did not get any new acne it was amazing.

Sadly it was to late for me - my face is scarred and despite now having just finished my last laser treatment i still have major scars and probably always will.

makes me want to kill myself.

get accutane before you are too late

you can go high dose for a shorter time period

or a lower dose like 20mg for a longer period

a lower does is better for your body imo less side effects

go fo it anon
>>
>>29940946
The secret to clear skin is not masturbating.
>>
The shit works real good. I tried antibiotics and prescription creams and nothing else worked. I went on accutane, did nothing for about two months then cleared up completely by the end of month 3. Never get acne anymore
>>
Shit made my skin so clear but while you're taking it it makes your lips dry as fuck so carry chapstick everywhere you go
>>
File: BCC-crawfish-boil-photo.jpg (451 KB, 1556x980) Image search: [Google]
BCC-crawfish-boil-photo.jpg
451 KB, 1556x980
I went from one of the worst acne cases my doctor had to being surprised when a tiny pimple pops up. Depending on the dosage, you might not ever see a pimple again. Accutane is the shit. Also, the side effects were nothing. Seriously no reason not to do it
>>
>>29941200
Aquaphor is better for dry lips than chapstick IME.
>>
It didn't really work well for me. Cystic acne still popped up and created lasting scars. It dried my skins and lips immensely as well, to the point I could scratch my arm relatively hard and draw blood. However, beyond that it got rid of the acne.
>>
>>29941008
Thanks for the info and advice bro
>>29941065
Thank you for the advice and I'm really sorry about your scars
>>
>>29940946
It's damn effective stuff, but the side effects can get out of hand. Try and limit strenous exercise, always carry chapstick or some other moisturiser, be prepared for headaches, joint pain, mindfuckery and possibly hair loss.

Supposed to make you either psychotic or suicidal, so don't tell them if you're feeling a bit down, or they'll potentially withold it.

And it says 'Don't drink', but so long as you don't down a whole bottle of Everclear or something, you'll be fine.
>>
>>29942354
What sort of mind fuckery did you experience? That's the only side effect I'm a bit worried about
>>
>>29942767
Rather down and depressed, mood swings, much shorter temper, drunk me was prone to minor (but temporary) breakdowns, harder to focus.

Sounds bad, but plenty of caffeine, and some pictures of cats or something, and you're all good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.