[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow.... damn.. never thought of that way.... really makes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tip.png (155 KB, 576x835) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
155 KB, 576x835
wow.... damn.. never thought of that way.... really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>29940453
I tip.
>>
>Servers in the US are paid $2 to $3 per hour
Every single server I've ever known made minimum wage ($8-$10/hour depending on county) on top of tips. Every single server I have ever met made absurd amounts of money for a braindead job a monkey could do and they acknowledged it.

They all still had the gall to complain to us line cooks who did all the work.
>>
>>29940453
I give them the tip of this dick
>>
and where i live in canada, they still get minimum wage + and tips. because people make 300 dollars a night at a nice restaurant they become to expect of it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ
>>
>>29940565
Look at those comments, every single person is under 15 years old. What in the actual fuck is going on with these kids, and my brother who is 14 is similar.

G-get the fuck off my lawn
>>
Lol whoever made this doesn't understand that "acting" better as a server doesn't get you tipped more... And also they bring me the food from the kitchen to my table why in the fuck would I tip them.
>Infofaggot was made by a server probs
>>
>>29940482
I love that this was an original comment.
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>>29940880

This is definitely an original comment.
>>
>>29940453
Why are you Americans so autistic about tipping?
>>
>>29940453
I would tell them that but then they'd just give me poor service. It's not that I don't tell them because I feel guilty or think that's it's wrong, it's because if I do they will write my order down wrong and take forever to serve me on purpose.
>>
>>29942128
Because people think that waiters aren't paid minimum wage. And even if that were true, why would it be up to the customer to make up for a boss not paying their employees minimum wage, and why would a waiter get mad at a non-tipper rather than there boss who pays them less than minimum wage?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.