[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /r9k/ >read depressing thread about it not getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: grimes333.jpg (51 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
grimes333.jpg
51 KB, 650x367
>go to /r9k/
>read depressing thread about it not getting better
>get triggered by political thread
>stop by the daily women hate thread to cringe and tfw no gf
>leave feeling angry and upset

why do i put myself through this torture every day? i feel like im having a fucking aneurysm visiting this board and tell myself to stop going here but the ride never ends.
>>
>>29940408
>go to slasharrneinkayslash
>read a few threads
>realize I have found more people who feel the same way i do
>stop in every so often to keep my desire for the sweet release of death fresh in my mind
>>
>>29940408
The negativity is already inside you, it's not the board that's causing it.

I don't know what to tell you. Look inside yourself, ask yourself why you need to come to places like this.
>>
>>29940465
not op
but help me
>>
FACT: Everyone in r9k is too pussy to kill themselves without a gun but they are too broke and NEET to go get one.
So we end up here.

Just think of it it this way. Someone at this very moment is being raped and/or murdered and it isnt you.
>>
>>29940408
It's like the bizarro version of facebook instead of everyone painting a picture about how great they and their life is they do the opposite.
Kind of puts things into perspective about how pathetic your life is when you come here to talk to people instead of having any real friends.
>>
>>29940408
I've become somewhat addicted to it.
I feel a certain numbness after browsing for a while. Like I don't feel anything. Almost serene.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.