[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >in love with fairly normie qt pie >nervous vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (268 KB, 637x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 637x422
>be me
>in love with fairly normie qt pie
>nervous vidya and weird interests will scare them off so i keep it on the d/l
>eventually slip up and talk about katamari damacy
>next time i see them i catch them playing the katamari phone game

feels good man ;_____;
>>
>>29940164
Get fuck out ree ree etc
>>
you shouldn't be ashamed about liking vidya, my Chad and normie friends couldn't care less about the weeb shit I play or watch. the girls i know don't really care either
>>
>>29941088
to add to this post, i was pretty bad for a normie cute girl for awhile and she didn't ever care that I liked games or liked racist jokes or anything really. hindsight is 20/20 and if I didn't constantly put myself down over being socially awkward and how she was supposedly out of my league maybe, just maybe i wouldn't be here
Don't be a bitch anon, if you really like her and want to be her boyfriend then don't just sit there making up excuses, do that flirting thing normies do and ask her out
>>
>>29940164
At this point vidya is normie enough that most people are cool with it. And it's not bad to be open about your weird tastes as long as you're aware they're weird tastes and present them as such.

Once I mentioned Yume Nikki in passing during a conversation like it was nothing. Won't make that mistake again.
>>
Talking to best friend (diagnosed aspie). He references something from To Love Ru without realising. I want to tell him to not watch such a degenerate show but I would have to admit I've watched it myself
>>
get acid thrown on your handsome face and your cock chopped off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.