[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider yourself sexually attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: linamerk10.png (299 KB, 658x404) Image search: [Google]
linamerk10.png
299 KB, 658x404
Do you consider yourself sexually attractive?
>>
>>29940124
Hey, that's me on the picture, tehe :)

Yes, to some extent :)
>>
>>29940124
>Do you consider yourself sexually attractive?
yes
but not THAT attractive, I think I am better than average I guess

but the bigger problem is I am not mentally attractive with my dumbshit robot brain
>>
I'm tall and not very ugly. Probably about a 7/10. Sometimes annoying normie girls get a crush on me until they find out that i'm not a fucking normie. No cute girl who is also interesting has ever liked me so i guess im not good looking enough :/
>>
no way im ugly as sin

most people here probably are just in denial
>>
>most people rate themselves above average

Dunning-Kruger much?
>>
I got a couple qualities that some people fetishize
>>
>>29940124
No. I have only heard one compliment from a girl in all my life. That's a bad sign.
>>
Yeah it's pretty much the only thing I have going for me. I'm short, though.

It's hurtful to see the girl's interest slowly dissipate as she realizes I'm a sperg.
>>
Eh I guess I'm slightly attractive. People usually tell me I'm good looking and some girls have said I have a good jawline.
>>
>>29940124
no.

the upshot is i never get ridiculed for having a tiny dick because women never see it
>>
God no, I look like Sloth from the Goonies if he were stung by bees and had the shit kicked out of him.
>>
I've been called cute, attractive, hot by many girls. I've been called the most attractive guy at work. I consider myself an 8/10 at best, but whatever

I think I can pass off for having a cute face to girls, but I'm a pale skinnyfat that's hairy and I have absolutely zero confidence in my body.

I keep meaning to lose weight and work out but I'm addicted to my computer and keep going to sleep at 3am and sloth throughout the day all fatigued and drained.

In short, I'd have no problem finding a girlfriend. But I haven't allowed myself to date anyone out of insecurity and self consciousness.
>>
Yes. It's the one thing I have going for me. I'm a functioning opiate addict and alchoholic with no life direction but I'm drowning in normie pussy.
>>
>mfw virtually all of /r9k/ can be explained by the idea that it's a bunch of 1-2 guys in complete denial that think they're 8s and won't date a girl lower than an 8.
>>
No. I'm a 4/10 at best. I've been called gross, creepy, school shootery, etc. On the plus side, I actually have superpowers since I'm invisible to women.
>>
>>29940124
Yes, but only to myself. Otherwise I'm a pretty unimpressive guy.
>>
>>29940602
I'm a 0/10 who won't date lower than a 2/10
>>
First I though I was not. Feeling miserable and lonely. Then I realized I was and half of the girls were mad about me, but the bitches did not make a move so I though they dont like me and I did not make a move because I had this shit Robotbrain and then it was like the opposite and started to have gf that I could not get rid off when bored of them and shit like that. But that was long time ago. Family man now. Just that I lost loooooooots of precious time with the idiotic robotlowselfestimemind. What a shame!
>>
>>29940124
I'd like to think dressed up and with my hair set right I'm a 7-8/10, but who the fuck am I kidding
>>
>>29940124

I could be somewhat attractive, but like everything else in my life, my laziness stifles my potential.
>>
>>29940124

I do alright.

bloxfamtbh
>>
To be honest, I think I look pretty great. I've got a big solid head, curly/wavy hair, a nice face, broad shoulders and a good wardrobe. My smile is killer and I'm pretty dang tall.

However, judging by real life experience, I am the only person who thinks I look good.
>>
>>29940124
Nope. I've never been called or viewed as sexy my entire life, I've been called cute.

Girls can be separated into two categories, cute and sexy, with a rare few that fall into both.
>>
>>29940657

Show us your dick, maybe.
>>
If I had better hair I'd probably be a 6, but the way my hair grows the only option is to cut it reallt short, almost bald.
>>
>>29940762
No can do, lost my magnifying glass.
>>
Yeah a bit, girls have been into me, I'm just too autist to engage properly.
>>
I would actually have sex with myself and have fantasized about it many times.
>>
>>29940631
I've been called school shootery but also am generally described as hot/cute by my sexual partners and friends.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.